Why do chinks act the way they are?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cannibalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Yu_(artist)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162286526/#162286526
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
wereblog.com/zhu-yu-shanghai-art-festival-man-eating-fetus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Human flesh is a delicacy in china
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cannibalism
Seems to be a lack of the gene for empathy.

Problems without solutions can safely be ignored.

because they are subhumans, except for the waifus.

Fuck off fatass.

Not all are lacking empathy, but enough of them do lack the empathy gene to make cannibalism accepted in their culture.

Wasn't that image fake?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Yu_(artist)

jewish tradition

Because they are human. And hey all do things good and bad, that's just human nature ,t hat is to be human. Ergo I'm not defending the dark side of human nature or justifying it, I'm just saying it as it is

BUG PEOPLE

Holy hell.

Asians don't lack empathy, they are all human;like us. They feel love, sadness, hatred, all the same as us

U M A
M
A

Individual life has no intrinsic value in post-Mao China. Never underestimate the effects commie "cultural" revolutions have on a society

What's the Chinese version of 'UMA DELICIA'?

No empathy.
You know that they have no imagination, and you need ability to imagine what others feel to have empathy.

.... and they eat each other, and allow it to go on. And they harvest the organs of people they disagree with politically.
Damn, that's cold. How do you explain it, he who hides behind the meme fag?

It is still part of being human, whether you like it or not; just look at the entirety of human history

Because they have not been Christianized thoroughly yet. Give it time.

when you are in a modern country with a population density as high as china and have had most of your original social fabric completely ripped out of the current society, you begin to care only about your friends and family. that's already numerous enough to account for every social interaction you're capable of.

there's simply too many people in china. when there's that many people, the value of other human beings diminishes rapidly.

You're probably right user, people think conditions have never been so bad that humans have turned in to cannibals. Nature is cruel.

>the good ol' days of rotten.com
press f to pay respects.

People don't want to admit that we are all human, no matter which side we're on

Same reason why Locust act the way they do.

Recent KB about China: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162286526/#162286526

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

This makes me know that evil is real.

Chinese are sub-human. This doesn't surprise me.

wereblog.com/zhu-yu-shanghai-art-festival-man-eating-fetus

You must be really fucking stupid if you still think the chinese eat each other in the 21st century

Nope, they are homo-sapiens and therefore, still humans

you are subhuman

Nope, I am homo-sapien, I have human children who are not sterile

"Human" is very vide definition, and includes various kinds of creatures who are very distinct from each other. For example, only asians and maybe some negroes eat human meat, even abos dont do that as far as I know.

Well, don't eat them, user.

Still mad you lost Vietnam pigshit?

narcissistic and retarded the entire race

You do realize China invaded vietnam after the US left and got its ass handed to it by the Vietnamese rig.....
>commie flag
Oh never wait never-mind, I didn't realize I was responding to a brain-dead worthless sack of living shit.

>do
>are
what did Paco mean by this?

No we kicked your asses. You’re just butthurt.

everybody casually ignores the proof that these pictures are fake

Much like the German sabotage of the first world war, the US was sabotaged by Communist extremists from the interior. That's a victory, but it wasn't won on the ground. In wars which were legitimate shooting wars/ground conflict, the US never lost.

>we
nigger I'll wear you teeth like a fucking necklace of limp wristed pieces of shit ever decide to leave you mother's basement and finally start that "revolution" you keep going on about.

Biology

slide thread
old cia strat
don't fall for it anons
the truth will set you free

>dat k/d ratio tho
Sometimes it feels good to "lose".