Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni

Does he ONLY have nine wives?

Surely he will get more

I don't watch this.
But is any of his wives a yandere?
If yes, how does she handle other haremettes? And how do other haremettes interract with her?

Let's say women need an average of 6 months to get pregnant. After giving birth, they spend 15 months breastfeeding before they are ready for another pregnancy. Pregnancies, of course, require 9 months.
That gives us a 2.5 year cycle per girl, of which half a year is spent in semen-receptive state. This ignores still-births, but with all that magic I think it's fine to assume those aren't an issue.
0.5 / 2.5 * 9 = 1.8
1.8 partners per day doesn't sound like much, but I think it's actually pretty ideal. With too many girls crowding the bed, you'll never be able to get really intimate with any of them. With too few girls, you can't try out the really kinky stuff that you've read about in your doujinshi. Usually 2, sometimes 1 (with rotating partners every few months) sounds just right.

He gets only 9 wives, however he also gets all the droid + the professor in a lolibot as lovers.

No. They're all deeply in love with Jesus-sama.

Thats what I mean.
If they are all so deeply in love with Jesus-sama, then they should remove all competition.

season 2 please

In the show they're all friends, and while they're waiting for him to choose one of them, they've admitted that they'd be fine if he took them all as wives.
So yeah, the show is just a power fantasy.

The short haired one in OP pic has shown some yandere signs

We have a discount Sakura

Red circle is the yandere not joking.

She isn't violent towards the other girls but makes faces until Jesus pays attention to her.

God told him that polygamy is okay in that world so he can get as many wives as he want.

Are the sluts up for anal?

Leen Doujins when? Or even any doujins when?

right page is his wives (and Paula)

How many pokemon does this fuck get? What do the other two do?

the court archmage would be up for butt stuff, she knows that all her specialization points went into growing that uselessly lewd body instead of into her magic stats and she's sorry about it.

they are based on the japanese 4 holy beasts, and are only his main summons, he has hundreds of different ones

do we ever get an image of the valkyries he summons?

>can't drink alcohol because it's against the law
>can't get married because it's against the law
>there's nothing wrong with using guns
I didn't realize he was American.

America, the only country where you can't drink alcohol unless you are 21, but you can own a shotgun at 14 (or less in some states).

He has nine wives and nine "identical" robot wives also the Gods are pretending to be his family

And he became the spirit king, some sprits became wet seeing him fight

Who knows, the LN's aren't finished yet.

The WN seems to be reaching it's end though, and he only has 9 wives and a few lovers. If there is going to be any changes between the WN and LN I hope they let the professor become Jesus' wife.

this, yumina should have accepted the poor professor who waited 5000 years for him

they should have kept her this way tho

So, does he fuck any of them?

last chapter of the WN said he fucked his wives (not suu tho), one per day

plus a bunch of concubines

I agree, but nips seem to be pretty insecure when it comes to older women. They want the maturity of older women, but don't want them to actually be older. Even when a girl is older they are almost always lolis who don't act their age. All the girls in Jesus' harem were younger than him until readers complained that the girls didn't act there age, so he made up the retarded time difference between earth and the isekai.

He fucks one per day, every day?

the concubines are the bots + professor
9 nights, it was just after the wedding, no more chapters came out after this yet

Did the order he fucked them matter in any way?

it was the other they became official part of the harem, the girls decided it

I'm impressed at how reasonable these girls are. Did he have a threesome with sisters?

no, they didn't proposed at the same time, it was 1st linze, later elze (and yae, but most likely they thought of getting a day for each one)

Nice.

also they'll live forever, so they have the whole eternity to fuck

I want to fuck linze in the butt

doujins when

Never

Sailor Moon crossover

so does Sue really have a sun symbol or it was just because her name?

Yumina is like the 4th girl weve met, how is she his main bitch? I thought it would have been one of the twins

MC has good taste.

Why Yae moon?
That girls between paula and Leen literally have Moon hairpin but not Moon?

She does have the symbol

the 1st one to ask him out, the one who organizes the harem
ah, now we just need a good image of hilda and sakura
btw another WN chapter is out, looks like they are coming to earth

Because her clothes has moon motif
Sakura's hair seems indicating that she is either jupiter or Saturn

Still weird while other girls based by their hairpin or pendant meanwhile Yae by her clothes motif.
Also no uranus?

Going back to earth? I assumed that wasn't allowed.

Touya can't do it, because there is no magic on earth, so his gate won't connect. But he has gods helping him, so it's probably possible.

Smartphone Jesus Touya and his wives vs Demon King Hajime and his wives

who would win?

But that contradicts the entire premise, otherwise god could just resurrect him on earth in the first place.

He is a god now. Although, since earth doesn't have resurrection, world god made him look like a kid
He can use a god skill to travel across worlds now, still he can't bring everyone by himself, so world god will help with that. Still the others won't be able to use magic

How can he endure 9 (or more) mothers in law?

two of the girls are sisters

Also they don't have mother.

Will he only visit Earth or is it a permanent stay?

Most of them are dead or gone. Elze&Linze's parents are dead, Lucia's mom is dead, think Hilda's mom is dead but I'd have to check to confirm, and Leen's parents have sailed to the Undying Lands. Seriously.

We need some variation
Uranus might be hilde, because crown on her breast plate resemble uranus symbol
Also Elze should be pluto
Hajime > Smartphone Jesus

Hilda is Jupiter.

Plus look at her shoulders here and the scabbard in your picture.

Im pretty sure she Uranus. Same symbol instead the arrow looking down.

Does he fuck the sexbots?

Why is Elze so best

Because shes a huge cuckqueen that wanted his man to bang other girls.

When did she become this proactive?

So like this?
Venus = God of Love?

She's the perfect size, best personality, punches things. The other girls are fun but Elze is number one.

Yes. Im fine with this.
Im still believe Sakura is moon but until there another illustration proven it right im stick with that pict right now.

She fun.

>She isn't violent towards the other girls but makes faces until Jesus pays attention to her.

That isn't a yandere, not even close to one.

He can always Marry Sue.

So how do the countries deal with him and belfast relationship? Isn't he a empire/countrywide threat?

hope he doesn't notice them. There's no way to "deal with" someone that overpowered.

Just visiting, he wanted to show them his home world

Those collarbones look delicious. I'm so glad that Darker Than Black got me into collarbones.

Everyone in America knows that drinking age laws are pretty roundly ignored. All but the most prudish have had alcohol by the time they are 18.
It is a silly law though, I agree. We should lower the drinking age to 14 also so you can buy a shotgun and a beer. Preferably from the same store.

I want to fuck user in the butt.

>by the time they are 18.
German here.
The modern youth tends to have their first experience with alcohol by the age of 12. That's without parental assistance. I'm not sure when parents start feeding their children beer, but I don't think it's much later than that.

alcohol laws are a joke anyways, we were buying vodka with the lads at 12

Eventually he gets his own country, and make alliance of most countries there

and is always helping other countries, like stopping the coup in one, fending of those crystal creatures in several, making those 4 bridges, showing the truth about a fake prince in other...

for oyakodon

I'll take Yae mom.

I want her to program my dick

She stole this show for me.

So is he going to forge an empire with his cock?
I mean he is marrying the princess so he is guaranteed king.

I really do love this show. It is not that good but the MC is great.
He isn't your usual sexless robot that the girls fall for because he is nice mc.
He shows interest in girls, God basically makes him a super human that can do anything easily yet he shrugs off death and uses his abilities to travel around with four beautiful women.

they give him a tiny bit of land to make his own kingdom, that he fills up with his harem and modern tech bullshit.

oh youre going to just LOOOOOOOVE Arifureta.

Yue is the best

Eatin Chicken by moonlight
Stealin Cars by Daylight
Always gettin in a gangfight
She's the one named Niggamoon