Power Level Thread

Barring copout "god/reality warping" powers or other "I can erase your existence just by thinking about it" tier bullshit abilities, who could actually beat him?

For the sake of argument, neither party knows anything about each other, there is no prep time, and they obviously can't destroy the earth/universe as that would be meaningless. Draws are acceptable.

Saitama would just end up punching himself every time, would most likely end in a draw, his own death, or the destruction of the universe/earth.

>Draws are acceptable.

>no reality warping
>posts accelerator

draws are acceptable, but the original question was who could beat him.

esper abilities aren't necessarily the same as reality warping

>ability which changes reality around him
>not warping reality
Yeah, naah.

VX gas/Sarin/Truck-kun/Japanese Flu/Mind Control/Bio weapons

I always wondered if Kuroko could teleport something into Accelerator and kill him, since teleportation isn't really a vector

dont be autistic about it user, i'm talking about things like "I can erase your existence just by thinking about it" type reality warping, not manipulating physics like espers do.

>my rules are the only ones that count

Fuck off with your powerlevel bullshit.

Kyanchome, not sure if it's necessarily reality warping, because it's most like hypnotism.

>Barring these characters who could beat him, who could actually beat him?

Wow, quality thread OP.

But esper abilities are small-scale reality warping.

I wish that I could erase your existence just by thinking about it.

Accelerator can keep UV rays from touching him, i'm sure he could keep biological weapons from touching him too. But again the rules are that there is no prep time, so unless some dude is walking around with weaponized viruses I dont see how that would work. As for Truck-kun, Accelerator would just stop the truck before it made contact with him and redirected the force vectors away from himself.

Alright later autismo

Is Accelerator really that powerful, surely there is someone who could best him without using god powers

I didn't think of this, she could possibly beat him

you could argue magic is small-scale reality warping

same

>not even the strongest in his own series
Get memed on OP.

I'm a filthy secondary, who is she and how can she defeat Accelerator?

Angel Gabriel handed him his ass pretty handily, and he doesn't do well with Telesma so any Golden style magician has a fair shot, along with anyone who specializes in curses

As per Raildex rules yes it is

>gets beat up twice
Pretty much anyone.

Well, he doesn't block light to his eyes, so this guy is probably right.

>who is she
a cyborg specifically designed to kill level 5s
>how can she defeat Accelerator?
by using his own power against him without his limitations

>twice
Accelerator has lost quite a few fights considering how strong he is. Touma alone has beat him up 3 times.

there's some shit that accelerator does with dimension and stuff so probably not.

Any TNJ's could beat him

>Is Accelerator really that powerful, surely there is someone who could best him without using god powers
There are plenty of characters but you're just going to go nuh-uh over and over because you're trying to justify to yourself that Accelerator is the strongest shit ever by discounting everyone with better powers as god hax while ignoring that his own ability is localised god hax.
Just delete your autistic thread.

Ordinary Highschool student with a rock.

This. Accelerator is simply a low scale reality warper.

>hey guys, who can beat this reality warper?
>nuh-uh, other reality warpers don't count

There have been plenty of characters posted in this thread that I have not objected to, in fact I have yet to object to a single one.

are all completely acceptable responses

Also I'm not trying to justify Accel being the strongest, I just watched Index S 1&2 and thought to myself "Damn this guy is pretty damn powerful, I wonder who could actually take this guy in a fight without some bullshit god power that isn't even fair by any metric."

All i'm asking is that people dont post characters that are written in a way that makes them literally invincible to the point of being not even fun to discuss. If you can't handle that then by all means make your own thread, thanks!

>implying all written characters with reality warping makes them invincible in their own story.

if they can literally rewrite the universe/warp reality so that a certain character doesn't exist, then that character is essentially invincible. I think you are overthinking this.

Goku

meant for

I hear many people hold Goku to be one of the most powerful characters of all time, but i'm curious as to how would he be able to fight Accelerator.

Accelerator isn't even that strong in his own series. He loses more fights than he wins against named characters.

Being a guy who reads comics as well as manga, that really isn't the case. Somehow authors will try so hard to make it have a drawback or needs a certain set of rules to use it. Alien X from ben10 is an example.

there is still higher tiers of power.
only omnipotent characters are truly invincible.

Destroy Earth and Accelerator can't breath
>But muh Morals
If goku would sacrifice 12 universes to have fun I don't envision him trying to destroy earth, that hard.

If you really watched S2 then Vento at least should've came to mind immediately

Goku is faster than a character that is faster than time.

>can anyone even a uchiha madara? i'm not even edo tensei uchiha madara with sharingan, mangekyo sharingan, eternal mangekyo sharingan and rinnegan i'ma talkin rinne tensei with the...
I'm glad the memories of Naruto are leaving my mind.

Shiki Tohno/Ryougi. Cu with gay bulge

I considered vento, but it would ultimately be a stalemate because even if her Divine Punishment worked on him, she still shouldn't be able to kill him due to his vector manipulation on an unconscious level. It's still interesting to think about though.

destroying the earth would defeat the purpose, so wouldn't it be more fair to say that it would be more likely to end in a draw?

actually, thinking about it, since Accel can control things on a biological level such as the flow of blood in the human body, couldn't he possibly use his vectors to force oxygen into his body and provide oxygen to his body that way? Regardless I dont know if he could properly fight back in that condition but vento would still not be able to hurt him any other way so I think it would still most likely result in a draw

Accelerator's on a timer, once he runs out of juice, and it working isn't in question, since Accelerator's default thought towards everyone is piece of shit, which is more than enough to trigger it

well doesn't that depend on if we are working with his post brain damage version? what about accelerator pre brain damage, how would the situation change?

Is this a trick question?

Accelerator didn't encounter traditional magic until WW3. So had he fought Vento at the end of S2 she would have been able to pierce his barrier until he figured out how it worked enough to reflect it.

does magic not operate using vectors?

Yes but the system is so alien to him that even fodder wizards are able to hurt him when he first encounters them.

Shoving more oxygen back into the person doesn't work, and if a dude is perpetually stuck asleep until Vento decides to wake them up, if ever then can it really be called a stalemate?

neat, so Vento would beat him since he didn't know how to counter magic at the time.

What about in a theoretical situation where Accel had enough knowledge to understand how magical vectors worked, would he still lose to Vento's divine punishment or could he possibly counter it?

Divine Punishment is simply one of those things you just can't counter no matter how much magical knowledge you have because it's fucking bullshit

Become a sociopath, stop breathing oxygen, get Imagine Breaker, or fuck off basically

haha that does sound like bullshit, but lets say that Accel knows that he just has to not be malicious toward Vento. Could he just simply ignore her and just fuck off and allow his vectors to just automatically deflect her attacks back at her without directly thinking about it? I'm sure it would be especially difficult for Accel to not think maliciously toward someone intentionally antagonizing him, but he has been shown in the anime to basically ignore low level espers in the past while simultaneously fighting them through his deflecting vencor ability.

Anyone with relativistic speed and continental level destruction capabilities should destroy him.

Any negative thought no matter how minor like fuck this bitch is crazy, or who the hell even dresses like that triggers it, and she has basically made pissing people off a life choice, whether in her way of dress or how she talks and telling yourself that you shouldn't think of X matters or Y thoughts simply makes you think even more about it, so no matter how much you try to think up ways for him to beat her, there are just some people that you can never beat due to bad compatibility

Well said! Well at least I got to have a good conversation before bed. Maybe this thread will still be alive when I wake up, or maybe I'll be fortunate enough to not wake up at all.

goodnight user

>Kakashi
>uses Kamui
>Easy victory

>naruto
>uses his So6p power which disables any power except Senjutsu/taijutsu/Kenjutsu
>Accelerator power does nothing versus Naruto
>Accelerator gets his jaw pushed in 10km of his head

> no reality warpers
> posts gag character, which is by definition reality warping

try harder

Accel doesn't need to breath oxygen if he doesn't want to

I misphrased it, it's more proper to say if you don't need oxygen like an AI or Kazakiri or something, because it sucks up all the oxygen out of your body, and putting more in just makes that new oxygen disappear

He got teleported against his will in manga.

But when he met those mages on train during ww3 he deflected fireballs, although he coudnt control the it fully like normal projectiles.

Any power-canceler or power-stealer.

In that case, I have your hero right here

Don Patchi wins by sheer strength, wit, and determination

I'm sure she can do it. Her true power erases the world made up of memory and language. A different application of it allows her to create black holes that just swallow whatever comes close to them.

Don't we have a new 'top of the power level' character anyway these days? Altair was basically made to end these fanfiction fights.

But her speed sucks

Anyone with time stopping power like Dio or Homura.

>one day Accelerator will finally be replaced by Fiamma on the "How do we beat X" threads

Does anything time manipulation fall under reality warping?

Doesn't matter. She can cast Mimic Factor and magic up a temporary Accelerator with all of the same powers as a friendly summon, effectively canceling out Accelerator's power with a constant steam of "No, you didn't do that" in real time and leave him as just a guy with no way to defend himself from getting speared by a bajillion swords.

Or Effect Reflection, and bait him into using his power to throw a killshot at her. It hits, and he suffers the wound instead of her, like how she killed Aliceteria with her own OP attack.

We don't even know the full spectrum of her abilities, because she explicitly was only using a small range of her powers in the show. But even with what we say, there are plenty of ways for her to BTFO Accelerator.

>You won't be able to reflect my attacks!
>Yeah right.
>A lie about a lie...

Let's not forget accel gets manhandled by non-espers and shit.

Saitama would win. Even without an imagine breaker one can undermine accelerators vector manipulation simply by pulling his punch, maybe not even that, but Saitama is way faster and Accelerator cant react in time. Even if Accelerator did reflect his punches, he wouldn't really get hurt. It would probably come down to stamina, and Accelerator has limited usage time (even without the accident he still got worn out by extended usage)

No it will be a draw.

>Ea

Does she have any passive defences? Because there are dozens of characters that can just destroy her before she even has the time to form a thought.

>Gae Bolg

>Blocked by Archer
>Didn't deal a fatal blow to Saber
Lancer will get BTFO

>Altair
>top of the powerlevel
Not that she isn't strong, but she still has a long way to go to get there

>>Blocked by Archer
>thrown version
>>Didn't deal a fatal blow to Saber
Literal luck.

he couldn't even pierce archers shield, what makes you think he could actually even remotely scratch accelerator

>"I'm surprised. I did not think there was a weapon that could penetrate the Aius.
>Your lance is stronger than the original Gungnir."
>The knight in red praises the spearman in blue from the bottom of his heart.

>I'm a filthy secondary, who is she and how can she defeat Accelerator?
she can't beat him. they're trolling you.

She generally surrounds herself with spinning walls of blades that have been shown to stop magical attacks, missiles, and even punches from giant robots. To my knowledge there probably isn't anything she has against something like Time Stop tier instant attack, but considering that one of her powers is "undo a plot twist" as its actual effect, I'm not sure I would put anything past her.

>he couldn't even pierce archers shield
>thrown version

Accelerator would simply use vector control to keep himself from bleeding out once the spear is inside and keep himself alive. At the same time he would prevent Cu from getting his spear back by controlling the vectors to make pulling it out impossible.
So Accel would get his heart pierced but not die, and Cu would lose his spear for his trouble.

If you kill her, she can assume control of you and absorb your ability