Does no one call authors on their bullshit regarding their pet/self insert characters...

Does no one call authors on their bullshit regarding their pet/self insert characters? What's up with the faggot in pic related? Why doesn't the fans just tell the writer to fuck off and invest his time on more likeable characters? Naruto could have been a good anime with interesting concept weren't the main characters retarded, unlikable walking garbages.

Sasuke is the worst example; he's a son of a bitch and there are 2 girls that were almost killed by him several times and yet they have undying love for him. Is this what happens when you're a mangaka that is shit with girls and life in general and creates an asshole that is pussymagnet for no reason?

You realize he is popular, right? Particularly among women.

kishi doesn't like the sauce, op. hope that helps.

Sasuke and Naruto are supposed to be polar opposites. That's kind of the point.

Then why all the fanservice towards him? Who says he doesn't like Sasuke? He mihgt just be the most cherished character in the series.
Doesn't mean he needs to be a faggot.
Color me surprised. But can't they make him less of a homicidal dickhead without losing the girl's love?

Naruto was enjoyable enough when neither Naruto nor Sasuke were actually around. Would actually put more blame on Naruto here if anything for being a complete fucking faggot. Yu Yi Hakusho had a Sasuke-like character who the protag just didn't suck dick over and their dynamic was fine.

>Doesn't mean he needs to be a faggot.
But it does. Naruto wants to fix things in a goodie two shoes way and make everyone happy and to be the polar opposite of that, you have to be a moody faggot.

>characters should be unhuman badasses or theyre faggots and i hate them

grow up mental toddler

Nice reading comprehension. That's exactly the opposite of what i'm saying, retard.

Wow. It's as if I got back in time to 2008.

My female cousin is like 25 years old and still watches Naruto. Her favorite character is Sasuke.

Higher-ups wanted Naruto to have a rival Chara, so he was forced to implement sauce

He murdered quite a few people and was ultimately pardoned for everything. I would be fucking irate if my dad or brother died because of some genetically gifted punk with an inferiority complex.

Rest of the cast manages fine without it. Best parts of the series are pretty much agreed to be where the other characters get spotlight, it's because the main duo are just that bad.

Agreed, which os why the only arcs I could stand were Sasuke Retrieval and Hidan/Kakuzu.

sasuke is hilarious. i'm sorry for anyone who can't enjoy him.

Have you ever tried behaving like Saucygay? Don't knock it until you've tried it, user.

and mass murderers receive tons of love letters in prison
women were a mistake of evolution

Sasuke had a reason to be pissed off. Itachi killed their family and Tsukoyomi'd Sasuke into watching it again and again.

The real Gary Stu here is Itachi. He killed and pointlessly tortured innocent people with Tsukoyomi, including women and children, and we're accept to believe he was ninja Jesus all along. Fuck you Kishimoto.

As in, like a murderer and a terrorist? I mean, I guess I could try it, but I doubt I'd get very far with it.

The Hidan/Kakuzu arc was by far the highlight of the entire series. It had interesting/fun villains who didn't need an ultra tragic backstory to justify their actions. In fact, neither of them were ever presented in a way that would make them likeable or relateable for the reader. It had a competent cast in play that were neither the edgy brooders or the in your face shonen MC type. It had the sudden death of a long established character and it realistically showed how that death effected those around him, from his students to his lover. The revenge sought out by those characters was, while ultimately a little on the body horror side of things, completely justified and even expected.

If the entirety of Naruto had been done with the same pique storytelling skills and less edge for the sake of edge, it would have been an entirely more enjoyable experience.

This. That was the best arc.

kishimoto is a mongoloid but if there's one thing he got right it's his portrayal of women, rl fangirls love sasuke

>Filler villains kill a literal who and characters job until Naruto shows up.
Nah, this arc also ramped up the power creep. Shikamaru was pretty great though.