Unironically 40D chess

stop panicking you idiots, everything is under control and perfectly calculated

>Trump uses gun control to negotiate and get democrats to do what he wants
>gun control passes, but also most on Trump's projects
>supreme court shuts down the gun control
>gun laws back to normal

democrats loose everything, maybe Trump gives up 2020 for this, but it will be the move that will MAGA forever

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2017/03/19/exclusive-investigation-trump-acosta-epstein-pedophile-plea-deal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow, i am surprised no shareblue fags are calling me a delusional drumpftard

maybe they really dont want to give attention to this post

>
i am telling you fags, i have a good instinct about this stuff

maybe this loses him 2020 but in 2040 he will be remembered as the greatest political strategist to ever have lived.

We're supposed to panic and write our congressmen and say "no!! Not Trump's plan!!"
You're part of the sales pitch, OP.

maybe, but what i do know is that this is not random, this is planned, trump didnt just got up and said

>today ill piss off have my voters.....

nahh...dont believe it

half* my voters

ive been wondering this exact timeline as well. One can only hope.. but desu todays 18yr olds are idiots and 21 does sound better. and fuck bump stocks lol... they are so useless i wouldnt use one if it was free.

i wouldnt mind if they made 21 the new legal age for everything, including driving and voting

why in the hell do 16 yro drive? just so rich kids can take the car to high school

Larp harder you see maybe a quarter of the real picture

160D chess?

>supreme court
right....

4 out of 9, and the old bitch will be dead in no time

if trump where less of a gentleman, he would have the old hag killed, but he is not a clinton

Kinda impractical for college students or 18 year olds that either are emancipated or kicked out of the house by their family.

idk, if you are emancipated then there is no problem

but i do believe kids shouldnt go off to college right away, its a scam, kids should do at least 2 years of burger flipping or something, before going to college

for real, going right out of high school is why we have such poor quality professionals driving ubers with a college degree

>Trump playing chess
Unbelievable that Trump supporters choose ignorance over reality.

The more his true nature as a cock comes out, the more you lick the tip.

hahaha lol, i ll take my criticism from a civilized country, thanks

you deal with your massive poverty and corrupt politics, then talk to me about reality

>meme flag
Trump shills not even trying anymore.

A more intelligent person would have comprehended that somebody living in a corrupt and fucked country such as mine (undermined by the glow in the dark soup) for 4 decades has a more rational view of what is really going on?
O
f course not, you prefer to live in a delusion.
Ignore the fact that Trump appointed to his cabinet a man known to be one of the most corrupt cunts in the USA ...AND happened to get his job cause he protected Trump from being outed as a pedophile shitbag.

Keep on truckin meme flag...keep on truckin

>pedophile
i see no evidence of your claims

the only problem i have with trump's appointments is jeff sessions

also you didnt logically refute anything i said, you said use the classic shill insults and empty words, why dont you tell me exactly what is the problem with the logic?

fucking idiot, kill yourself, you probably arent even a hue monkey anyway, just a fucking proxy shill

I usually bitch about the 4D chess meme, but I'm unironically believing it this time.

The truth lies in the Acosta-Trump-Epstein scandal.

1)Woman blows the whistle on Epstein. Testifies that Epstein is training women to collect evidence on his black book clients: politicians, celebrities, business owners to be used to blackmail and control them. (((spy ring))) and sex trafficking become a national security case.

2)Acosta offers a plea deal to epstein, something unheard of when it comes to national security. The plea deal lands Epstein in jail for 1yr...open sentence, meaning he only needs to report to jail at night. Special circumstances of the plea deal also prevents the government from investigating Epstein's clients and effectively buries the case involving a 13 year old girl that Trump is accused of raping.

3)For his services in betraying and perverting one of the biggest scandals in US history, Acosta is given a position on the Trump administration.

veteranstoday.com/2017/03/19/exclusive-investigation-trump-acosta-epstein-pedophile-plea-deal/

That you don't know about this or choose to ignore the facts is mind boggling. Pic related, Trump's name in Epstein's little black book of clients.

>inb4...Trump banned Epstein from Mar-o-Lago
Trump also allowed for a 15 year old employee of Mar-o-Lago to become a victim of Epsteins.
See the name of the person who recruited for Epstein, a woman that visited him in jail over 67 times. She was never banned from Mar-o-Lago and is the one that recruited said 15 year old.

Trump is a traitor

>Gun control passes
>Trump loses any all right-wing support he had
>Left hates Trump regardless of what happens
>Trump loses 2020
4D chess, guys!

>gun control deemed unconstitutional
>Ginsberg passes away
>Trump appoints right-wing judge to replace Scallia
>puts up a painting of Ginsberg to recognize women in the court system

It's only going to get better.

The 2nd amendment is now a bargaining chip...

Drumpftards still believe that he is sane.

Even when he stabs them in the back repeatedly.

lmao

Trump has to do what (((they))) tell him in the long run. The only 4d chess he is pulling at the moment is how to serve (((them))) and not go down as the biggest piece of POTUS shit in history.

His war with the FBI is not about Russians but is a retaliation for closing down the Epstein spying and sex trafficking scandal, of which he was an target.

It is the Franklin case all over again

I know it's completely foreign for you to even imagine that you would ever do what is right even though there would be consequences, but you'll just have believe that there are good people, as shocking as that is in this era of narcissism and identity politics.

You actually think, in your hearts of hearts, that Trump is "one of the good guys" in this world? You think his words are just a ruse and that he actually has your interests at heart, and he's just playing 4D chess by coming out and saying he's for gun control?

Nice try, shareblue
We all see through your facade

>I-Its totally 92D tiddlywinks guys!
>Trump is the best!

People still don't understand that he lives to troll people. He probably sat that demented kike feinstein next to him on purpose because he knew she'd be so ecstatic and eager, and she did, she looked like the greedy kike she is. Now comes the part where trump blames it all the dems when nothing gets done. He did the same thing with immigration

What is this?A picture for ants?Post a bigger pic,faggot.I want to see Trump's signature in that booklet.Last time the entire Epstein logs book was posted,and Trump's name was nowhere to be found in it.The so-called-13yr old "victim" was a lie.We never got a pic of her nor did we get her name because she doesn't exist.From what was said about that BS,that 13yr old has grown into an adult by now.
It's almost as if people forgot Soros,amongst other rich elitist kikes trying to control the country,and destroy it by buying+paying off people to come out with false allegations of the POTUS.The only way they can do it is by slandering the POTUS with lies about rape,and pedophilia.How is it that it took these elitist rich assholes,and other treasonous rats to finally come up with false "dirt" on the POTUS after several decades,and during the campaign/election process?
This smells rancid as fuck.

>inb4 DRUMPTHF shill hurrduurrr
If speaking my mind is being a shill for my POTUS,.Then so be it.

He made Feinstein giddily rub her hands together at the thought of an assault weapons ban. Basically forced the senate/congressional Democrats and their pundits to show their full hand--no more, "we just want better background checks"--and now it's relevant/recent and on camera.