What is the Jews’ endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2Q6XQ26NLI
popsugar.com/news/Google-Clips-Camera-Review-44618234
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tikkun Olam

A bunch of dumb shit that won't work.

narcissistic supply

post-national, multi-ethnic global society with no fixed borders. arguably one ethnicity established from all the races mixing.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2Q6XQ26NLI

Pretty much with Israel as HQ

Which Jews?
The Blue pilled Jew is going about trying to grab all the gold and goy pussy he can get.
The Red Pilled Jew - the Satanic Jew, is out to rule the world, kill 7 billion people including all the Blue pilled Jews, and live forever.

>endgame
The game ending is the worst possible result

No, fuck you, all kikes deserve the gas chamber

Going nuts

infinite shekels

I'll settle for half-infinite shekels, really

To гeт мeни pиплиc oн пoл

Ashkenazi iq confirmed

Jews have no end game. Once the goyim are gone they will start jewing themselves. When the last Jew standing remains he will start going nuts as Jewish schizophrenia will cause him to start jewing himself.

>infinite shekels
checked

Ashkenazis are the smarter jews though...

TURN THE WORLD BROWN AND MUSLIM OF COURSE

You're most definitely khazar

World domination with goyim as the slaves.

If you want a serious answer, Jews don't really have one collective end-goal. Most of their interests are detrimental to western civilization, but those interests vary depending on the Jew.

Well, aren't we well read.

Where did you learn such a phrase?

flood europe with that many muslims eventually it becomes islamified and then they get control of the nukes and bomb israel

The internet.
I learned that I'm a descendant of the tribe of Judah, so I got curious about Judaism and started digging.

Jew bastard

To control the U.S. and take over the Middle East. It worked, they're done

He's one of your tribesmen. He's been shitting up our board for a solid week or two. Last night I sent out this image to 40+ NYT rookies because of a shill thread he made.

I came in here just to see if this was here

None, grow up

Let me show you what I just found.

An AI-controlled self-targetting camera that snaps good facial recognition pics around you.

popsugar.com/news/Google-Clips-Camera-Review-44618234

Check out the 'other articles' underneath, especially the pixel earphone.