The holocaust never hap-

>the holocaust never hap- theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4517414/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In other words, the descendants of "holohoax survivors" get a gene that enables them to collect shekels using the "Goy Guilt" method.

What's with you JIDF shit posters and your Canadian VPN, anyway?

"I AM THIRD GENERATION HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR! GIVE GIBS!"

oy vey my childrens children will feel the fake gas chambers.

FEED ME FORESKINS

WE NEED ANOTHER SHOAH

Nice, behavior is genetic

>learned behavior or trauma can not be passsed down through genes
>but holocaust was so impactful it changed the Jews genetics
It’s like their not even trying anymore

Oh how convenient, now weaponized guilt is heritable!

JUST

my family name is jewish, LopEZ, is like anudda shoddah, oy vey goys shut it down

>we can now track down the survivors and their descendants so we can finish the job

Does this mean Jews are gonna be even more genetically predisposed to those weird diseases only ethnic Jews seem to get (Crohns, Tay-Sachs, being shifty and dishonest and manipulative, etc)?

>this mutt hirohito-looking motherfucker was the overseer of the SS
SS is literally the amerimutts gone mad

yeah no, fuck that, the persecution ends with the last survivor and begins anew with what's left of them afterwards

Also, how can you pass on your genes if you got gassed?

>implying implications
DNA doesnt work like that

or just maybe jews are neurotic?

Maybe showers were actually just showers?

That's why I don't give a fuck about science anymore.

You know about the masturbation machines they used in those horrible camps, I hope?

>Birney

As long as antisemitism survived the holocaust, we’re in good shape.

Did you survive? Are you antisemitic? If yes, Darwin has smiled upon your genes.

Every time you read anything about genes like this remember that there's hardly anything that isn't highly subjective about reading genes. It's rather like reading tea leaves.
The (subjective) results are notorious for being for being tortured to fit one agenda or another.

you wanna share a soda fren

>My Parents where victims
>Therefor I am a victim

By this notion, everybody on the fucking planet should have trauma in our DNA since at many points our distant ancestors more than likely experienced trauma.

RACIST

WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO PAY REPARATIONS FOR SLAVERY

DESU senpai, such genetic trauma damage is likely the result of having a yenta jewish mother.

Or intense inbreeding. (you know, like Tay Sachs!)
Whichever.

>jews are genetically predisposed to play the victim
what did they mean by this?

In 1391 AD, my ancestor had his foot run over by a horse cart. The memory still haunts me to this day.

Oh god! Oy vey! Remittances for every generation!

>In 1391 AD, my ancestor

Was he riding around on a dinosaur?

HE WAS DYING OF THE BLACK DEATH

THINK OF THE WHITE PEOPLE OY VEY

i heard a jewess unironically reference this at a party recently

Well, it was more like this.

>learned behavior or trauma can not be passsed down through genes
Huh yes it can sweetie. It's called evolution and it's been theorized some time ago.

>Mexico talking calling a pure-bred German a mutt because he is a bit ugly
ffs mayne

*Meximutt
Think with more portals, dumb polack

Stfu mohammed

Muttsico

>muh epigenetic inheritance caused by environmental differences
>Africans are the same as europeans doe

"science"

Also, 2 out of 4 of my Grandparents grew up in Warsaw during the war, and one of their parents sent to a labour camp--where are my reparations?

I should be able to claim epigenetic disability for the rest of my days.

So in other words it wasn't a death camp? You should be paying reparations for your white privlidge.

they were forced to do physical labor, thats very traumatic.

Nigs gonna nig, Jews gonna Jew

> The holocaust traumatized modern day Jews through genetics...or something!
You actually believe this bullshit leaf? Really.

>Lamarckism
>Disproven centuries ago

Nobody here actually thinks it never happened, you dumb nigger. It's a meme that gets echoed for fun by 160+ IQ existentialists.

Go back to Plebbit, brainlet.

Children abused by parents, who passed on abuse to their own children.

Truth is, teaching your children to hate goyim should lead to having your children taken away by the State. Abuse can't be tolerated

It's totally not circumcision, goy. Circumcision is good for you.

isn't this literally lysenkoism?

ONLY 32 replicates!? That’s bullshit they were probably just shitty parents.

Demand IBM release “Dehomag’s” records, the official census data they’re hoarding is needed!

New studies show that epigenetics could pass on traits without altering the genetic code in the traditional sense. For example, the next generation could inherit the methylation states of DNA from their parents.

>Good goyim it's now genetically (((proven))) that you owe me until end of times. Not earning me money every second of your life is antisemitism punishable by 3 years of jail.

fpbp

>I'm a 4th generation lolohoax survivor
And I'm a 4th generation WW2 veteran.

Not in eggs at least. They are made too early.
Sperm only last dozens of hours so would have to be current state?

Jews are full of shit and it’s genetic
Shocked.jog

>Sperm only last dozens of hours so would have to be current state?

The excact mechanism is poorly understood atm but if you're interested here's a link

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4517414/

>Epigenetic programs may account for a significant fraction of the “missing heritability.” Epigenetic modifications, such as DNA methylation and chromatin assembly states, reflect the high plasticity of the genome and contribute to stably alter gene expression without modifying genomic DNA sequences. Consistent components of complex traits, such as those linked to human stature/height, fertility, and food metabolism or to hereditary defects, have been shown to respond to environmental or nutritional condition and to be epigenetically inherited.

>Jews are mentally ill
This is news.

There's no fucking way anyone in fucking existance can believe this.

ARE YOU A HOLOCAUST DENIER

YOU PROBABLY DENY GLOBAL WARMING YOU FUCKING NAZI

memes do become real

Not even the part of the holohoax.
>Trauma passed down to childrens genes

You have got to be jiggling by balls.

EVEN THE JEWS WHO WERE SPARED DURING THAT HORRIBLE HOLOCAUST ARE TRAUMATIZED BY IT ASSHOLE

YOU DON'T KNOW THE PAIN AND SUFFERING OF THE JEWS

>being emotionally abused by your mother and kvetched at constantly leaves epigenetic markers associates with stress in your genome
Unsurprising

What you suggested is "adaptation" not evolution. And only when the woman is pregnant during the trauma will it have an affect on the child.
There was a large study looking at children born during or right after ww2 that showed the affects of malnourishment and trauma has on them.

muh 6 million base pairs

it's epigenetics, not Mendelian genetics

Israel will make Assassin's Creed real!