WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN /K/?

The mods ate fucking deleting any and all discussion on the recent moves on gun control.

The boards are also full of motorcycles shooting down any and all discussion about it and ADVOCATING GUN CONTROL ON A FUCKING WEAPONS BOARD!

what the HELL is going on?

Did it ever occur to you that:
1) The Globalist don't like Sup Forums.
2) The globalist print the money.
3) They can shut up Sup Forums by simply buying it
??

at least they are not directly profiting

shills

Because shills were spamming the fuck out of it like they do this board, I'm sure

The pinned post explicitly states to take politics to Sup Forums (here). HOWEVER, it's been sometime since a president has ever entered into discussions about the second amendment. I personally think those boards are relevant, as you guys have the knowledge to discuss everything related to a firearm, and you can see how slippery language can sneak in and ban something perfectly legit. I'm not a mod, though.

k has and always will be a shit board

This isn't your tinfoil safespace. Change your diaper and fuck off.

/k/ has as sticky that explicitly states that you are not allowed to discuss gun legislation on it. /k/ is for discussion about weapons, not for discussion about weapon laws.

>he actually thinks this is unusual
/k/ mods have always deleted threads about gun control. /k/ is for discussion about weapons ONLY. gun control is a political topic and belongs here on Sup Forums

Reminder it is your patriotic duty to buy 80% lowers by the 12 pack. They can't take away an AR-15 that you

Gun control threads go here, we can't shit up the board any more or the dem spies will destroy us.

that wont help if they hit us with a backdoor-gun-control ammo ban, js

Trump, being a member of the elite, is using shills to shut down any criticism that may end his presidency.
Criticism of his back stabbing may red pill the idiots that ignore the fact that he is just like the rest of them.

>Reading comprehension = nigh none

OP is saying they are pruning all threads about discussion pertaining the legal aspect of gun control (which is understandable and isn't much of a political cause if it wasn't of the politicians who love to use that rhetoric claiming some non-existent greater good to warrant attention) while the thread who do speak of it but from a pro-control point of view (which by your own word is just as much befitting of the political discussion board) seem to get given a free pass.

Doesn't matter the site, rule to always know: mods are fags.

Start getting ready for war.
If you see activity you join in.

so? stock ammo? black market?

Fucking kikes.

Also I call complete bullshit because other gun control boards are still up, bit only if the banter is pro gun control, and its the same two fags that keep humping in.

EXPLAIN.

Did it ever occur to you you're in a board on Sup Forums with a million other threads about gun control?

More like the mods being insufferable autists and pushing threads on Sup Forums that we do not want. For example, the fucking neogaf thread that went on for a month should have definitely been on the VIDEOGAMES board and not here on politics. While discussing gun control is ok here and would happen here naturally, it should still also be discussed on /k/: the GUNS board. Climate Change in relation to politics is discussed on /sci/ at times, but anything that can vaguely go into left vs right politics goes here even though Sup Forums does not want it at times. Even now the mods shove Sup Forums shitposts into Sup Forums that die instantly. Sup Forums should not be political/trash/.

if he's saying that, he's retarded. they dont tolerate any sort of political discussion on /k/. period. they never have

maybe because theres been like 5 threads of the same subject going on?

Because its full of CTR "Concern" posts?

/k/ - bunch of retard snowflakes easily triggeded by some dead pittbulls.
Now overrun by fag anti-gun moderators. Imagine my shock.

/k/s new janitors are leftist anti-gun freaks. Not the first time people dedicated to shutting down a board became its janitors.

If you didn't have guns you would have no school shootings or bullets for guns to kill.

>implying /k/ isnt for feds to map potential threats

Of course they prune, feds want gun control.

Sup Forums was always right, you jewdrones at /k/ has pissed on pol since day 1 dont tell us we warned you.

every single fucking thread is about gun control?

>2014
>keep arguing about games journalism in Sup Forums
>fucking gay ass mods why can't we discuss gamergate in Sup Forums this is absolute censorship

history literally repeats itself

>anything that can vaguely go into left vs right politics goes here even though Sup Forums does not want it at times
nobody gives a fuck what we want, Sup Forums is a containment board. /k/ is one of the real boards so they moderate it strictly

*didnt

I don't even fucking no anymore man.

Shits more under attack than when we were under the fucking Obama administration.

Fun fact, Obama actually lifted the fucking ban on AK parts to be imported.

Sup Forums is an alphabet company whose moderators live in canada, israel, australia and poland. it will not exist in a year.

Ching-chong give me your guns

And he approved bump stocks so the disabled could shoot guns.

I don't understand Trump wanting to stop the disabled from using guns to defend themselves. They'd only been used once in a crime that we know about.

>alphabet company
So you are saying it is owned by Google? They are literally the Alphabet Company now.

/k/ has been deleting threads about gun control since almost its inception.

>The mods ate fucking deleting any and all discussion on the recent moves on gun control.
t. doesn't read the sticky

Fun fact, it's an inatimate tool. It only becomes a "weapon" when used to hurt another individual. Learn proper terminology before you attempt to speak on my behalf. Thanks

and sergey and larry literally took dod $ in 1998

dont waste your time. you're in a thread full of newfags who dont even know how things work on Sup Forums. this is probably happening because of the MSM attention Sup Forums has been getting lately

Why are you against gun control?

Because he thinks gun control is equals confiscation.

5 sec on the board and I saw like 6 fucking thread pertaining about gun control

It does equal confiscation, you dumb faggots.

(((Lawmakers))) are already drafting plans for banning all semi-auto weapons. It's the same slippery slope tactic that lead to the current state of legalizing conscious AIDS infection and pedophilia.

Yeah its not like people could build pressure cooker bombs or anything

They're the reason i had an perma ban and only recently was able to post because i changed ISP's

Forever fuck those hug box retards

hai /k/

btw your board is super-autistic but so are we, so let's cuddle

No it doesn't. Confiscation would never work in America. Pro2A not willing to discuss current firearm purchase reqs certainly isn't helping. Do we have a gun problem? No. Do we have a culture problem? Yes.

Says drafting bills to criminalize semi, also trying to pass abolishment of gun free zones to reduce soft targets. Pick one. GTFO with your lowly informed fear tactic bullshit

Sup Forums has the worst most arbitrary mods no doubt

i guess we are raiding them then. bad day for the /k/ommandos

Since when do criminals care about the law? All you will do by banning guns is you disarm law abiding citizens, you take away their ability to defend themselves.

/k/ is full of larping guncucks anyway.

The /k/ attitude is largely why gun control is inevitable

Holy shit do they ever larp hard.

If ifs and butts were candy and nuts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

this tbhf. they are cuckservative goyim

Just say Jews faggot

i would love it if you cancerous morons and newfags created a new chan to migrate to and escape muhh censorship

something like hotwheelschan but for obnoxious right wingers instead of Gamers

What's wrong with the confiscation? It's not Obama who is giving the order, so it's all right. have some faith in Trump you worthless fags. What kind of conservative are you if you refuse to obey your Leader as soon as he gives an order you don't like?

If people didnt have hands i wouldnt be able to beat you to death,should we ban assault fists now?

That would be racist against communists and black power movements.

Another fun fact, there is no such thing as an "assault" rifle. "Assault" is the action performed with a firearm or weapon. A dinner fork is just a fork until commissioned in a crime, then it becomes and assault fork.

Fuck me you plebs shouldn't be talking on behalf of 2A, if GC reform passes it will be because of you fucking twats and your shit tier talking points

You sperg it was joke,i know the difference,i was reffering to how retarded commies are libs are

An Assault Rifle is a black (no racist) 15-selection Fully Semi-Automatic Military Murder weapon with at least 2 bump stocks and a tactical silencer.

This has always been the definition pushed by the gun manufacturers themselves, so don't argue with it.

>what the HELL is going on?

libshits infiltrated Sup Forums years ago my dude, does this really surprise you? i got warned on Sup Forums yesterday when i said i am a white woman with 3 beautiful white kids in response to some jew calling me a small penis man because i didnt like the idea of loot boxes and p2w shit in vidya

So you can argue your side of GC, but can you argue the opposing side as well?? If you can't argue the other side and see their points (how relevant or irrelevant they may be) then you should probably just STFU and lets adults handle it and keep your "muh gunz" shit to yourself

-Signed everybody actually trying to deal with GC and remain Pro2A

Yeah, if Congress was talking about banning the gasoline engine, I'm pretty sure /O/ would have a thread on it.

Sorry you can never tell, so many ppl regurgitating misinformation. *tips fedora*

Agreed

The mods are gigantic faggots. They are probably closet r/edditors.

>5edgey5m3

I mean there's always a chance that mods are compromised. If it gets bad enough we just go deeper and everything will be fine.

That's exactly it. The board was getting blasted with the same topic over and over. They're just trying to keep it ordered.

No gun control is acceptable.
Fuck your "arguing for the other side" bullshit.
I don't give a single fuck what their concerns are. They can get the fuck out of my country if they hate freedom.
I will kill anyone to defend it.

My advice is don't do anything drastic right now. Let it play out. If things get too bad, hopefully you will know what to do.

They're aren't compromised you paranoid autist. There are like 500 posts an hour on there about gun control. Not every poster there is an American. I'm sure many posters are tired of the same thread being spammed 6 gorillion times an hour.

And this mentality is why GC is such a strong topic. Believe me I'm on your side, however this type of shit is why the uniformed want extreme GC enacted. Be professional and be adult. You're not helping.

SKS + we all regroup innawoods amirite

Sup Forums -> tree carving association 4real

I bet you sucked m00t's cock back in the day, didn't you?

>gun control

That goes in Sup Forums. /k/ is for weapons.

Very interesting post makes sense considering the Chinese are filling California with AK variants to arm its sleeper cells and commie sympathizers, its why they are trying to ban the AR its an effective counter weapon to the assault rifles they are bringing in.

Do what you gotta do, jew.

>What kind of conservative are you if you refuse to obey your Leader as soon as he gives an order you don't like?
pretty much this
>be authoritarian
>cry as soon as strong leader does something against own interests

/k/ isn't about discussing gun control, idiot.
Its for arguing about how shit 10MM is.

I'm about ready to go full Hayha.

Seriously the only consolation to all this is that if they do try to actually come for our firearms, I get to go full vietfud.

Sup Forums has been a datamining psyop for more than a decade now.

>thinking people in power actually care about what neckbeards on this site do
Ha

This.
Checked.
OP and everyone else that can't read and abide by board rules need to fuck right off to a different website.

The whole point of this site is to keep us contained. They can monitor what we do and don't know with ease. That's why they let this site continue.

If we start dropping to many red pills they start shitting up the board to make us look crazy and uncredible. Thereby countering the red pills.

Bullshit, I made a thread on /k/ and its still up.

Gonna play devils advocate, if k/ allows gun control threads it's just going to turn into pol. This really is the place for that.

Bollocks. /o/ talks about car laws all the time and it still survives autism.

This /k/ is only for talks about weapons ( building then, ammunition specs and reloading, ect) and furries and how great and sexy they are. No politics

Oh good it's not just me. I just assumed it was day k wanking about hardware they will never touch

I didnt think this deserved its own thread but at a tech college in wa the instructor said were either gonna have a quake or fire drill or active shooter event. I got the fuck out of there. So if you hear about an active shooter in wa today remember this post