If your country is in red it's a jewish puppet

If your country is in red it's a jewish puppet

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire_Census
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottawa_Protocol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This doesn't make a lot of sense.

The only reason they teach us is to hurt us later.

the only correct answer is "I've never heard of the holocaust"

>actually btfo the (elite)
>post mememaps from some borderline turd world shitizen of the world shithole, which is what (((they))) want the world to become
pick one

Oh I just read the filename. My bad.

Corrected it for you.
I have to do EVERYTHING for you Goyim don't I?!

the Holocaust happened and nobody cares what you think, monkey

You left out USA, UK and Sweden..

Don't you have a free speech amendment?

yes but it might as well not be there,
we can say a lot but its far from free.

Glory to Spain

>the Holocaust happened and nobody cares what you think, monkey

Have any evidence that it happened?

>muh sacred texts

just a cotton rag

>If your country is in red it's a jewish puppet

No it didn't otherwise people would be allowed to say it didn't.

Controlling the truth means that there exists a lie. I can say the sun is a square and I can say asian people come from atlantis and should be eaten with chianti wine. I don't go to psychiatric help or prison or anything! that is a much bigger problem, that we allow not free speech, but disordered speech.

Like a million photo's, literature, eye-witnesses from all parties, statements from all parties, archeological evidence: You can't really deny the holocaust that happened during WWII.

However, you can easily doubt the numbers and specific events.

doesn't Spain have similar laws?

that is the point you stupid normie

Fuck you kike I came here to post this

The casualties were around 700.000 in the camps, not 6 Million.

If your country is red it's a jewish puppet state

portugal is just saving face

jews pretty much made their kingdom, they were their chief financiers since as early as the 13th century

if it wasn't for the inquisition no joke portugal and spain would rule the world to this day

>banish all jews
>they flee to the netherlands
>dutch east india company goes right ahead and steals half of the portuguese empire

Sssh, is our secret meme like still having our sex age consent at 13 on infograph when we raised it up to 16. These things aren't supposed to be known for the public, be quiet.

t. jewish puppet

We don't know that. Which is why we talk about:
Between 200k and 6million people died. That's how we research history and document it properly

The best answer is "You mean the firebombing of Dresden?"

It happend
But not tot he jews

lol this

>nk and iran
Dumb paddy

All countries with blue in their flag are Jewish puppets.

surprised all of scandinavia and the Uk arent red.
very nice!
based ukraine with their long history of jew hate... very naize

If you state that your puppet is well-read then it's jewish

>Holocaust denial

And now you name that law.

tip: it's a law against denial of Nazi war crimes, not holocaust

>wahhhh they won't let me spread hatred!!!!
>it's a Jewish conspiracy!!!

Not even good for toilet paper.

Deportation and persecutions is backed by lots of evidence, but you can't say the same for these so called gas chambers, the jewish claims about which have never stopped to change since 1945

>USA
>not a jewish puppet

yeah my bad, since 1943

i'd laugh but its not funny.
no, no we do not have "free speech".

Although... it's odd that they constructed air tight chambers. Produced a lot of zyklon B, not for agricultural usage and kept logs about generals discussing the gas chambers.

We know nothing for certain, although we can say that we are more than 99% sure about something.
We historians like to say: "we know more about the future than we know about the past"

Denial is crime in Russia unless you're in Kaliningrad?

>we are more than 99% sure about something.
Yeah it's easy if you just sue every revisionist historian and pass unfair history dictating laws
If Robert Faurisson was uytterly lying, people and jewish intellectuals wouldn't have attacked him this vehemently, the same way that if Galileo was so wrong about his theories, he wouldn't have been attacked by the inquisition. The fact is that these theories have solid elements within them
However Im still not claiming anything, im just stating that revisionists should have the right to speak

>the jews are inferior, evil and control everything
>the nazis didn't kill the jews

WHICH ONE, Sup Forums? ARE THE NAZEIS THE GOOD GUYS THAT DID NOTHING WHILE EVIL PREVAILED OR ARE THE JEWS THE GOOD GUYS?

NK is under direct Rothschild control.
Look up the Neutral Nations Supervisory Commission for proof

what a perfect false dichotomy
i'd tell you to "get real" but that flag tells me you're only interested in raping children

Why isn’t America red?

Or Canada

>what a perfect false dichotomy
elaborate

>i'd tell you to "get real" but that flag tells me you're only interested in raping children
thank you for letting me, leaf

Sweden doesn't have laws stating that you can't deny the holocaust. You're allowed to argue it didn't happen but people are also allowed to argue against you for saying that. Free speech and all that, bruv.

You're retarded, Brazil.

Israel is a Jewish puppet? At last I truly see. Also, legally uneducated Sup Forumstard that the Holocaust isn't the only genocide which it's illegal to deny in all those countries, right?

legally uneducated Sup Forumstard do know*

In France it is the only genocide you aren't allowed to deny accord to a Conseil Constitutionnel jurisprudence regarding the armenian genocide

*according to

Sure thing, Schlomowski.

We actually have a constitutional right to free speech in Portugal so they can fuck right off with their holocaust denial laws. It's just a symbolic gesture, that shit wouldn't fly on any Portuguese court.

Why that onsession with the number 6M? Any meaning in numerology?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#France

The GASsyot Act would still make it illegal to question any Nazi crimes against humanity ( As defined in the London Charter ) that took place on French soil for example, not just the Jewish holocaust.

Why do you keep recycling that idiotic picture instead of studying history? Do you know what the Jewish population of the Russian Empire was according to the census of 1897 when the Tsar was conducting pogroms?

Yes, it's secret occult stuff that also coincided with the Jewish population of the Russian Empire:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire_Census

Why nobody speaks about polish people killed during the holokaust. From 6 milions people who were killed, 3 of those milions were poles.

>sweden
????
You can say that the holocaust never happened, people might get mad and scream autistic on you, but it's not illegal

Yeah but you could lose your job and get smeared if you say the wrong thing, so it’s not as free as people think

>tfw we're not jewish puppets

Except nazis didn't make all the genocides in the world

RIP my friend

Put Canada on that list too:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottawa_Protocol
>The Ottawa Protocol on Combating Antisemitism is an action plan which "note and reaffirm the London Declaration on Combating Antisemitism as a template document for the fight against Antisemitism".
>"The Ottawa Protocol complements what Canada is already doing to combat hatred and discrimination, including anti-Semitism. We are a member of the Task Force for International Cooperation on Holocaust Education, Remembrance and Research. Here at home, we have launched programs to promote integration and social cohesion of Canadians from all backgrounds."

And USA is totally ZOGed up too and won't even speak against Jews on television.

maybe if the country has laws against holocaust denial it's because they're needed there in the first place don't you think?
Also, the US isn't a jewish puppet? lol

fixed it

I' m just being upset about that. At least as a nation we don't give a fuck about others and we try to make our dreams of tru independence come tru. But our politics make it a lot harder...

Dude the uk made it a crime to not only deny the holocaust but to imply jews are over represented in certain fields and also denying isrealis the right to self determination

Put uk down as super cuck puppet

Didn't say they have, nor that these countries have laws against *all* genocides, only that in practically all of them it's not just the Holocaust. Pretty much all of the red Eastern European ones also have laws against denying Soviet crimes, a bunch of the western ones have them against genocide in general ( Technically France does too, not sure why they didn't pass the Armenia case, it wasn't even a Jewish judge or interest opposing that ), and if neither of those, then it's against any Axis war crimes against humanity.

Why would holocaust denial be needed? Different thing is general anti-Jewish behavior. Maybe some historians want to deny holocaust, it's freedom of speech.

just for you

The UK should be crimson.

Ok that's better.

America has a thing called the first amendment bucko

stfu faggot and go watch your jewish news while being raped by migrants

North Korea and Iran are the only 2 countries in the world without a rothschild owned central bank.
Coincidentally, North korea and Iran are also the 2 countries that (((America))) tells us are the biggest threats to the world
Truly makes one think

Shut the fuck up.

The only thing in our country that is utterly taboo is the word nigger. If we say nigger we could lose our job, pretty much everything. But that also depends on your area. If you say nigger in certain areas it ain't the same as saying it in others. So only some of the U.S can you be openly racist without repercussions but almost anywhere people look down on you due to the brainwashing. Literally EVERYTHING ELSE IS FINE. You can say anything. You can deny the holocaust you can say Jews are satan you can do all of that shit.

but that's heresy
>(John 3:3-5)
>3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
>4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
>5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

The only crime in it is that it didn't happen again. Bomber Harris, you have one thing to do.

Pay reparations

how long before U.S.A. is red too?

>America
>Not a Jewish puppet

Nah. First it starts with "there weren't that much kikes", then it continues with "there was no holohoax", then it continues with "hitler dindu nuffin and auschwitz was luxury resort" and then it will end with you, aquafresh, taking blame of placing Rotterdam too close to the krautnigger bombs.

The only proper response to "muh holocaust" is "yes, it happened, and it will happen again, so shut the fuck up, filthy kike".

Why is it that I can openly deny the holocaust without government repercussions?

It's obvious that ruskies were acting like it and occupying the kraut soil and oppressing krauts and shieeeet.

>Openly

Now try openly refusing fighting wars for Israel, you mutt.

My country is so cucked by israel judaism we dont even need to pass laws here to ruin your life if you say somehting againts jews

all of the west vis a jewish puppet state. france tried to pull away but the eu council holds all the cards

wrong pic

Was there a draft for the wars in ME, am I missing something here? When was I forced by my government to die for israel?

All the people who served in those wars were part of a volunteer army. No draft, senpai. I never was obliged to fight anything. I was completely free to not join the military and pursue my own interests in the U.S without fighting a single battle for ZOG.

Also, MILLIONS of americans have protested against the wars for ZOG, not because muh jews but because they just want an isolationist U.S that doesn't get into all that stuff.

I could go further, about the wars in ME being for cheap oil deals and more or less for political brownie points and to assert power projection and dominance in the region but you would still screech zog puppet so whatever dude.

>america
>not red
Fuck yourself