CNN AR-15 is a Full Semi Auto

youtu.be/IYjjWPvL9j0

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519736551650.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

semi auto is still automatic.
and a few tweaks can make it fire fully auto
for that reason, it should be banned.

I always knew that pipebombs were the next step in home defense....

The Maelstrom of US ignorance.

No one gives a minor fuck about technicalities like this BULLSHIT.

You are owned by the JEWes and nothing about it will change while discussing shitty topics like this, you fat ignorant slaves of the international jewry.

Fuck off victim

they aren't being hired for intelligence, it's all (((nepotism))) that's rotting from the inside out

You can make nearly any gun full auto with "a few tweeks".

BAN TWEEKS

This. You don't just ban methamphetamine, you ban it and heavily regulate all of its precursors.

Just look at what one AR-15 bullet does to a watermelon.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519736551650.webm

We need to ban this portable weapon of mass destruction.

Thanks for the help.

Oy vey, they aren't even trying to hide their agenda any more

"Few Tweaks"..

Replacing effectively every internal component except the upper and lower, you mean..

Reminder, the american rebels set a church on fire that was filled with british loyalist

fucking what. Is that real?

Thank god that solved the meth problem!

If you've ever shot a rifle before youd know that an increase in fire rate results in a significant decrease in accuracy.

>few tweaks
Postpartum abortions? When?

well it's a shotgun. not an AR-15

I love the smell of napalm in the morning...

> time's up

does she wear those shirts to remind herself how old she's getting?

>Decades in military.
>High rank.
>Full semi-auto.
>Mfw.

>he sats while having a gun grabber flag
Okay bootlicker

Nazi flag posters are the worst with ancaps and pirates being at close second and third. Too bad most pirate fags are cock gobblers because out of any meme flag, the pirate one is the most indicative of the spirit of Sup Forums.

if I had a nickel for every time I heard some asshole here in canada say that you don't need an ar15 because you can't hunt with it, it will ruin the meat... I would be a millionaire. stupid mother fucking fudds like this grey haired old faggot are what's ruining everything.

And CNN is full semi retarded

Real

All flag posters are Jews LARPing. As long as you remember this simple fact everything they say begins to make sense.