Fate/Apocrypha 12

>nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/984142

Fiore a cute.

What the dicks happened to nyaa?

the cartel killed it

we finally beat the cartel

Can"t we blame Daiz as usual?

Who is going to do the next OP? I hope it's not as bad as the first one.

I get you man, I wish there was some fapmaterial of her.

Best girl

It's all about FGO and nothing about my crippled waifu...

sorry wrong pic

fuck off duryodhana

>triumphal return of the saint
but Amakusa isn't a saint

He is a, wait for it, an apocryphal saint.

Female Astolfo > Male Astolfo

btw if you always picture Astolfo like this, you aren't gay

Sieg was a mistake.

NO
O

I like Sieg.

Fuck off Jeanne

joke's on you I'm Laeticia

You guys really need to start harassing canonrap over his deliberate refusal to translate what remains of the light novels in a timely fashion. Because of the way that the "translation community" works, he is technically holding hostage the potential for others to finish the novels in his stead.

I know, *for a fact*, that the works can be translated in a much shorter time span than he indicates.

Please, if you hate the delay/hiatus as well, send him an email at [email protected]. I already have.

Translators are free to do whatever the fuck they want in regards to their free translations.

Yeah, he can do whatever the fuck he wants to. But keeping volume 3 hostage is just a dick move.

He only needs to say that he dropped it for Eternal Dreamer to finish the translation, because that about the translation community drama is true. Fuck canon for being an asshole.

Going by that logic, why don't you spam the other translator to just go ahead and translate it without any regards to this "hostage" bullshit?

Because they don't want drama between them. It would be "rude" for EDreamer to translate Apo vol3 when canon said he would finish it, even if he never delivers. That's how shit works in the translation community. This doesn't happen only with LN, but manga too.

>Apo LN TL status

bump for this
I need to know

>We are currently awaiting new hardware to deploy on.

>>Fiore a cute.
>already wheelchair bound
>sad that Chiron didn't appear with a horse dick
That woman doesn't know when to stop.
She is cute though.

that was a fairly short appearance for Dracula

In the novel it was15 pages at best.

They kind of stretched it a bit here.

The anime vastly improved on the fight from the LN, to be honest. It sort of stretches belief that Dracula could match six legendary figures by itself, and the anime made it much clearer that it was a fight to stop Dracula from getting the Grail by having him constantly be moving towards it and the Servants having to chase after him, and it makes a lot more sense for Karna's flames to actually harm it as opposed to just forcing it out of mist form.

Yeah, I think Higashide noticed he maybe went a bit too far in the novel.

My Servant says that I'm destined to be an oppressor. What should I do?

your fucking done for, kiddo

Thus far, Higashide went out of his way to change A LOT of things compared to the LN.

I actually like these changes.

yeah, definitely an improvement, honestly if he cuts the SOL shenanigans and streches out volume 5, he could improve apocrypha to like barely average tier

Shirou seems like a pretty chill guy

he is the good guy who is going to save us from the boring romance plot threat right

lets hope he kills Sieg

Why is Rin so useless?

watashi wa muda na megami desu

So she's worse than a damegami, she's a mudamegami.

Twin tails.

I do wonder now how streaming sites work, because this episode has been out for over 12 hours, but not a single streaming site have uploaded it yet.

Do they have a script that works only for horriblesubs and nyaa? I don't get it.

It's less Rin being useless and more Ishtar being a fucking retard.
Rin is just moderately useless by herself.

far as I'm concerned

shameless selfbump

streaming cartel 2stronk

Oh look, a sound effect that wasn't butchered.

>prepare for war for 60 years
>prepared a whole organization
>don't bother to get good catalysts and summon a bunch of worthless scum
What the fuck? What was his plan? Only Chiron is barely passable.
Compare it to some 3rd rate backwater magicians from fsn and heroes they got.
Hell even red faction, despite being mishmash ragtag secured top of the line heroes with only caster looking out of place.

siegfried is also pretty good
in theory that is

Siegfried killing himself really fucked them up. He could fight Karna by himself, and Vlad was most likely a good match for Achilles. I think they had the upperhand, but again, sumanai...

Any servant past age of gods is a waste. At least aim for someone from BC, if you're amateur poorfag or desperate. But go out of your way to summon literaly whos like Siegfried, Astolfo or Fran?
Might as well just give up.

I downloaded it on pantsu. Maybe they only use si. I didn't see the episode there.

Soundtrack when?

But why only .si? I mean, they are losing views, right?

Probably not.

>Siegfried
>Literal who
I give you Astolfo and Fran but in no way is Siegfried the Dragon Killer a "literal who".

Apparently, Rin is the only thing keeping Ishtar from going full retard. The current Ishtar is only 70% Ishtar, while Rin makes up the extra 30%. Even though Rin's a clumsy idiot who constantly screws up at the worst possible moment, not to mention ill-tempered, self-righteus and overly focused on tradition. But she's basically the lesser of the two evils, and she's the only thing keeping Ishtar even remotely in line.

Can you summon saints as servants?

reminder that the mages association had the catalyst to use to summon gil somewhere but didn't use it

morons

Yeah. Saint Martha can also be summoned as Ruler.

But what about Ishtar in SF? she possessed an einzbern homunculus there.

Ordinarily, you wouldn't want to. Gilgamesh is uncontrollable. Tokiomi thought he could keep Gilgamesh in line by being a kiss-ass, but Gil saw right through him.

Magi have this unfortunate tendency to look down on Heroic Spirits. "Servants are just tools, so they should do as the Master tells them". Most Servants do keep to this rule, thanks in part to Command Spells. But you have some upper-class Servants capable of resisting those very same Command Spells, so it's not absolute. On top of that, many Heroic Spirits are fairly clever, so they can come up with ways to get around it, like Medea did. Cu Chulainn, for instance, was biding his time, waiting for Kotomine to use up all his Command Spells, in order to kill him.

>kotomine
>running out of command spells
I laugh at the dog's plan.

idk would be a pretty easy sell

>hey gil ur the best pls command this army

Didn't the Black Team destroy the catalysts to summon Gil, Arturia and Iskandar?

Ishtar & Ereshkigal - their liveliness made the scenario longer. Ishtar is the only one able to operate freely as a Servant above ground, Ereshkigal is just a spirit. Outside of the underworld she needs to use Ishtar's body to move about. Though for the nightly talks, even if Ereshkigal weren't there, Ishtar would've engaged in similar conversation. Ishtar is the refreshing part of Rin with a sense of responsibility, Ereshkigal is the high achieving part of Rin which takes love seriously.

He almost goes child-gil until he found out enkidu was there so he gives it his all in this war... and the immortality potion to the loli.

Not the original user, but what part of "Gil could see through Tokiomi being a kiss-Ass" did you not understand?

Gilgamesh doesn't like kiss-asses. He likes it when people give him the respect he feels he's entitled to, but Tokiomi was too shallow. And furthermore, people with no backbone also piss him off.

Gil seems to like Masters who legitimately respect him, but also use him to further their own goals. It's a difficult balance, but you wouldn't summon a Servant for no reason. Treating him as a simple tool is a no-go, but pretending he's not a Servant is also a no-go. He's a Servant, but he's also the King of Heroes, so you need to treat him in a manner that befits both. Gilgamesh fundamentally likes humans who strive towards their desires.

Like kotomine and the loli from SF?

No. Gilgamesh never treats Kotomine like a Master, and Kotomine never treats Gilgamesh like a Servant. They're just striving towards the same goal, but they don't actually care that much about each other. Gilgamesh finds Kotomine interesting, but also considers him trash. Kotomine, for his own part, just lets Gil do whatever he wants, knowing it's impossible to keep him in line. He does give Gil orders, but he also knows it's impossible to guarantee that Gil will obey them. Gil, for his own part, only follows Kotomine as a form of momentary entertainment.

The loli isn't quite there yet. She respects Gil, but Gil only uses her as a means to an end. He wants to fight Enkidu, so he keeps the loli alive. They haven't quite established a full Master/Servant relationship yet.

The only one that fulfills the necessary criteria is Hakuno from Fate/EXTRA CCC. S/he's the only one that Gilgamesh legitimately adores and respects as a Master, and he will use all his power for their sake as a true Servant.

Well, there's also the protagonist of Fate/Grand Order, but that's a separate matter.

At the very least he is an interesting antagonist. They will delve into his backstory and motivations later.

Wasnt Kirei told Gilgamesh about Tokiomi? He was ok to follow him unti that

Gilgamesh pretty much realized exactly what kind of person Tokiomi was from the moment of the summoning, and found him painfully boring.

Fuck yeah, he's basically the character that I'm rooting for but I know that he won't win because of Sieg and Ruler plot-armour.

Even God agreed that he was the best part of the F/A Grail War and wanted him to win

He still obeyed him and his orders to an extent

If he wins, everything's fucked. He's basically trying to do the same things as Kiritsugu.

>gilgamesh to hakuno(n)
>"if you want me to cast off, just use a command seal"

I wonder what tamamo and gil think of each other, since they both remember CCC happening in full. Nero only remembers Elizabeth was her rival or something.

Ishtar seems much more competent when she isn't with Rin according to SF

At least the grail isn't corrupted so it goes all "Only you and your family will survive"

Probably because she's in a pseudo-servant relationship with an einzbern homunculus

To a very limited extent.

I mean, his main request to him was to kill Gilles' Cthullu-thing before it made landfall in Fuyuki and become nigh unkillable and Gil's answer was quite literally:

>Go fuck yourself, I aint getting my treasures dirty on that shit

>Jeanne
>George
>Martha
>Amakusa

Yes, yes you can.

She said she is scared of him.

They're from different timelines. Gilgamesh doesn't give a rat's ass about Tamamo. Only ones he cares about are the King of Conquerors, King of Knights, and his favorite Master in the universe Hakuno.

It's less about competence and more about quality as a person. Gilgamesh considers Rinshtar to be a far more tolerable person than the normal one.

Wow good fucking job Darnic. What a retard.

And God agrees that this is an awesome plan and should be allowed to succeed

It doesn't matter if the Grail's corrupted or not. His plan leads to stagnation which leads to the timeline being culled.

>a bunch of worthless scum
Vlad was basically unkillable on Romanian lands, and on top of that was supposed to be able to have supreme Vampire power. Siegfried, the legendary invincible dragon warrior, could have handled most of the Red factions servants 1v1 by himself. The golems probably seemed like a good idea to augment with their army of disposable homunculi, though that did fall much flatter than it should have. Astolfo and Fran, though, were totally worthless summons.

we the walking dead now boi

>His plan leads to stagnation which leads to the timeline being culled.
Oh yeah, stagnation. Can't have a repeat of Extra

>Only ones he cares about are the King of Conquerors, King of Knights, and his favorite Master in the universe Hakuno.
And Karna, who he ended up respecting, and Enkidu, who he wants to fight more.

She is crueler in her natural form. Rin's influence really takes the edge off Ishtar and makes her a fairly nice person.

Enkidu's not there.

Also no more mudamegami, what a sad day indeed.

Imagine how big an advantage that army would have been if Semiramis hadn't been able to create Dragon Tooth Warriors.

Not even that, the way timelines work is that if you stagnate to the point that there's no possibility of change within the next 100 years, the timeline is completely erased. Extra was heading that way, and Amakusa's plan would have resulted in just that.