Female over sexualisation

Someone else dislikes fanservice in anime or any form of female over sexualisation?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not gay. I easily get a boner just by looking at women in the bus and since I lift weights my drive is extremly high. BUT do I fucking hate female representation in Anime. Just look at the char from MHA, Midnight. Easily the most stupid char in history of anime. What is the point of this? Coudlnt they just made normal looking women with normal cup size?

Shit is driving me crazy, since they gave Nami an F Cup. I can't get my head over it and it makes me mad as fuck that most women in anime look weak.

Try harder.

I don't watch One Piece because of the fanservice. I feel like I'm watching something exclusively aimed at hikikomoris who have never touched a real woman.

It's just you

2/10 bait

>flatty is angry that everyone else has bigger tits
Drink more milk.

I could easily beat the shit out of you with only using 1 arm.

I don't care, after you watched enough anime you get used to it...which leads me to believe that you must be new to anime if this is that much of a big deal for you.

Well, I'm not "new" to anime, I just dont watch that much. I don't have nearly enough time to finish hero academia, and that anime only has like 40eps?

Still I've been watching anime for over a decade.

Yes. I love it.

Then how about you delete your thread and come back when you've increases your powerlevel...go to Reddit or MAL maybe?

No. Why would I be bothered by tits?

Sup Forums is my 2go site, I'm on Sup Forums, /fit/, Sup Forums and a lot more, I'm just here to extend my list with Sup Forums.

they make anime look silly and distrupt the plot.

Is this even bait at this point?

Then you need to start by watching more anime and talking less about it...do you usually go to places to give your uninformed opinion and ask stupid questions about the topic that is discussed in those places?

I am sure there are people who actually believe this

If it's maxresdefault, it's irrelevant youtube shit.

No bait

They're in tumblr, and anyone with the mindset should be purged from Sup Forums.

I never used tumblr..

They go to Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and especially /fit/, so yes.

Women have got to have something to aspire to OP. Just look at how ugly Western women have become thanks to third wave feminists, no wonder the entirety of Sup Forums has become obsessed with traps that actually put pride into their appearance.

Stop watching garbage made for 13-year-old boys

I think Mt Lady is superior

why is my opinion uninformed? This is purely observation, My opinion wont change from consistently looking at big boob anime.

I seriously question the maturity of people who find sexual themes uncomfortable.
>disrupt the plot
How?

Didn't some guy die for having an uninformed opinion in /fit/?

But there is nothing else to watch m8. I cant watch tokyo ghoul past eps 3, its just too bad.

I'm done with all the grown ups anime like Monster and Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu

>I'm mad because anime shows women using their body to promote themselves, literally what happens in real life

Sadly no, current times murrica is giving us two types of retards invading this site and most of the "big" internet portals,
-murrican kids with their brain washed by the sjw and larping for them
-and murrican kids with their brain washed by Sup Forums and larping for them

And even more sad, all we can do is only report and sage.

Answer the question of why sexuality makes you uncomfortable and you'll become a better man.

Strangely enough both groups find sexuality icky. We truly are the descendants of Puritans.

No, its not what happens in real life. You should try to see it for yourself, outside of social media. Most women and gentle and humble and have some self-worth. The Internet on the other hand is full of bimbos that over sexualise themself.

Literlly every woman I've been with, were good looking and normal about their body and none of them used their body to "promote themselve". Your perception of ACTUAL reality is completly without any real observation.

No, it's bait. It's highly unlikely that three paragraphs and a picture happen to check all the bait boxes some faggot OP can think of.

Sexuality does not make me uncomfortable lol, OVER sexualising women makes me want to puke. The whole idea that women have to sexualise themself is just stupid.

I don't go to the /fit/ here, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least. A guy on 8/fit/ supplemented a 1/4 cup of diatomaceous earth for an entire month just because he felt like testing the broscience. I can only imagine what a /fit/ with a larger crowd would be like.

Where's the limit and should there even be a limit?

I swear 2 god this is my first post on this board and this topic has been on my mind for some time.

>have to
No one's saying that.

Well, here's your first lesson, probably the most important one you'll ever gonna get in journey through Sup Forums...

Anime girls...aren't real.

Why is this faggot even watching anime if he's gonna get triggered by everything?

That king of logic won't work on this faggot user.

You'd be surprised. I was in the same boat when I got into anime, and now I just don't care.
It is something you get used to in three ways: you actually embrace the designs, you mock them, or you just ignore them.

>My opinion wont change from consistently looking at big boob anime
If you watched more anime, you would eventually get past that and actually care about what it has to offer as a medium, instead of just getting mad over a stupid detail.

Then you should know that Sup Forums loves ecchi and fanservice, and hates any kind of telling creators what to draw and what not to. If the BnH's magaka wants Midnight's design to be like this, then neither you nor any other faggot should tell him what to put in his own manga. Have a different vision? Then you either draw your own manga or follow another creator whose vision you find agreeable.

>Don't get me wrong, I'm not gay.

t. gay

The lack of any form of sexualisation bothers you the same way?

He should be stopping to watch any form of entertainment at all.

I'm telling creators what to do, I question their motives behind creating such character.

If you look at a board like Sup Forums, you'll find completely unironic posts like this

>Most women and gentle and humble and have some self-worth.

Hilarious.

BnHA is actually one of the few shonen where the women are diverse and not just clones of the main heroine with a different hair color or one dimensional cardboard cutouts. From Jirou/Deku's mom/All Might's master to Midight, there is quite a spectrum of feminity. It's not like hypersexualized women don't exist irl. Just think of Midnight as an in universe Kardashian.

It's inevitable user. Exposure to enough of a foreign culture is going to run off on you eventually, and you'll lose your puritanical beliefs. Why do you think the Amish remove themselves from the rest of society?

>Why does a hero have a good body?
>Why does a women who has to keep her body in really good shape look good?
>I lift

Anime is misogynistic.

Discuss.

But Midnight is supposed to be a sexy as fuck R rated hero, that's the one character you can't bitch about. BnHA is actually one of the few shows that's pretty restrained when it comes to everyone having huge tits for no reason at all, but since 99% of costumes are spandex they're going to look big in costume even if they are oksized. Also, normal looking woman are ugly and we can't have that in anime.
I'm more bothered by the usual misunderstandings that happen in most anime so we don't get romantic pairs more than fanservice, but wouldn't mind if some shows had less fanservice.

Well then good thing no one gives a shit about your terrible opinions.

>implying Monster was good
So you're from ANN.

Yes, and?

ofc they are not real, but the perception of others is.

I only get triggered by stupid female chars with huge tits that consistently have to make it a part of the anime. Also I'm watching animes for other reasons then a loli faggot NEET would ever be able to comprehend

Frankly I'm more offended by OP's murder of the English language than anything else.

>their motives behind creating such character
Because they like that kind of character?

There's no word for 'misogyny' in the Japanese language user.

Case closed.

>I'm not gay
>I easily get a boner just by looking at women
>my drive is extremly high
>I lift weights
Cmon man, you're not fooling anyone. Get out of that dark, stuffy closet and taste the rainbow.

>stupid female chars with huge tits

Oh, you're an ugly woman, that explains everything.

>girls die in anime that means they hate women
>boys die in anime who cares lol

Absolutely disgusting.

>I'm on Sup Forums, /fit/, Sup Forums
OPINION DISCARDED

Men are born to die to protect women at all costs.

Reminder to self-moderate and not reply to bait.

Yes. There's no denying this time.

Tropes versus Anime when?

>Cares about other people's opinion
>Admits being a cross-boarding faggot
>Barely watched any anime

It's plain to see that you just want to hang with the cool kids without renouncing to your normalfag way of life...you clearly don't belong here.

>women's lives are worth more than men so killing women should never be depicted in anime or else you're a misogynist

Thank god Japan doesn't give a shit about SJWs.

Thats true, the whole reason I started ths thread was to see a reaction from the "cool" kids.

Is sexualizing the ________ misogynistic? Is any depiction of lewdness of women automatic objectification? Should they be covered up instead?

Misogyny is such a useless term, it's whatever feminists don't like.

why are men not sexualized as much as women?

Yes. Anime is very problematic and I hope Anita-senpai exposed it soon in 2017.

There are plenty of anime each season with attractive, sexualized male characters.

>Is sexualizing the ________ misogynistic? Is any depiction of lewdness of women automatic objectification?
No, no matter how hard some people want to push this idea.

Free! was the first hit ecchi for girls.

>OP dont care for the lack of sexualization
>Flips his shit because of oversexualization/boobs
>I'm N-NOT MENTALY ILL, I S-SWEAR
Wew goy. Any normal person should have a middle ground.
Sucking on one extreme and not even batting an eye on other side of the coin, sure can make you look like a mongoloid.
Also watch more anime

Ask yourself this question when you see a guy with 5% body fat and muscles that take years of training especially as a teenager.

Sometimes they're intentionally oversexualized to the point of being facetious. It's like Prison School or Bayonetta, characters are so oversexualized I don't think they're meant to turn fans on - it's just a lure for people wondering how depraved or crazy a situation can get based on these characters.

This is a recent trend though. The most popular fanbases at the comiket are still the ones pandering to men with objectified anime girls.

Because until recently women weren't allowed to have a sexuality or to express it. But thanks to feminism, shojo, and capitalism things are changing.

Nope, nobody gets to censor talented people and force them to editorialize when they're making their art so that it becomes more compatible with your own beliefs or feelings. Nobody is stopping you from making as many stupid posts on a laotian animation flipbook as you'd like but also, nobody is going to take your shit opinion seriously.

There is a lot of sexualization of males in anime. Particularly in series targeted at homosexuals and fujoshi.

If you want to know why there is a statistic imbalance regarding sexualization of males and females in anime as a whole, then you should look at the differences in male and female attraction. Female humans are generally attracted to a broader range of features, of which many are character based while males attraction is generally more focused on visual stimulation. Also series targeted at straight males will have naturally more sexualization of females and vice versa.

OP is a huge raging faggot, please rape his face.

>pretending to be retarded

I hope you enjoyed being called "gay" and "dumb"...whatever gets you off my friend

For newfag fujos you mean

Because you're watching shounenshit and other shows that are looking to catch you by your dick. Why the fuck would you put a sexualized male character outside of self inserts in a show targeted at males? Do you even realize what shounen means?

OP's bothered because he's a faggot.

Maybe some authors like drawing nice tiddies?

>distrupt the plot.
>he watches for the PLOT.

It's not summer, the fuck you doing here?

Summerfagging is a myth.

>Anime is misogynistic.
>this is a bad thing

:^)

any """""straight""""" man getting disrupted by fan service secretly wants to get pegged
you're not fooling anyone cross boarding Sup Forumsfag

Lel so random and intellectual you're so cool user ;^)

Because we're not pretty and made purely for sex.

They irony that fembeasts will push for covering up their bodies when they used to complain about being unable to expose their bodies.

Females care about nothing but themselves.

>Fanservice = sexual themes
sure
>How do pointless panty shots in an otherwise serious show disrupt the plot.