Make your own gun

Why arent you making your own gun Sup Forums? Any idiot with a few power tools and some time can legally make their own AR-15 and have it totally off the books so when they come to take your guns you're not on the list. Even infowars was selling (maybe they still are) a cheap composite lower receiver that works just fine. Just search "80 percent lower" and you can find tons of places that will send it straight to your house and lots of videos to help you make it. You can also find kits that have all the rest of the gun already built so if you're a brainlet its even easier.

Other urls found in this thread:

northeastshooters.com/xen/threads/diy-shovel-ak-photo-tsunami-warning.179192/
80percentarms.com/
washingtonpost.com/politics/questions-linger-about-how-melania-trump-a-slovenian-model-scored-the-einstein-visa/2018/02/28/d307ddb2-1b35-11e8-ae5a-16e60e4605f3_story.html?utm_term=.9a49708decdd
desktopmetal.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>legally
>off the books

Won't the ATF fuck you up the ass if you start making your own guns?

>Any idiot with a few power tools and some time

You're right.

I fixed my knee with a drill and a wingnut

This is correct. You don't have to register it or have a background check if you make it yourself. It's only illegal if somone makes it for you. Check the laws, it's totally legit.
Nope, as long as you make it yourself it's totally legal.

Michelle's concealed carry

it's legal as fuck

it's best if you have a router, but you can literally make one if you have a power drill and the right bits. The sites that sell the 80 percent lowers also sell the bits and have easy videos. I have made them and the first one takes some time but I had it shooting by the end of the day.

Entirely legal. You can pay cash for an unfinished lower and cash for the upper. No forms. No trace, entirely legal. Ghost guns and we have millions of them. Been legal forever.

there's a guy that made an AK-47 out of a fucking shovel. (duckduckgo it) this is 100 year old tech. Don't wait for 3d printers to catch up (which is when they will ban it) just start making your own guns now.

FUCK

And where to get the barrel?

Took me about three hours.

The hardest part was getting my leg in the bench vise.

I was running by the end of the day

you can get a kit. Basically the gun is made up of two parts, the Upper receiver and the Lower receiver. The ATF only considers the Lower Receiver the "gun" and everything else is just a part. So that's the only thing that is regulated. You can buy the barrel along with everything else you need in a kit for like $350 bucks for a cheap kit. The lower that's 80% finished (and so doesnt count as a gun) runs about 100 bucks. You drill it out and hook it up to the upper and you have a gun.

three hours to glue on some bolt parts to take a picture to post online? wish i had that kind of free time

Why not just go to a gun show and buy there? Those transactions are off the books.

You saw my flag? An AK and all of its parts are considered as warfare weapons here.
If they catch you with this shit you're going to jail for a zillion years minimum.
No chance i could import something like that over the border.

Performing surgery on yourself is illegal even if you were an MD. Also fake and gay.

Milling out your own 80% lower is 50-state legal so long as it's not done with the intent to sell. You must be the one to mill it yourself, you cannot have someone else do it for you. It's more expensive and time consuming than outright purchasing a stripped lower. As such, it's not very appealing to those who are not enthusiasts.
Also, polymer belongs on toys. Buy an aluminum receiver.

fuck that law. unenforceable and gay.

if you want cheap but good completed stripped lowers PSA got em on sale for like 49 bucks.

Here's a dollar.

Go buy a sense of humor.

you dont have to tell them.
they're not omnipotent.
most people get busted by the ATF when they go to sell something contraband (to an ATF agent).

Then do what this guy did:
northeastshooters.com/xen/threads/diy-shovel-ak-photo-tsunami-warning.179192/

>unless germany starts banning shovels

The lower reciever alone, being the part of an AR which contains the serial number, and which all other component assemblies attach to is (or was) considered a firearm by itself. So no, not legal at all.

No, they are not. This is a bullshit FAKE NEWS story. 99.9% of guns available at gun shows are offered by licensed dealers that have to do an NICS check and fill out a 4473. 99% of the rest are being brought in to SELL to license dealers who also have to fill out the forms. The number of guns that can be bought at a gun show “off the books” is so small it is essentially zero. Obviously you have no idea of what goes on at gun shows.

>neighbor hears screaming
>cops get called
>they find you with your leg cut open, screaming in pain as the local anesthesia didn't cut it (duh!)

price isnt the limiting factor for people who buy 80% lowers, the lack of paperwork is what makes it desirable.

You are misinformed. Unfinished lowers are completely legal.

You would have to machine / make a lower reciever from scratch for that to be true. That is way beyond the skill level of 99.9% of the population.

yeah i get that just saying if you want already done lowers PSA is way to go

>fake and gay.
>unenforceable and gay.

Lots of gay undertones here.

It's ok to be gay, no need to hide

>>neighbor hears screaming
That's where you fucked up, pussy.
I live 200 yards from my nearest neighbor. I shoot in my back yard (with silencer, as I'm civilized). They'd never hear shit.

I saw that, and it mentioned a "romy sans-barrel AK kit" which i can't buy.
If i would make a selfmade gun, i would need to make a barrel too. And i heard its nearly impossible to build one which doesn't kill oneself.

Can i order a kit in europe?

I've talked to multiple guys on /k/ about this, and they've claimed otherwise. Those percentages probably vary state by state.

Legislation loopholes aren't FAKE NEWS.

Actually, well within the skill set of every machinist or welder. Basically anyone who knows how to work metal. The guy in the video made that in a day IIRC.

Define “unfinished”, i’ve been out of the game for a while, so I’m guessing laws have changed. You used to be able to buy an entire AR, minus lower reciever for $200, then the lower reciever would run another $800 or so, and would require paperwork, and come with a serial number from the manufacturer.

wrong, you just have to mill out the 80% lower that is sold by tons of websites that the ATF is not shutting down

only reason to go 80% firearms is if you're bored or a criminal. the vast majority of people would also have to buy the necessary tools, and do a shitty job on the first try. better to just spend $200 to get one already built and working.

AR uppers and barrels are not regulated, because they're not firearms (things that make bullets go boom).

CNC milling machines are some awesome stuff.
I dont have a machining background - I'm an electrical engineer dying of boredom. I cancelled my cable-tv, suddenly had 3 hours of free time per day. Learned CAD/CAM and bought a CNC mill. Now I make my own gun parts. Best $15k spent, ever.

Because I already have guns, Scooter. Don't you have school today?

i go to the gun shows locally all the time, we have like 12 a year and yes most people there are dealers so you have to do a background check, most of the people who are selling that you dont need a background check for are old guns, Bought a few bolt actions.

speak for yourself, butt pirate.

80percentarms.com/

Can anyone explain to me in "for dummy terms" what the risks are for owning an unregistered AR-15 in Connecticut? I bought some 80% lowers before the ban went into effect hoping to finish them and get them grandfathered in, but I wasn't able to get the tools I needed before the law went into effect and the deadline passed.

Would I be fine as long as I don't do anything that would warrant my home being searched, or am I better off just leaving them unfinished until a happening happens? I don't have any of the other parts I would need to make them functional and I would have to go out of state to buy all the other parts. Just test firing the thing would be a pain because I would have to drive out innawoods somewhere and I'd be kind of terrified of someone calling the police and saying I was "poaching" with "a machine gun."

>lower is 800 bucks

What?

She went to Harvard Law School
What education Melanomia have other than pro at dick sucking?
washingtonpost.com/politics/questions-linger-about-how-melania-trump-a-slovenian-model-scored-the-einstein-visa/2018/02/28/d307ddb2-1b35-11e8-ae5a-16e60e4605f3_story.html?utm_term=.9a49708decdd

A “legislation loophole” does is irrelevant to what actually happens. If you were to go to a gun show in this country you would quickly realize EVERY table is run by a licensed dealer. There are NO people at gun shows who pay for a table to sell firearms off the books. It simply does not happen.

>butt pirate.

Maybe in Murrica, but not here.
Every part from such thing is regulated and must not be imported/obsessed.

>Define “unfinished”

A lower receiver with no fire control pocket milled out (where the trigger group and safety sits inside). Legally, it's just a chunk of aluminum.

I already own firearms, purchased as firearms, not as pieces of metal that are soon to become firearms. Got nothing against machining and what not but I'm lazy and it's not like there's a registry here.

If you buy a pack of gum with cash, the gum is both "legal" and "off the books", retard.

Any firearm over 100 years old is a “collectible” and transfer does not need a FFL.

So it's basically a nothing burger. Why are (((they))) bitching about it then?

because (((they))) will do anything to disarm americans.

She went to princeton.
Did you read her/his thesis when it got leaked?
All it does is complain about how white people treated him extra nicely at school because she/he is black.
Typical entitled nig with a chip on his shoulder.

why do you think? The cucks they are talking to (the let's ban guns crowd) has never been to a gun show

There was a DIY AK 47 guide on the deep web years ago, anyone have the link?

With 300+ million guns in circulation, I don't see it happening.

thats not what i am talking about, in my state you can sell guns without a BG check if you know the person isnt a felon and so on. Doesn't have to be in a gun show. 99% of people in gun shows are FFL dealers but a few are not and are selling their private collection but its mostly old ww2 rifles or hunting rifles. Most of the ARs and AKs and shit are FFL people.

>melania
She is fluent in 5 languages. Try not to be a douche.

You can get an unfinished lower for $50 to $80 bucks. A jig with the drill bits will run another $100 to $150. A small milling machine can be had for less than a couple hundred bucks and if you are really skilled you can use a router and hand drill.

Smuggle it in the body of a military aged male Somalian - it will get across the border with a bow wrapped on it

because liberals are liars and are retarded?

Exactly. It is a nothing burger. They bitch about it because libtards are stupid and believe the bullshit.

it was 300M in 2000. I'd say we've crossed 400M, easily.

800 bucks holy shit, you've been out of the game for a long time. If you want a stripped lower, PSA has them for 49.99, but you will have to go through the usual NICS.

Metal 3d printing is about to come main stream. You'll be able to design and print a perfect gun with 99% metal homogeny. There's even cartridges coming out for printing carbide metal

desktopmetal.com/

I go to gun shows regularly and have NEVER seen a seller that was not a licensed FFL dealer.

Agreed, We had 8 years of obama..

>And i heard its nearly impossible to build one which doesn't kill oneself
Check out PA Luty, he was so upset at being a nogunz bong that he made his own submachine gun from scratch and published the plans. If I tried to order his book I'd get v@

well I have, I bought two Nagants there and a older 22 from a guy who didnt have a FFL, Its rare I agree.

laser sintering hnnnnng
I can't wait to 3d print a new lower from titanium

guns are for defence

You can already print the lower in plastic and then cast it in aluminum, I think I read about some guy having done that. Doesn't matter in yuroland though since all other parts at regulated as well

Online order.

defense against tyranny

Literally any hardened steel tube of correct diameter. You can even cheap out on barrel length and make a carbine

The desktop metal 3d printer allows the user to choose from 15 different metal allow types. They even have magnetic ferrous metals (not sure why you'd want that but hey...)

Truly this will be the pandoras box the government can't shut. Gun confiscation doesn't mean shit when anyone can print a 50 caliber sniper rifle in their garage.

You could even print the bullet cartridges using the brass 3d print cartridge

I've seen attempts starting with plastic 3d printing. Interesting someone tried to cast.

3d metal printing, which is now becoming relatively affordable, makes this idea robust and stronger.

Someone in their garage can now print using 3d metal a weapon comperable to a professional manufacturer, assuming you design or download the correct design file

>be me
>build slam fire shotgun like pic related for about 8 bucks
>go to local no questions asked gun buyback
>feign stupidity and say I found it in attic when I purchased my home and just left it there because I didn’t know if it was illegal
>they tell me it isn’t illegal but it is a indeed a functioning firearm
>they tell me thanks for getting a crude weapon off the streets and give me a 100 visa gift card

The real problem is primers. I don't see how you can make primers.

Are barrels of AK47 regulated in russia, or could you go to a shop and buy one?

how would you even fire that?

>print the bullet cartridges
grain structure matters a lot tho. i'd be scared to shoot that shit

You can use anything that explodes when hit. People have had success with using the firecracker type stuff from toy guns that go bang if you pull the trigger, I think I saw it on /k/ sometime but am not sure

Very, very gay

Legally, an 80% lower is not a firearm. As long as you don't do anything to them, they are paperweights.

Having said that, if you did manufacture them and were arrested for it it would make a great court case to maybe roll back those stupid laws. You'd go to jail though.

You reload used ones by reshaping them and filling them with strike anywhere matches' powder

Id love to do cnc. I’ve designed a few things in CAD. What are startup costs like?

>$92 profit off of govt stupidity

You can reuse them. There used to be a website that showed you how some years back. I doubt it is still out there. Basically you pop the anvil out, flatten the dent in the cup and make your own primer material you pour into the cup and let it harden then reseat the anvil. It can be done. It is easier to buy several thousand primers in the various sizes.

It's right in the name; "slam fire" shotgun. You slam that barrel back and it drives the primer into a firing pin in that threaded cap.

You "suck-start" it - it's a bit like siphoning gas

People are manufacturing and selling 80% lowers every day. For ARs and 1911s.

So what, you whack it from behind as you have it pointed at a target?

I have no idea Achmed.

>totally off the books
Why does this matter?