WE NEED TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING

Andy Warski has been suspended from streaming for 90 days for a video that’s over a year and a half ago that was critical of Franch Ramsey... for “bullying”... so when is enough enough? Why are we just sitting here and taking this bullshit? I don’t necessarily like Warski that much, he’s milqtoast af. But seriously why haven’t we started a mass migration to any other video hosting site?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Andywarski/status/969047491193790464
youtu.be/ynzxB1klc-8
youtu.be/a9xVGbILYbI
youtu.be/RVBIuAnwDY8
gab.ai/tv/watch/6671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_hosting_services
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source?

Bump
What options you got OP?

Your mom's ashy snatch

Don't worry, Youtube is digging it's own grave by censoring "Alt-right" content - there's clearly a market for it and if the demand isn't satiating on youtube it'll be satiated on a competing platform.

And yet nobody is moving to a different platform..

just wait a week you impatient faggot
it will be probably revoked by then

>white nationalists chimping out about muh free speech when you'd ban speech you'd consider anti-white in a nanosecond if you could

Migrate where? Bitchute?

>Don't worry, Youtube is digging it's own grave by censoring "Alt-right" content
Nah, political content is nothing but a drop in the ocean for Youtube. Cat videos are where it's at

Styx goes on and on about BitChute and Minds. Is it simply time that we pick one and meme it up to popularity with normies?

Maybe things get better, maybe they don't, adapt or die. Maintain composure and schedule, find the next best available option.

Well I guess you could begin more "active measures" to encourage it - don't let me dissuade you from that!
But I have faith that the market will provide.

What, does youtube ban Jews now?

Doesn't minds just make it easier for groups to exist without censorship? If I were to pick a video platform I'd choose dtube-dlive over bitchute. The draw IBS gets is live content and most places might get them banned, steemit claims their decentralized platform won't allow this.

They're running out of goy targets

Checked and respecked

New channels until we can figure out migration or litigation.
Not many other options.
Andy and baked should both be making secondary channels, if nothing else, to advertise for an off-site alternative like w/ cheekyvideo.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

LITERALLY NOBODY GIVES A FUCK YOU CELEB DICKRIDING FAGGOT

I HOPE HE FUCKING DIES YOJ STUPID KIKE FAGGOT

KILL YOURSELF

I've been mentioning jewgle censorship for weeks now when you didn't bat a fucking eyelid... now deal with the censorship like the rest of us Andystein

topkek trying this hard to suspend someone

You already did do something. You shilled for capitalism. You literally asked for this, shithead.

I predicted that le internet bloodsports would be shoah'd by the end of February. Close enough.

wrong, here you are, say what you like faggot

Jewtube attacking controversial creators and promoting MSM channels will kill their platform. The only reason people went to jewtube in the first place was to get away from the MSM bullshit

Warski needs to set up on his own, host his own content and take his audience with him
warski.com

I've seen this exact wording posted in another thread today. Really makes you think....

twitter.com/Andywarski/status/969047491193790464

Reddit killed Vimeo completely as they realized it was becoming a right leaning platform.
Gabs video system, while a bit clunky works pretty well.

If TINY hasn't done that yet, Warski sure as hell isn't capable of it.

(((YouTube)))

Minds is actually quite nice to interface with

I can't stand that guy, but Youtube is out of control recently. Must be nice to be backed by the U.S. Government.

>admitting you're on the same level as a dyed in the wool fascist

the truth will set you free, blairite scum

he's polish

Political vids are nothing compared to music vids, movie trailers and cat videos.

AJ is getting kicked off the Jewtube. He should set up a rival platform and host everybody else who got censored.
Not only would it make him obscenely rich but he would stop being a fringe faggot vitamin shill and actually do God's work in combating cultural marxism.

> Polish
He is Portuguese, from the Azores.

youtu.be/ynzxB1klc-8
Busted for talking about things Hollywood creates all the time?
Fuck the mainline media, they are trying to jew the world with
censorship
they must be stopped

mass flag ramseys channel?

Youtube losses money..

What should happen is nationalization of youtube, Facebook and google.

Latter day book burning

We are being told that must not talk about things that are forbidden

> What should happen is nationalization of youtube, Facebook and google.

oh shit

these companies have been doing this kind of shit since the beginning of media power

long before most of us
were shat
out of moms
crotch
these fuckers were
scheming and controlling
narratives
and brainwashing the public
daily with nonsense
now they don't like that
Average Joe
can do the same to half a million of
their test subjects
youtu.be/a9xVGbILYbI

56% face and he's not even American.

Yup, in a very real sense they curate reality for the sheeple and always strive to control more

I was thinking the other day, if it were possible to quantify evil then what percentage of evil that has existed in the world in the past 2000 years could we attribute directly or indirectly to jews?
My guess is that percentage would be shockingly high, make US crime stats look reasonable

You should also be spreading the information about this virus.

He's being "suspended" so he and (((fellow white person))) (((Baked Alaska))) can work on another (((psyop)))

If they would all just leave youtube than that you be that.
But they are all in it for the money, and youtube provides the best platform for making money.
They could be live streaming on liveleak if they want, who doesn't delete anything unless forced.

*Than that would be that.

>Implying people are not doing anything...
are you projecting?...
People are moving to gab and Bitchute already.... common knowledge.

In it for shekels, you mean. They are Jews, after all.

YouTube is the best platform. Nearly every other alt-tech website is shit.

Also, the jews historically having not been a nation with an army to conquer other nations, their battlefield has been the consciousness of their subjects

Switch to pewtube and stream from gag.ai.
>Imb4 gab was built by a kike.
Well qtf you think YouTube is. This separates those who want these voices to be heard fro! The shekel grubbers. Also luke rudowski said he uses steemit. Google shills where on here last night and probably today. You can tell by the language they use. It comes off as real hateful. I don't know how to explain it without sounding crazy but, it was like the first couple weeks of the sleepy meme. There is wicked intentions behind it. We need to get our power levels back up. We've lost faith in our source of strength.

Move to Gab, stop using google shit

Most of them, which makes me laugh that the right is so retarded sometimes.
Funny that fags and jews make up over 60% of the so called Nazi alt-right e-celebs.

my guess is AJ would have probably more than 5 million users if the account was not being throttled and censored so often. They are preventing audiences finding even milder forms of dissent.
youtu.be/RVBIuAnwDY8

Doing something = you fat, lazy faggots continue to sit around watching 3 hour "debates" that include Jewish "white nationalists".

Couldn't possibly be a psyop.

You faggots are so fucking hopeless.

How much money does cat videos make? YouTube gets 30% of all super chat donations. That even bypasses add block.

This is correct, in terms of outreach it's not even comparable. You can't grow on alt the way you can on youtube, you need to figure out a way to stay on youtube, but divert it to the new platform.

I don't believe in pewtube or its creator Dtube/dlive>>bitchute>>>>pewtube

Hence why I said it is the best platform?
They could still make shekels via donations.
Liveleak also has a platform for donations
It's a matter of getting your audience to follow you elsewhere
Over 50% of my favorites are now censored in some form on youtube.

Gab is nice you fucking niggers

They have a video and live streaming platform. Alex Jones is streaming there right now.

gab.ai/tv/watch/6671

>It comes off as real hateful. I don't know how to explain it without sounding crazy but, it was like the first couple weeks of the sleepy meme. There is wicked intentions behind it

I've noticed this too, they been brainwashed, incapable of understanding complex issues or nuance, they have been indoctrinated into believing dissidents are evil nazis

He's following the list. "Y-you would do the same thing we're doing to you!"

There are other platforms to stream on.

Yeah, all twelve of you guys will take down youtube, just like Gab huh?

If you're going to create an e-celeb thread I'd have to post Aqua

Destroying the current establishment is inevitable. Including google and any other censorship based system.

cunt

Moving the current audience shouldn't be the only goal. The main goal should be spreading "alt-right" ideas which would be extremely hard to do if we isolated ourselves on an alt-tech website. It should only be a last resort to move from YouTube. There's no possible way YouTube is going to be replaced in a similar fashion as Facebook replaced MySpace that so many here think is possible.

I haven't done any research into pewtube I'll have to just those that got deplatformed before it was cool is it to live stream along with gab.

Gab is pozzed, you want a place where nonpolitics want to join and not be in the ocean of far right wingers. Censorship by goolag is across many things, I look at gab's front page. Who to follow: alt-soap maker, then there's probably however many stupid ass offensive names only a fringe would enjoy.

op its ok by me if you kys en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_hosting_services

where then?

The flags aren't reviewed and if you simply get enough within a short period of time you get automatically suspended.

If people go back through all your old videos and start flagging as much as they can they can get you pulled down.

Because the process is automated, the same thing can happen to SJWs.

Not that I'd advocate a mass action to do the same thing to SJWs or anything - I'm just saying that they shouldn't do this because it could happen to them too.

In the meantime, people can use youtube-dl to download their favorite political videos (and even turn them into mp3s) for offline viewing without ads!

it's all about psychological framing

by framing the debate

they smear and attack character
of the people they want to censor

for months they attacked
you tube and alex jones endlessly on
jester night shows

the jesters are the censors

If this means the autistic internet blood sports general dies I am all for it and I personally will report more of his videos to keep that autisitic general dead

I don't need to do anything for your e-celeb you fucking kike

This is crazy but i think this is a spiritual battle. I haven't read a post and got the same feeling since anti-pizza gate shills. Hate to sound all /x/. This is beyond the every day shit we get here. Who knows though that could be the purpose behind the spam/slide bat threads.

For video: Dtube/dlive/steemit, bitchute social: minds

Do it faggot
No balls

Hi Antifa.

this. report all ecelebs as right wing trap fappers with raycess proclivities. cessss

>I personally will report more of his videos

That's not how YouTube's flagging system works now.

We just want the First Amendment enforced properly. You wouldn't understand what that means, Nigel.

when I think "normie", literally none of those things come to mind.

Sup Forums is more normie than any of those.

Bye bye to your autistic attention whoring general autist

No user! Take everything but don't report the autistic attention whoring general!

Too late it's gone.

The irony is that if you truly want free speech on a platform targeting the west you need to put it in Russia. And accept that you can't criticize Putin.
Only Russia will be willing to stick their neck out and they will support any platform just to annoy the west.

He really should have a twitch back up.

fuck off sargon

Only to an extent. Sure, there can be other video platforms, but network effects will still mean that youtube will remain the biggest platform, the biggest platform attracts more people, the more people the more important the platform is, the bigger it groes, rinse and repeat.

Sure, there can be alt-media like gab and pewtube, but these will only ever really be used by people who are 100% /ourguys/, and therefore just end up being echo chambers. Places where you can send videos and messages and info to people already in the know, but not sufficient for reaching out to people and redpilling them

There's also the issue of monetization. Guys like Warski operate on superchat dollars. Can't have that off youtube/twitch.

I think we're seeing an orchestrated play, simultaneous channel bans, shill deployment.
They are serious about defeating us and shutting down open and honest discourse and they are paying an army of shills to do their bidding.
Shows how much of a threat the free dissemination and discussion of ideas threatens them.
This place is gonna be shut down or basically end up being a place where the main traffic is paid shills doing shill vs shill psyops

>twitch
lol

They are just as bad if not worse.

nope, they won't allow the free discussion of the JQ, no way, Putin is owned by Chabbad

Hope so burgerbro
I get that you need a platform to reach the normie base, however, you also need to get your video shown in the first place for that too happen.
Remember that YouTube is not myspace, and has all the money in the world to eat up every competitor they want for the next 100 years.
So something will 100% come along, lets hope they don't just buy them out.

Do something = stop using youtube. Switch to d-tube.