Dusk Maiden Of Amnesia

Fans of this wonderful series, reveal yourself! It cannot be that it's only me in love with this series,

Just ordered the first volume of the manga since i want to support the author, however late it may be for this series to get some love.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MjBlSnX51M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like how he's twelve.

WATASHI YO MOOOOOOOETE
This was great, I should rewatch/read.

I still fap almost daily to that ghost.

Bonus point for OP/ED, loved the colors and lighting

I hate it.

Maybe is really good at drawing long black hair.

Ma, I love this show too.
Can't believe I forgot about it

I really enjoyed this show but the ending was a copout.

It would be a 10/10 if she actually stayed gone instead of coming back for some bullshit reason such as "that kiss"

Yuuko is so wonderful.
She's this really amazing character you just want to get swept away by.
This is pretty much proof that a single girl can carry an entire show, as long as she panders to you enough.

The last two five seconds of the show ruined the entire thing.

it was a good show and a sweet romance.

Tada Banri

the opening line "anatawa dare" by Yuuko is pure sex.
i am referring to the 8th episode where she loses her memory of MC.
Aesthetics of this anime is quite unique also. I wish more anime were made like this.

I think the happy ending actually made it so much sweeter for me. Also would leave room for a sequel just to drool over Yuuko for another twelve episodes.

The sister got off easy.

What's so unique about the aesthetics?

I liked it, I was expecting the "MC solves ghosts's issue and ghost moves on to the afterlife" cliche ending from the very beginning, I was somewhat pleasantly surprised they had the balls to avoid that, especially since Yuuko herself didn't really want to go anywhere, so the whole business of her being ready to move on didn't make much sense.

Oonuma made it. You can really see his Shaft time shine here. The colours are strongly reminiscent of his work in ef as well.

Best girl.

Second to best :^]

All I know is that the insert song used at the end is hauntingly beautiful. Gives me chills everytime.

>It would be a 10/10 if she actually stayed gone instead of coming back for some bullshit reason such as "that kiss"

I wish I wouldn't have watched the last episode until the very end. it felt absolutely out of place and essentially negated the whole atmosphere build up until that moment

I love all of the soundtracks in it, feels like they have made it specifically for the anime.

Especially at the ending song, it gives this hauntingly mysterious vibe to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3MjBlSnX51M

No.
Yuuko is such a wonderful character, I really don't want her to be gone. While Kyrie is nice and I also enjoyed her, there was no time to wrap things up if Yuuko is just gone, she and the dumb girl would be loose ends.
With Yuuko staying, everything's tied up and there's no cliche ending, even if it's a bit too sugary for some to stomach.

Yuuko has had he fair share of torment already, let her be happy with Teiichi

I love this soft ghost.

If Yuuko moved on, I would also have been fine with that.
But then Teiichi would need someone else, because you can't end things like that for him, it's just too sad after everything he had to go through for Yuuko. And the only one who is an option, considering his infatuation with Yuuko is Kyrie. And to make her work, you need too much development.

Good ending

Kyrie has actually been passively rejected by Teiichi, so it would really be unfair towards her to get together with Teiichi as a substitute.

That's because Yuuko was there, of course.

Mind you, Kyrie has been rejected while completely resembling Yuuko in appearence.

Yuuko was right there, then.

She only showed up after the conversation, also Kyrie could also see and hear Yuuko. That is why it would have been highly unlikely for Kyrie to say something like that in Yuuko's presence.

Our Lovely Ghost

I meant this in the sense that Yuuko was a viable option then, she was still fine.

Never said that Kyrie wasn't, i was just stating the fact that Teiichi would not have chosen her even if he didn't have Yuuko, ultimatly they wouldn't have met if not for Yuuko.

>they wouldn't have met if not for Yuuko
That's what makes it so great, if you Yuuko were to leave, a relationship between him and Kyrie developing would've shown the impact Yuuko had on the lives of the people who actually could see her. I just think it's a very elegant way of handling things.

I understand what you are saying, i just don't agree with it.

Of course I like ghost blowjobs during class too.

I would be very curious about their.. business. :^]