WEG thread

Hard Mode: Shows from the last 4 seasons only

>What I got

>The big bad wipes the floor with the heroes

Musn't forget the full version.

>ms paint

Explain?

It looks like it's making a metaphor of Sup Forums's worst nightmare. I will not go further into this as it doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

You sound like a massive faggot who belongs on reddit

If you say so.

It's politically correct anime disguised as SoL monster girls doing cute things to hide the fact its politically incorrect view of our world.

Nothing will ever top this one.

I like this version

ya'll manga readers overhyped this shit

2 million eons in paint

How come the anime is gayer than the manga?

>just married

Basically the manga has a ton of T&A + homolust, but the anime removed the T&A while leaving the homolust intact.

Better.

Patlabor 2 was very good.

Clearly you're not seeing something others see in it.

10/10

fresh just for you

>watched
That's your problem right there. It doesn't get dark until Bone dad arc, and that's not going to be in the anime.

>but the anime removed the T&A while leaving the homolust intact.

What the fuck was the point?

Why is Colombo so great?

It's the literal epitome of comfy detective shows, along with Murder She Wrote. I wish I could remember the name of the manga where the little girl watches an episode with her family, it was a perfect synopsis of the show.

Change in the target audience.

This one is the best of the show I have seen.

Very accurate

I like this one better

>liking meme in abyss

>watching anything from the last 4 seasons
It's like asking to die from cancer

>not expecting grimdark existentialism
Sup Forums lied to me

If SOMA came out as an anime or a movie it would be one of the few times I payed money to see it.

Why did you expected something like that?
It was clearly an adventure anime since the beginning.

What's the series in the what I watched part?

Threads here were full of mangafags claiming it was
>darker YKK
>Shoujo Shuumatsu done right

It says in the picture.

Princess Tutu

Madoka Magica

>a dozen genuinely horrible WEGs, collected in one image for your convenience
t-thanks

It's clearly Nanoha A's

What are you talking about? I was in most threads and Shoujo Shuumatsu was barely ever mentioned, hell, Sup Forums barely knew about the manga before the anime adaptation announcement.

>darker YKK
They are not similar.

Are you sure you didn't see a meme and formed and opinion from it?

Well, I'll be damned. Picked right the fuck up.

10/10

It still hurts

>Sup Forums barely knew about the manga before the anime adaptation announcement
Just because you don't lurk manga threads it doesn't mean people don't talk about it.

>meme
I'm not reddit

Was a great ride, did not disappoint.

This is actually the only one i've seen that justifies more then 3 pictures

?

Here you go fag
>"People you know... The ones who are chosen are the ones who are exceedingly easy to carry and transport. The children of the slums, who only served as more mouths to feed. The inside of the head. From there, up to the middle of the spine. Next, for a period of several days before expiration, some necessary guts needed to sustain life. Only those are left alone. Other than that, everything gets scraped off of you while you're alive. The extra weight of your arms and legs, flesh and bone... From the front of your face until the lower jaw, including the eyes and ears. Every sensory organ that may hinder the curse are excised. Completely scraped off, small, and wrapped in skin and flesh, you're then jammed inside one of these containers, in place of your bones. This is the truth behind the things he calls cartridges. The product of experiments that Mitty and I suffered. Your feelings of ecstasy and terror are manipulated with liquid drugs... suffering as curse-repellent until the day you die. I... he was frightening the very core... I lost to the sheer terror... And helped make those things. To those children who were just the previous day squealing about how cute I am, as I took them by their hands... with eyes full of admiration towards the abyss... as they cried in pain... I diligently removed parts of them...

abyss > pantema

Seems like you didn't understand Higurashi.
Or the OP.

Here's one I personally made...

I will give you free credits
Simply for doing the right thing
And picking a good bulgy image for the last one.
Congratulations user, somebody will save that terrible image.

nice ellipsis faggot

The punchline is too obscure, but I promise it's really accurate

Read the whole thread before posting

I wish there was a good way to get across how the best way to watch the show is once every four episodes

Ehhh, whatever its flaws Subete ga F's mystery was well constructed

Pretty good

Just like exploring Sleepywood for the first time.

I chuckled at the shading

No it wasn't. It was incredibly convoluted and required so much mental gymnastics that it became an Olympic event.

>It was incredibly convoluted
You say that like it's a bad thing. The point of the genre is to create stupidly difficult mysteries that the jaded regulars will have difficulty solving