Muh backtrack

Muh backtrack.

>Some not so good
Understatement of the fucking year.

Not even close to being good enough.

How many times had he done this stupid shit now? Half a dozen?

Fucking traitor.
He is a pedo elite, not surprising he will sell out the people.

Make America Gangrenous Again

portaPOTUS = Has Acosta bury the biggest spy ring/pedo trafficking case, a matter of national security...just to save his own ass.

He needs to release a full fucking apology.
I'm not trusting this nigger anymore.
He's cucked on everything. My patience with him is finished.

Because reality isn’t as bad as the mass amount of shilling that took place last night

Background checks in exchange for getting rid of gun free schools? As a teacher I'm curious

so what did he do in the meantime while you faggots were all sperging about "he cummin fer muh guns" and every libshit news outlet ran it high and wide? That's the real question.

Holy fuck it was bad last night. Soros bucks are aflowin’.

>MUH BACKTRACK

its astounding how it has almost been 3 years and there are still people that dont understand how he works. After this blackpill is blown the fuck out and it is apparent that it was as much of a ruse as daca will you, then, finally admit you are a faggot to be so easily manipulated to concernfaggotry?

Of course, I know you will just be (((concerned))) again.

None of his previous fuckups have caused his base to riot like this one. Fox news is barely covering it right now. I'd bet that'll change by the end of the day.

Shills once again btfo. Money well spent Soros!

Reality is pretty bad.. What has been going on atleast. But things are changing at such an amazing level that reality is no longer that bad.

Wow almost like the thing everyone said yesterday that it was "good TV" and more bait for Dems was right WOW

>soros will bankrupt on useless shills

*Trump money well spent

The real 4D chess: trump pandering to the jews and trying to keep his cult alive HAHAAHA

This board turned to cancer when Soros and Trump shills are the only ones that post.

I would rather read 10000 eceleb threads all day about MGTOW than even one more Brazil post. Fuck off you third world absolute moron

I'm starting to think he just flies by the seat of his pants and doesn't even give a shit what he says half the time.

Shiitt I wish Trump paid me to shit on this board all day. Shills got it good man. Shills and cia niggers get to sit here and do this shit paid. Yo Soros, cia one of you pay me. I can do better disrupting this board than 10 of your worthless shills.

Last night made me want to smoke and drink again.

So will he remove all gun free zones or what?

All you have around here at the moment are shill wars...

Like CIA mercs going to war with Pentagon mercs in Syria...that is the current state of /pol

Nothing, nothing will change. The bill will be defeated and a big nothing burger will be delivered in person to your door. The Democrats don't give a shit and neither does Trump. It's a constant flailing of spastic limbs and perpetual autism that takes us nowhere fast.

What Trump did was get the liberals hopes up only to pull the rug out from underneath them the next day. It's a demoralization tactic. Imagine waking up Christmas morning after waiting for it all year and then being told that it's canceled because you're gay.

>Trump expresses a common sense gun confiscation approach
>Schumer et al rush to press just like muh DACA
>Trump walks back because his base is against it
DRULOMPHOCRUMPH!

Its not quite a backtrack if we knew he planned to do it. Its 99D chess.

damn...it will be a rude awakening.

I am going to screen cap your post....

What happened?

Yes, he is doing what no R's have understood. Reframing the issue. Now, like DACA, when nothing happens, everyone will blame the Dems, because they will ALL remember yesterday/today headlines about Trump wanting to take guns

Meh I expected this, he only loses my trust if he DOES something to betray me. I give Trump a slack leash to say whatever he wants

Trump is exposing his cockmunch nature

Trump has upset and confused paid posters.....again

How does one bury his head in the sand this deep...you have made it into an art.

I disagree with him, a bill will pass but it wont have anything gun grabby in it, just background check, school funding, policing reforms.

You anti trumps are idiots

He always teases the left with some bs proposal and then backtracks to cuck them into his real bill that he wants.. Art of the deal. Learn it dimwits

Trump apparently folded to liberals about getting gun control efforts moved forward, which is what OP's tweet is a followup to. There was a lot of backlash and last night there was a tsunami of shilling on Sup Forums going on that was blatantly obvious. It was just particularly bad. Personally I hadn't felt that way since after the Pulse Night Club shooting back in June '16.

I hope you are right, ameribro.
Sadly, I think it may spell the beginning of the end.
If he gives an inch, he is selling a mile

Right, which is why I didn't sweat it.

>using common persuasion techniques as part of extemporaneous speech in a publicized bipartisan meeting
>"folded to liberals"
pick one and only one friend. choose wisely.

>HURR DURR GUN GRABBIN AMNESTY GLOBALIST CHEETO HURTLER

You fucking idiots fell for it YET AGAIN

>Acosta
Are there monkeys with downs...?

So now shills are Trump supporters who were upset with what Trump said about the 2nd Amendment? Get a clue guys, this was a natural reaction to what he said.

>folded
Oh thats right, I forgot televised meetings and tweets are policy now.

I said apparently.

It's not even "99D chess." it's basic public response testing and double faints. Simple, but he does it constantly and stresses out the entire country in the process. I don't know if its worth it in the long run, but he's either going to go down in history as one of the best presidents or a self indulgent asshole that played with the minds and hearts of the public for shallow reasons.

This shit always happens. When they campaign theyre all pro 2A. Once theyre in office suddenly theyre waffling and mumbling about how what they REALLY MEANT was protecting rich guys right to shoot skeet and hunt quail with single shot bird guns on private ranges and game preserves or collect black powder civil war artifacts.

Every fuckin time. Even ronnie "republican messiah" reagan suddenly turned anti-gun the moment he was in office.

Guess what user, the 2nd amendment is where I draw the fucking line, if any of this legislation makes it to his desk and his signed we will have the next civil war, and it won't come with a warning

Clearly its 99D because so many people just cant understand that.

Yes. Have you really never seen a concernshill? Did you come here because you saw Sup Forums on Homeland?

Underestimating other people's intelligence is the first sign of a truly stupid person. Of course that's what they do. "Oh man I REGRET my vote how did this happen fellow PEDES". Transparent, cringey af shit. A shill can only prey on someone who is so capricious in their emotions and judgment that they can be moved off their opinions by a single news story on a random day in February. I think you people need to start reevaluating your tactics, because the past year has been a shitshow for your side. Even the Florida psyop to get right wingers to look bad for suggesting "crisis actors" died within mere hours and transitioned easily into destroying the credibility of all the little gun grabbing drama fags and their family//enablers. TLDR: You all suck at your jobs

You can judge the make of a man by how he responds to Trump's actions.

Most will forgive Trump - even apologize on his behalf - once again, despite it being clear Trump doesn't care about guns, abortion, immigration, or the average Joe. Instead of holding Trump accountable, many will instead rush to his defense and even attack those who rightly criticize him.

Trump supporters will inevitably forgive him after reading this tweet and hearing Sarah Sanders walk back Trump's comments for the thousandth time. Have a fucking backbone.

>"Oy vey goyim you need to ban all semi-automatics!"
>*Trumpface* "Yes I agree. We need to take the guns and then have due process later."
>"REE HEE HEE HEEEE!!! *handrubbing intensifies*
>several hours pass
>Trump checks twitter:
>"ASO:IFJA:OSIFJ:ODIGHJRLIUHGSDLIUFGHJALIUGHASILUGHAS!!!! Retweets 24K Likes 99K"
>"Okay some ideas weren't so good. I like the 2nd Amendment again!"

You all can pretend all you want, but for 12 hours he was fully consumed by the (((DC bubble))). Then someone, somewhere, told him his base will fucking eviscerate the Republican party and kill his re-election chances if he did this. This is not like DACA where he handed Democrats a rope and let them hang themselves with it. He full-on cucked then dialed it back when he realized it was a mistake.

This.
There's no living in this world the way it is and suicide is never an answer.
Something's gotta give and it's not going to be me.

Why did you trust him? I trust him slightly more than Hillary

This. If our final stand should be over the 2nd it will be a glorious final stand with lots of dead fucking cops and congressmen

leave it to all these newfags to turn tail as soon as trump mispeaks

Trump's voter base grew yesterday, by a lot, and shrank, by zero

I know it is hard to accept the fact that your POTUS gave a cushy job to the man that saved his ass from jail.

Don't hold your breath waiting for Hillary to go to jail. The elite is untouchable

>Mispeaks
>Talks about circumventing due process in order to gun grab
KYS

People have been saying that since the 90s. Truth is we passed the "point of no return" about a dozen times since then and the ATF and FBI castrated the organized militia movement we need to actually do shit about it. Nowdays 3 guys cant get together to shoot guns and bitch about the government without 2 of them being undercover feds. The militias are dead, anybody that would do anything about it are all scattered in basements keeping thier ideas secret in paranoia instead of grouping up and training together.

Im not saying insurrection is impossible, im just saying how many "final straws" do we gotta pass with little reaction aside from general complaints and griping before people realise the revolution just isnt going to happen on its own?

Trump trolled the Dems again. SHILLS OUT IN FORCE

Hey if this was a juke move to ultimately BTFO the left and gun control, I'll buy the 99D mahjongg theory.

It just hits home because guns are the live wire of my personal and right politics in general. You don't fuck with that shit. So a lot of people are gonna get spooked.

Spot the CTR and SB shills working overtime

>Shit I pulled out of my ass the post
Fuck off libtard

so cringe

You mean use empty words to gain political points? As many as the left allows.

kike shills keep trying to twist his words and make articles that he supposedly declared something, and then nothing happens, but by then people forget -> repeat cycle.

i fucking hate em

Not as cringe as you, you fucking hand rubbing kike

Trump needs to stop listening to Jared & Ivanka.

I think a president who is willing to mock people within his own party is refreshing even if the ideas he brought forward were not great. Some of those GOP people deserve to be embarrassed every once in a while

Yes goyim keep spending your hard earned sheckels on my death machines

>Over the fucking 2nd amendment
Could you guys be anymore obvious you're fucking paid shills

Here you go friend. You seem like you need it. Your posts ITT prove your conscience and soul are a mess right now. Understandable. But maybe just try to be more positive. Stop spreading lies. There are other jobs out there you can do better than you're doing this one

Cringe cringe cringe racist racist racist blah blah blah.....just put you mouth on the curb my nigger.

>he thinks mentally ill people should be allowed guns
Keep taking your pills dumbass.

GEE, ITS ALMOST AS IF NEGOTIATING MEANS THAT YOU CANT GO INTO A ROOM AN SAY "ALL YOUR IDEAS ARE SHIT, VOTE MINE OR ELSE".
My God Sup Forums listens to blackpillers far too much

you shills jerking each other off in this thread would never even touch a gun, let alone shoot someone.
>9d chess is just a myth and not something he's done 80 times since the escalator ride
for real though, this proposed bill isn't supposed make it to his desk, intentionally, you brainlets

>[hand rubbing and kike posting intensifies]

He's dead to me

I have been around guns my entire life, I'm from a military family, my grandfather who was in the Navy taught me to shoot and my cousin was a spook for the marines, you can kill yourself off anytime you fucking mouth breathing faggot

You think niggers should own guns and not be deported to Liberia. That's a mental illness.

I literally build guns from scratch, its not liberal shilling to criticise something thats not working. The militias got BTFO by the clintons militarized 3 letter agencies, this is historic fact. Ever since then the radical right have just been a bunch of bellyaching losers who dont actually DO anything about it. They just sit around complaining and moving the goal posts for what will actually really totally for realsies this time be the final straw! (Until 8 months later when that line is crossed by some other constitutionally corrosive legislation that ends up becoming the totaly double pinky handshake fore real-realsies line in the sand.)

Theres also a very powerful "well I got mine" attitude in the gun community. State after state bans the shit out of guns, and supposed patriotic gun toting conservatives with molon abe tattoos just smirk and go "haw haw! You live in california and they took yer guns! Too bad yew doan live in a red state like me! I got mine! Haw haw!"

Its a legitimate complaint at the toothlessness of the people supposedly most likley to save our nation.

Did you see the clip of what he actually said?
He’s right that it makes no sense that you can buy a rifle at 18 but a handgun at 21. It absolutely is something worth thinking about. He didn’t really even give much of an opinion other than that they should talk about it

Your grandfather is crying in heaven user

>Trump's base grew
>"spot the CTR and SB shill"
Holy shit you are beyond fucking retarded

My grandfather lives about 3 hours away, he's just fine kike

Goyim, please continue to stockpile weapons. My pockets are not fat enough and remember God loves you and gave you the rights to my kill machines

More like
>"we need to make sure insane people dont get guns"
>Trump: "I agree, we need to take guns away (from crazies) and then have due process later"
>"HEHEEHEHE" *handrubbing*
>media posts "TAKE AWAY GUNS AND HAVE DUE PROCESS LATER" as a headline and doesn't explain context
>several hours pass
>Trump checks twitter:
>"ASO:IFJA:OSIFJ:ODIGHJRLIUHGSDLIUFGHJALIUGHASILUGHAS!!!! Retweets 24K Likes 99K"
>"Okay some ideas weren't so good. I like the 2nd Amendment again!"

Go visit him user. There's still time. Spending your days like this is so unhealthy

>haha lets piss off my entire base haha 126 DIMENSIONAL BACKGAMMON

You idiots literally cannot see past the surface on shit like this? The same trump who a couple months ago wanted a national reciprocity bill. He's goading the democrats into pushing gun control into the 2018 mid terms where they then get slaughtered. He's literally taunting them saying how scared they are of the NRA

Nice self portrait you got there.

>kys
isnt that what military welfare queens do?
For real though, knock off the concern shilling or may god have mercy on your soul if youre that organically gullible to believe our steaksalesman in chief

militias are just fine user, there's a 1,500 strong one threaten to storm the capital over the proposed legislation

haha yeah TRUMP IS LE BASED xd
guncontrol for maga

Holy shit that is a rare pepe. Can I trade pepecoin with you?

Here's the thing you T_D shit, he has betrayed us, which means he's 1 and done Don. Enjoy your fucking trip back to reddshit

oooooh!!! yeah baby fuck me up the ass with that big fat gun!!!! you have a right to fuck my tight asshole baby!!! mmmmm I love thick black guns

Goyim, please spend more sheckels on my machines out of your pussy fear and faggot constitution waving big fucking faggots.