The absolute state of France

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2018/02/19/97001-20180219FILWWW00125-clichy-sous-bois-3-hommes-arretes-pour-cannibalisme.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It just keeps getting more enriched

clitchy-sus-bolles*

I bet that if you live in france this story is supressed to hell and back.

Holy shit

Uma delicia?

You can officially call them bloodthirsty.

Get out

Not funny.

noice

It’s pronounced Cringy Soy Boys I do believe.

I agree I've reached a point where it is no longer funny, and I'm in full purge mode.

Post the source

except you're just talking tough on the internet instead of doing any purging

Feel sad knowing Britain is probably next. Yet a little happy as i'm leaving Europe for good in 6 months time with a good job in place.

I'm currently at Le gare Montparnasse waiting for a train. Everybody around is coughing. Most people are ill. France is a total shitplace. God save the Queen.

Part and parcel.

Someone crop an African cannibal into this.

Well atleast we can now regard French culinary as both humane and enriched

France is a Islamic country now, so is most of Europe and Canada.

If any EU nation was to fight back against Islam, they will have to deal with the EU and it's EU Army.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I think if you said that some french without good English would believe it was honest mistake. good work.

un délicieux!!

>nine years
>all sentences automatically halved
>17 years old
>set loose to rape again at 22

Juden are not welcomed here. When you demons fucking learn.

canada really doesnt take that many muslims faggot.

A Goy's permission is unnecessary

Who cares. Fuck france and fuck french people.
lé kék

At least we send few of you bastards to ovens. Good job for destroying world again. Satan have to be proud of his chosen people. I will propably go and wreck our local jewish cementry with few swastikas for you. In the end it will end bad for you. Like allways. Unfortunatly you are able to do some much damage in process.

Nope it made it to national news. Now we live with fucking cannibals. Well I mean... progress

Kraut opinion doesn't matter.

the weird bastards eat frogs and snails,it was only a matter of time

thats racist

What said

>the absolute state of french cuisine

big cities are trash. The French are immensely retarded for investing everything in Paris

The three people were from Cape Verde, which is an Archipelago off the African coast inhabited in majority by European-African roughly 50/50 mutts.

you misspelled Africa

>Paris
>France

Ew what the hell

>He was forced to back away after Mutambuka kicked him
What?
You get kicked so you run away and let the rape continue?

lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2018/02/19/97001-20180219FILWWW00125-clichy-sous-bois-3-hommes-arretes-pour-cannibalisme.php

>france has cannibals
Why is anyone surprised?

It's NoGuns France. They aren't even allowed to defend themselves with harsh language, their only options are "run away" and "surrender," with "run away" being the slightly more heroic option.

We have reached the phase of culinary enrichment now.
Xmas butt plug?
Very, very disrespectful.

Kill an animal, and people will complain if you DON'T eat it.

Kill a person, and people will complain if you DO.

Why is it OK to waste human meat?

"Le" doesn't have an accent. Also, you do realize le just means the right?

>Meme flag
>Stupid false infos
It's easy to get guns in France, either with a gun licence and you just have to go to sportive shoot stations 3 time a year, or a hunter licence. Stop spreading lies Schlomo

>The Cape Verde archipelago was uninhabited when the Portuguese landed there in 1456. Slaves from adjacent West Africa were brought to the islands to work on Portuguese plantations. As a result, many Cape Verdeans are mulattoes (mestiços in Portuguese), having biracial origins. European ancestors also include Spanish and Italian seamen who were granted land by the Portuguese Empire, followed by Portuguese settlers, exiles, and Portuguese Jews who were victims of the Inquisition. Many foreigners from other parts of the world settled in Cape Verde as their permanent country. Most of them were Dutch, French, British (English), Arab and Jewish (from Lebanon and Morocco).

>A genetic study revealed that the ancestry of the population in Cape Verde is predominantly European in the male line and West African in the female line; counted together the percentage is 56% West African and 44% European
What a mess.

Of course it's easy to get guns in France, just like it's easy to get guns anywhere they've been banned. You'll just get lynched by your own police if anyone finds out you have them, so in order to remain a law-abiding citizen, you must disarm (and make sure never to use harsh language either, no free speech for hate speech you know).

Hannibal Lecter was a black man.

Thats not easy lmao. Easy is current gun laws stateside. Thats easy

>lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2018/02/19/97001-20180219FILWWW00125-clichy-sous-bois-3-hommes-arretes-pour-cannibalisme.php
It's black on black violence. Who gives a shit?

>Multiculturalism is great, look at all these cuisines from around the world we have

People caught in the crossfire, people that don't want to catch plague from the piles of rotting human flesh on every street corner, etc.

t. amerigoblin
why don't you dumb half nigger mutt just neck himself

Die you fucking inbred alcoolic piece of shit

Lmao

honestly, how do white women feel when they get black kid black dick and realizes they are bigger than adult white male? after being raped by bbc she is going black forever.

You should let them into the US.

100% DELICIA

Why are jews doing this to white countries? What is their game plane to deal with darkies later? It's not like they will think differently of you because you call yourself a jew (you will just be another oppressive white)

Cannibalism is our strength

avg black african penis size is smaller than white and hispanic

don't let slave descended african american actors fool you from (((their))) movies