Tfw so many straight people are for gay marriage when I'm gay and against it and even for the death penalty for gay...

>tfw so many straight people are for gay marriage when I'm gay and against it and even for the death penalty for gay penetrative sex
It's an abstract kind of feel.

Nobody ever said faggots can't also be retards.

Why am I a retard ?

>implying that gay people can't think

r-rude! I don't give a toss if a guy sucks my cock but I sure as hell don't think society should allow us to adopt. hell, even single parents should be delet and the kids given to hetero-normative foster couples.

most people aren't "for" gay marriage in any positive sense - just cud-chewing sheep saying & thinking what they are told to say & think

When you vote for, you're for.

>caring what other people stick up their yeahs consensually in their private place and time
Gross.

Anal sex is objectively gross and wicked and I never fantasized about it. Oral sex is also gross because a head shouldn't be penetrated, the head symbolizes what's best and most noble about humanity.

youre not gay you only think youre gay fucking faggot

People calling me not gay is hilarious. If you only knew how funny that is to me.

fpbp

So you're just being a sheep instead of answering Fine.

I feel bad for borderlines like you. Any other era, and maybe society wouldn't have aggravated your inclinations towards deviancy(as we ALL have, one way or another). But in 2018, you never stood a chance...

Am i gay for having a tranny fetish?

If you only have sex for the sole purpose of reproduction and never use anything for a purpose that wasn't expressly intended and can prove to me that such a life is better than the one I have in mind.
Then perhaps I'll listen to you. Perhaps.

Had we outlawed everything gross and wicked in this world, you wouldn't be concieved in the first place

nigger faggot

Gays that try so hard like you are even worse than normal gays.
>im for the death penalty even xP
Okay...? Kill yourself then or something idk who cares

It's not gay if the penis looks feminine.

Depends how you perceive said tranny. But I wouldn't indulge in it one bit if I were straight. First because it's wrong and not really straight and second because it encourages them... I want them to remain fem gay guys...

He just wants the dumb gays dead. Fucker wants to reduce his chance of getting aids to a minimum

That's not just it though.
You'd care when everything is over sexualized and they try to shove gay acceptance down your throat, parades 24/7 for example.
And not only that, the people in parades are fucking disgusting. Not disgusting in terms of being gay, but disgusting in both looks and hygiene.

But I'm not a fucker. I never was attracted to the idea of penetrating someone or being penetrated.
I perceive it as invasive and gross. (even though I understand and respect that straight people have to do this)

Yep give me an ak, tell me how to use it, put me before one of these parades...And he who can understand, let him understand...

So if I can prove that I'm not a hypocrite in all practices, then you'll heed my say? Lol. I'm sorry user, but neither I, nor anybody else on Earth can claim that title. But what is important to understand, is that striving towards impossible standards doesn't mean you'll ever be perfect, but does mean you might be good enough to keep pressing forward. That's the thing behind the human condition, we're never exactly where we think we are, only the direction can we be semi certain about.

You do realize that the term "homosexuality" encompasses both sex and love ? Love to me shouldn't be moderated. Sex however I perfectly understand that it is not an aim in and of itself, and should be moderated. It could be moderated through various means, but some people just try to erase it all and of course it doesn't work and creates only more suffering.

Can you stop being so autistic btw this isn't tumblr

I'm against gay marriage. But then again I'm against all forms of institutionalized marriage. Marriage should be a private contract and the state should be kept out of it.

Well I'm actually an aspie you know. I just want these people gone or that they stop pretending to care about people. They just care for ideology.

You sound masochistic, what is wrong with penetrative sex?

Not all penetrative sex. Just any penetrative sex that isn't benis in bagina. I explained here

>wicked
What are you some Christard?

Then hate on the parades and not on the whole concept of gayness, since that just makes your argument sound more pointlessly vitriolic. Just say that the parades violate your personal space or some other autistic SJWesque formulation of that

People are miseducated about love and lust these days thanks no small part to what I like to call Disneyfication. And when I say lust, I don't merely mean sexual gratification. Plenty of single mothers lust after the endorphin release they get from the dependence of their child, so they buy them treats and toys, even punish them so they'll come crawling back with tears in their eyes. That is not love, though society would say there can be no purer love then between women and child. No, love in this context, is the wanton will for the absolute good and betterment of the beloved in this context. Even if that love is rejected or out right scorned. This wish or "love" can exist between two men, but the desire to penetrate or be penetrated by another man is not beneficial or the "absolute good" to any parties involved. You seem to be confused about platonic love, and sexual love, because the first is felt between men all the time(although a lot less these days) while the second solely encompass many phrases, including the term "homosexuality" which can only be a adjective to describe a form of lust.

Oh no I'm not a christian.
Just don't pretend that this isn't wicked you won't convince me. This isn't a normal fetish. This is a simulation of rape. First time I heard about it I didn't understood and thought it was absurd and, yeah, wicked.

This is why you are retarded, user:
>objectively gross and wicked
"gross" and "wicked" are subjective

>but the desire to penetrate or be penetrated by another man is not beneficial or the "absolute good" to any parties involved.
Oh great why do you think I said I was for the death penalty for penetrative sex between men ?

Only up to a certain extent.

>anti-penetrative homo butt stuff

Why are you gay then ?

You know men have anal sex with women? It isnt just a gay thing bruh you realize this yes?

Because I'm gay.

I know and this is wrong. If I were a woman I wouldn't let anyone do that to me.

>retarded reply
This is why I originally didn't bother to explain why you are retarded. You can't make retards understand something by explaining it to them. It's because they are retarded.

>You can't make retards understand something by explaining it to them.
I agree!

Not all homosexual males practice anal sex.
Anal sex is overrated. The anus is not designed to be constantly penetrated; it requires more time to heal from each intercourse; it involves poop.

>homo realizes that being gay alone isn't enough to attention whore anymore so he makes up a retarded set of beliefs to funpost

So you think the government should be able to regulate where you put you dick?

Faggots and soys are abominations.

>Anal sex is overrated. The anus is not designed to be constantly penetrated
So you've done it or think this could be occasionally done ? If you do, you shame me.

What a LARP. Have another (You).
Anal sex should be an occasional thing. But who am I to tell people what to do or not to do.

>makes up
Deep down I always thought like that.

I'm not sure what I believe politically or if I even believe in "government". What matters the most to me is finding practical and efficient solutions to problems.

To true larpers like you, any serious talk looks like larp.
>But who am I to tell people what to do or not to do.
Indeed then shut up.

I was addressing your statement here:
And I still don't understand what exactly you were stating here:
Do you equate feelings of platonic love for another man with homosexuality, when they are mutually exclusive states which both cannot be enacted out at the same time?You've stated you understand that gay acts should be shunned/outlawed... Do you feel a desire to peform these acts, but understand their destructive nature so follow through with the ideal path anyways? But most importantly, if you do understand all this, why do you identify as gay? If you know a crime is wrong, want a laws made about it, but still ocassionly feel a impluse to commit said crime(but don't) does that make you a crimnal? Does aggression make you violent? Or acts of violence make you violent? A predispostion towards a state or action does not mean that state or action is your identity.

>death penalty for gay penetrative sex
damn senpai thats pretty edgy

>Thinks his position is relevant somewhere

Doesn't matter what you believe in, it exists whether you believe in it or not and you didn't answer my question. What problem is being caused by anal sex?

Fpbp

But all those rubles paid to you to push Putin's agenda must feel real good.

Well i'm gay and i throw homos out of buildings

>homo realizes that being gay alone isn't enough to attention whore anymore so he made up a retarded set of beliefs some time after birth to funpost

>You've stated you understand that gay acts should be shunned/outlawed
No, I've said penetrative sex between men should get them the death penalty. A sex act like frot shouldn't be outlawed, provided the two guys are gay and in love and monogamous. And I've said that sex in general should be a moderated thing. You have a strange understanding of things, to me.
I'm gay, I'm attracted to men, I can fall in love with men, but because I know what respect is I won't treat him like a woman sexually because it's clearly evil. And I know that sex should be done in moderation, but if you're trying to tell me that celibacy is the way then I disagree. I think you're confusing friendship with gay love. These are not at all the same things.
I don't like Putin for several reasons.
Wat ?

Also I understand that gays should be discreet because I understand that we disgust you guys and I want you to know that I perfectly respect your disgust. It just doesn't mean that I'll forbid myself to love someone, why should I ?

This board and his bottle of xanax is the only thing that keeps this faggot alive.

>anal is too far, but there's nothing wrong with froting men's dicks together
Okay, I thought you might have been a legitimate confused human being, but now I see you're just a rationalizing retard who nitpicks to the point of absurdity.
>b-b-but if 2 monogamous men who never fool around with other dudes rub dicks together, t-t-then there's nothing wrong with it!
The ridiculous of your scenario if the face of reality, and the practical application homosex always results in, is all the evidence needed to see how human beings misusing their gifts(cognitive or sexual) is always a recipe for disaster.

Saged.

Most of the normies who say they're OK with faggots really aren't. They're just saying it because that's the zeitgeist and they don't wanna lose their jobs, or because they want to "virtue signal" their "high moral standing."

In the lack of prominent SJWism they'd be more likely to express honest opinions (it's disgusting, they should be in the closet, etc).

As the K-shift comes, they'll soon be openly supporting bogs and burn them with fire, even though their real opinions will probably be more like "keep them away from the kids and in the closets and then I won't have to kill them."

The difference between you and them isn't so much what your honest opinion is, it's that you can be relatively unmoved by the social pressure and can express it.

I don't stutter, there's no need to pretend I do to try to give some semblance of substance to your meaningless sentences.
>Deus vult
>daring to call others rationalizing retards who nitpick to the point of absurdity.
This is why christians need to put in their place.
>The ridiculous of your scenario if the face of reality
Literally what are you talking about ?
>the practical application homosex always results in
Yes...? You'd know ?

I come here very rarely actually, I just came to see what people here, who claim to be politically incorrect, thought of my stances.

A sad state of affairs that most people are hypocrits.

The good news is, however, that we don't need to really change the opinions of a mass of people. All we need to change is the environment that hinders their expression of their true opinions, and then there will be a massive shift back towards normality.

So when are you killing yourself faghot. If only Stalin was alive so we could watch you get a bullet in your head and collectively piss on your aids ridden grave.

>Faghot
I know you like me but I don't even consider myself hot. Faggot.

>israeli
>calling people edgy

kek

yea i did that

Bump