An ode to poland

Brave Poland, proud Poland sitting nervously between Eagle and Bear,
They watch over their precious borders, with deep seated dread and despair.
To the West a poisoned alliance, built up from Hitler's scorched plan
and hordes of Mohammed's descendants, who lust murderously to be unleashed upon the Polish woman

and the daughters, who believe there is safety, in the lies their Jew leader spits forth
When their grandfathers remember the slaughter
and destruction that so easily was wrought.

So east sits the bear ever present, a behemoth bristling with blades,
Displaying the nonchalant expectation of the merchant who is about to be repaid.

And west sits a new Marxist mafia
allied with the mujahedeen,
and the Poles sit betwixt in the killzone
awaiting horrors of a level unseen.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dariusz_Ratajczak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Inb4 JIDF kikes and and asshurt krauts and hohols ruins this thread

I like how poolacks are basically some hobos with guns against mech terror machines. Even in their fantasies they are pathetic.

cool artist

Less fantasy and more realism. Only way for Poland is to accept to become Russian protectorate.

Yes, hello hat company, we need a 2 meter wide officers hat.

this pleases me. i'm not sure exactly why.

they will fight and resist bravely to a man
to defend what they once lost and regained
already they work and they plan
deep down sensing it is futile and in vain

But Andrzej and Piotr refuse to see it
and Dorotka stays blind to the gathering storm
They don't see hell and his horsemen are returning
From same places but with new uniforms

They march and they chant and they sing
with patriotic breath that dissolves in the mist
As their leader the heartless jew is preparing
to open the throats of these Poles with a slit

with the knife that was forged in their past
when they threw off the communists chains
and desperately reached out to the west
Unaware that this monster was the very same.

And so they are shocked to discover
that the Marxists took the west even before
the Poles have exchanged one jealous lover
for another, even more sick than the Red whore

And there is the trouble for Poland
they want neither the Mosque nor the Bear
But that decision is being made for them
and Poland once more is meat to be shared.

Poland and Poles are retarted slaves to Mutt's whoo are slaves to jews.
I hate this spinless and pathetic nation of slaves. Poles sucks dick of jews since foundation of Poland.

go home

Yes, I fear for all their bravery they are being led by a pied piper who serves not the interests of the polish people, but the globalist cabal, and he will say whatever needs to be said in order to persuade the poles to feel secure and at ease, meanwhile plans are affot and what they saw in 1939 is going to dwarf in comparison.

I very much like and respect the Poles, along with Hungary you are showing much patriotic spirit, sadly that very spirit will be used as the excuse to invade, the EU simply cannot afford to have uppity rogue sates defying the islamization process, and if you won't do it willingly I am afraid you're going to be forced.

the leftist Jew Cohen-Bendit said that states that don't want to participate in the EU path should leave the EU.

Better that than the overinflated ego of a hohol

then you should leave, and take Hungary and Czech republic with you, form your own loose union and stand in opposition to Brussels and united against the Russians, Britain and US would fully support you in that endeavour I am sure.

>Only way for Poland is to accept to become Russian protectorate.
if you had any knowledge about polish-russian relations, then you would know that russian-polish tensions were primarily about territories east of Bug river, contemporary Belarus and Ukraine. Russians always viewed "core" Poland as alien territory and they have less influence there than Germany

>sitting nervously between Eagle and Bear
play with fire, get hurt

Germany military is a no threat to anyone.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA I DON'T WANT TO DIE

>Free speech and open debate are the lifeblood of all democratic countries
Good, I think the only fair action now would be to allow unconditional free speech, including holocaust denial and revision.

>Eagle and Bear
Cringe & LARP

gassed

This is symbolic depiction of historic events you swine. This is why it is art and you dont understand it,

What the hell is wrong will all those cringy threads

away with you

>Good, I think the only fair action now would be to allow unconditional free speech, including holocaust denial and revision.
Well, they are in the same Law on IPN. It would be a play to suspend it all.
BTW:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dariusz_Ratajczak
he was taken to court, as denying the existence of the Holocaust was a criminal offence in Poland.[10] In December 1999 the local court in Opole found Ratajczak guilty of breaching the Institute of National Remembrance law that outlawed the denial of crimes against humanity committed by the Nazi or communist regimes in Poland,[2] but that his crime had caused "negligible harm to society", and the court sentenced him to a year's probation.

>form your own loose union and stand in opposition to Brussels and united against the Russians,
That's reckless and dangerous. That's repeating 1939.

>Britain and US would fully support you in that endeavour I am sure.
no, they won't support us for nothing. THAT'S THE POINT NOW.
The price for getting allied support from the USA is literally paying billions of dollars to Jews.
Everybody demands some kind of price.
But the problem with the USA right now is that their ruling circles are infected with the Jew parasite that makes the Golem work for Israel's benefit.

I really really wish that dieselpunk would become more popular. How hard is vic2 to mod? I am thinking of making a dieselpunk mod to the game myself.

Because the artist is really good and knows what cool is?

Looks like it's time for another King Jan Sobieski like his attack from atop the Kahlenberg mountains. Perhaps with the help of his Hussars.

all nations are irrelevant