PRESIDENT TRUMP PROCLAIMS MARCH 2018 AS IRISH-AMERICAN HERITAGE MONTH

>America now has two nigger celebration months.

infowars.com/president-trump-proclaims-march-2018-as-irish-american-heritage-month/

White History Month at last

85% of people with Irish blood in the USA are mongrels.

>Implying irish are white

What will April bring? French? German? Italian? Swiss? Each month from this day forward shall be proclaimed a heritage month. March is Irish. Nominations for April please.

LOL. This is great. I wonder if we'll get some real history out of this? Blacks seem to think they're the only ones who can "own" any sort of discrimination, but the Irish had it pretty bad. There were plenty of signs posted outside of doors saying "No Irish Allowed" or "Irish Need Not Apply," etc. They were viewed as literal niggers when they first immigrated.

P.S. The left is going to have a screaming hissy fit. He put this hat in his shop a few days ago, and now he declares Irish History Month.

I just went poking around. Practically nobody is covering this. The trending hashtag on Twitter is for Women's Month or something. The media doesn't want to talk about a celebration of white people.

>one month for an entire continent
>one month for half a small island
I would like to see him pick a different European country each month. Then commonwealths. Then former colonies.

i appreciated that he changed it slightly to keep last year's version as an ultra-collectible

Shame it doesn't say "Make America Green"

The Irish are like my neighbors (Scottish) - drunks, nanny state lovers, junkies, lazy, obese, retarded, criminals and thieves, and all around act like niggers.

What is Trump thinking?

At least their girls sound cute with their little Irish accents :^)

About time, ceol de mo chluasa.

we boondock saints now boi

Redundant

Yes, we are. Are you mad that we took over the colonies that you lost like idiots and then took over the world? Because that's what it seems like. British scum.

Fuck this gun grabbing nigger. I really hope he catches a bullet to the head. If you still support him after his gun ban stance you are just as big of a nigger as he is. fuck you.

Trump was thinking like the good house nigger he is.

LOL he did this last year.
Obama did this in 2016
and

Literal same comments from last year too. lol This site is gay

That'll be the April 20th hat

There are only 12 months you retarded nigger.

>one should be ashamed of being a mix of irish and german

You shareblue faggots are getting pretty racist

Gracias, Presidente Trump.

That would be Anglo month.

Whiter than you, Achmed