Save the South Africans!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

Please sign this petition and spread it as much as possible!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TfAq3LrIjg
bitcoinzar.co.za/buy-bitcoin-in-south-africa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

bump

Context

youtube.com/watch?v=0TfAq3LrIjg

Dear South Africain Anons.
YOU NEED CRYPTOCURRENCY NOW
Capital controls have been in effect for South Africains since time immorial. I work with an old south africian lady and she told me the following story about her coming to Canada way back when Aphartaid ended and things started to go to shit. Her husbands friend tried to leave the country on a plane with bars of gold in his suit case which he converted all his wealth into. He even got onto the plane and took his seat, only to be dragged off and put in jail for 10 years for trying to subvert capital controls. His gold was seized and never returned. They never heard from him again.
So this old lady, her husband and son decide they need to leave South Africa, but they don't want to pay the 50% exit tax to transfer their wealth to Canada. So they find a shaddy middle man who converts their wealth into some kind of weird trust, but he charges 15% off the total value. It took over a month for that money to arrive in Canada as this family nervously waited to see if they had been scammed or saved.
All of this could have been avoided if cryptocurrencies existed at the time. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin can be used to flee the country with your entire wealth in your head, on a thumb drive, in a photo or even in a god damn graphing calculator.
And now with the coming civil war, I cannot stress this enough; Convert a good chunk of your wealth into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin. Get a ledger or Trezor hardware wallet.
With these devices you would simply need to memorize 24 words, get on a plane and leave the country with your entire net worth in your brain. All contained within those 24 words. Better than fucking diamonds, and you don't have to pay any middle man a percentage.
This has been a PSA because I fucking give a shit abouty you poor sods.
PIC FUCKING RELATED

Oy vey.

Bump

>404 Page Not Found

Signed

You have no place in Africa just like blacks have no place in Europe.

Seems like there is 2 races very willing on murdering people:
Jews - mass shootings
Blacks - small group killing couple of whites at a time

This is the most poorly written petition I have seen in a long time. I was embarrassed to sign it.

petitions? if you care about them so much then fly your ass over there and take up arms; instead of trying to get the usa gov to do the work for you.

This.. leave pol now and do shit instead like growing a sack op instead of being a soyboy....

Wrong.

tick tock boer scum

>tick tock
true

GET IN HERE

Bump

Boers are on average 3% Sub Saharan, therefore not white according to /pol
> JEWISH CAMPAIGN BTFO

>Save white niggers

No Thanks

i wanna give niggers a holocaust

My fellow white South Africans, remember that California is a sanctuary state now. You can immigrate there with no repercussions. Please come, we are waiting.

Signed.

Whites have no business in africa. S.A. is a failed British colony and nothing more.

Out of the oven and into the frying pan?

If Nigs don't respect our borders then we have no obligation to respect theirs. The time for niceties is long gone.

S.A. was settled by whites before the blacks came and longer than the US exists, retard
>british
wat

>shared with 10 white people
>3 responded that only racists care about this
>known them for years online
>blocked all 3

>only a racist cares

This is a grave warning.

shitty bait

>it's racist to be upset about the killing of innocent of women and children of your own race
Some days I wish,,,something would be better.