Derry NH Store bans Republicans

DERRY, NH (WHDH) - Have an old iPhone that needs to be fixed? If you’re a Republican, The Used Apple Store in Derry, New Hampshire, says look elsewhere.

“We feel that they’re the greatest threat currently in the world,” said Billy Williams, the store owner.

The store detailed the Republican ban in a Facebook post, which read in part:

“We say no thank you to any Republican. If you affiliate with the Republican Party you are not welcome into our store.”

The store went as far as to call Republicans “evil.”

“You have an uptight, closed energy, negative aura to you… almost evil, and to be honest, usually evil,” the post said.

7’s Kim Lucey asked Williams to explain himself.

“I think if they’re not evil there’s a reason they’re siding with that, so I think they’re non-discretionary, that’s what I would call it,” Williams said when asked if he thought all of the nearly 300,000 Republicans in New Hampshire were evil.

Some Granite Staters think the store’s way of doing business is crazy.

“I think it’s absolutely crazy. Businesses anywhere should be open to anyone regardless of what their political views are. I think that’s kind of ridiculous,” said Ryan Donelan, a Derry native.

“I’m sure Republicans have Apple phones too, you know? He’ll be losing business that way. I don’t think that’s very smart,” Andy Cistaldi added.

Williams says the store is not affiliated with the Apple company, and usually services older products that Apple will no longer fix. He says despite the backlash, he stands by the original post.

“It isn’t money that matters so much with these things, if you really believe that something should happen, you should stand up for that and make it happen,” Williams said.

The store is currently closed for renovations. Williams doesn’t have a date for when it will reopen, but says when it does, that’s when the new policy will take place.

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/used-apple-store-derry-17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm glad to see the Democrats are alright with bakeries denying customers based on their life choices again.

>Hey are you a republican?
>no I a democrat good boy
>OK welcome to the store

Lol i hope this guy likes pizza

>runs a business
>it isn't money that matters with these things

Talked to him on the phone, he said republicans are nazis. Clearly an SJW fairy. The people of Derry won't take to this too well.

he's a commie. he has no grasp of money

What an idiot.

Sounds like it's time for Kristallnacht 2: Electric Boogaloo

LAND OF THE FREAKS HOME OF THE GAYS

>The store is currently closed for renovations. Williams doesn’t have a date for when it will reopen
fuckin lol it'll never get finished now. how many contractors do you think are democrats?

BTFO on yelp
yelp.com/biz/used-apple-store-derry-17

Jesus christ why do all liberals have that soulless, glazed over dead look in their eyes? Like a fucking vessel, please tell me I'm not the only one who's noticed this

>highest review is 2 stars
>review was updated to 1 star
kek

I notice it too.

Concord resident here. I went travelling a bit north and still saw Trump signs hanging.

Nope, you're not the only one. I don't have the picture but there was a pic of a lady blowing a whistle at some libtard event with the same kind of soulless gaze. These aren't people with everything right in the head.

I'm.going to give that guy some prank calls as soon as his store opens.

is this nigga serious?

Adrenochrome

>yelp.com/biz/used-apple-store-derry-17
omae wa mou shindeiru

>being this afraid of and angry at Republicans
Jeez, is this what happens when you uncritically believe everything the MSM pushes?

Used Apple.
Urragh!
Stolen goods bought from 'Democrats'.
Don't want the police knocking around.

we need a dead-black-liberal-eyes thread

Because they're sad, empty people.

Why do you think they go full cuck mode and do SO MUCH virtue signalling? It's to try and desperately fill that void inside themselves and tell themselves they're a good person, they're worth something, etc.

They have nothing to actually protect, preserve or enjoy, so they have to scrabble around looking for external factors to find meaning.

>BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE
>FIX THE FUCKING IPHONE

lul

This, lol.

>We.... uh.... we're not open right now.... b-but when we DO reopen, which we REALLY will do, you dirty Republicans are not welcome! TAKE THAT BLAUMPHS!!!!

He probably took out a big insurance policy and is hoping for someone to destroy his store or kill him. Somebody needs to ask him if this is all part of an insurance scam, or does he believe that the Authoritarian Left is now strong enough for him to discriminate against the right? Journalism is largely dead all over the world because nobody has the balls to ask fierce questions of Leftwingers.

ive started collecting these pictures and just renamed it my "demon" folder. Also it's not just their eyes, they often have strange features or a mouth that is much too large for their face, a crooked inhuman rictus grin. Something unpleasant the moment you look at them, you're not sure what but something tells you it's wrong and that you should not draw it's attention

user, I think it's time you sat down and asked yourself the JQ.