Aids or a small dick?

‘One size does not fit all’: Chinese condoms are too small for Zimbabweans, says health minister.

Zimbabwe's minister for health has called on the county’s manufacturers to start producing condoms after claiming Chinese imports are too small for the local population.

Zimbabwe has some of the worst rates of HIV/AIDS infection among countries in sub-Saharan Africa, with an estimated 13.5 percent of adults in the country infected with HIV. Condoms are a crucial factor in stopping the spread of infection. The country is one of the top five importers of the contraceptive in the world. According to UNAIDS, the number of new HIV infections has almost halved and AIDS-related deaths decreased by 45% since 2010.

rt.com/news/420196-condoms-zimbabwe-china-health-minister/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-AkB5qi1r4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KEK.
Sounds like win-win.

For the love of Christ, don't provide them with condoms. Let nature sort out the African problem.

>posting a White woman in conjunction with the thread

Get the fuck out of here, you genuine nigger loser.

>He thinks safe sex won't reduce their populattion like in any other place.

Bump

>he thinks nigger populations function like human populations

Clearly the solution is to seize all white owed dicks.

Imagine being this fucking retarded.
What happens when there’s a famine? You think they’ll stay in their home countries to die when there’s food in practically every other country?
No. They come to our countries you fucking idiot.

Apples and oranges you reggaeton blasting faggot

those "any other places" don't have soaring rates of AIDS

When I went to Japan I had to get condoms with a picture of a horse on the box. It made me feel really good about myself but my dick is mediocre-to-average at best. I'm not sure if Asian men just like to combine their condoms and cock rings or of they are actually dicklets

Lol BS. Niggers got smaller dicks than chinks.

not if we don't let them in you open-borders-wanting libshit

The plan is to let them starve to death.

Imagine not knowing how our immigration process works. They'll be sent to South Africa, who has an open door policy for Zimbabwe refugees.

They did in the 80's cause whites gotta fag and fuck anything on sight, what stopped that was safe sex.

Yeah and our western countries will sit idly by while tens of millions of Africans starve to death. I don’t think so buddy. If you really think that will happen you have a rude awakening coming in the next twenty years. Think you have a problem now? Wait until they have an actual excuse to import hundreds of thousands at a time.

The Chinese are selectively breeding small dicked Africans. Big dick? Die of AIDS. Small dick? Live to serve Chinese imperials.

Niggers don't practice safe sex. They have a short time horizon and are unable to conceive of this thing called "The Future" and plan for it accordingly. Things like using condoms to prevent STDs/children in the future are concepts they have issues grasping. This is also why blacks have lower usage rates of birth control pills but much higher rates of abortions. They have trouble being proactive.

We don't have a tentative deal with Zimbabwe, whereas SA does. Logistically speaking, they'll be shuffled around and inevitably end up in Australia. Not my bad, not my monkeys. We are on the verge of accepting millions of Venezuelan refugees slated for political asylum. That's our bargaining chip.

>Bla bla bla

Your people used to fuck like rabbits but it got better, niggers can learn if they can at least fit the condom.

>2060
>america is 60% hispanic
>europe is 50% white
>"climate refugees" are spilling out of africa as their numbers somehow doubled year on year because of food aid.
>america says no to protect the meximerican ethnostate
>europe takes it as a duty to its muslim brothers
>this is the final death of europe, and it all happened by democracy

I kek’d

zero arguments.

>importing from China and not some other country with a normal average dick size just so you can complain about how they are too small
literally muh dick

Sad that I may live to see this happen.

>a small comet hitting the Congo would be a giant boon to planet earth

You leafs are taking a shitload of our Somali migrants, all thanks to your batshit PM. People are so afraid to call it like it is. Never, in the history of the world, has African migrants improved or benefited society(SA whites and Rhodesians aside). But the liberal battle cry is still "DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH" .

Niggers can learn and they will i don't need arguments those will be facts.

Holy shit like using a condom was rocket science.

to buku, to buku.

youtube.com/watch?v=-AkB5qi1r4Q

Do I need to explain this again? Niggers don't look to the future as easily as normal people do. It's not that they "can't figure out how to use a condom", it's that they don't bother thinking about STDs/pregnancy in the future, and therefore don't even think to be concerned with them.

Again, this is the reason why niggers use far less birth control and get far great numbers of abortions. One is proactive, one one is reactive. They have a hard time doing things proactively. You're just trying to sweep this under the rug.

our people are being exploited by greedy niggers and we call that a strength. its really sad to watch the delf destructive behaviours and neurosis that will be our ultimate downfall. i try to wake my friends up, but they refuse to see the bigger picture and get stuck in sargot tier cuckery. muslims win guys. africans and muslims took the country, and we are too brainwashed to even care.

>The future

Do you have a rubber?

Yes/no

We can't fuck I'm afraid of dying of aids like 70% of the village.

I have nothing more to say on this matter. My previous posts stand on their own.