Just joined the NRA

just joined the NRA
>what is the officIal gun of the ALT right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAzCQ817ygI
smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-15t-fixed-stock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AR-15

Rifle: Steyer AUG
HANDGUN: Walther PPK

Staple...

Bare arms

Wow. Which can of worms do you want to open? LOL. Try starting with the AK vs. AR.

Luger P08

: I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the *ultimate* badass! State of the badass art! You do not wanna fuck with me. Check it out! Hey Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phased plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

love gun

Ar 15 obviously

(((Mossberg 500)))

FN Fal. No question.

MS-13

I wanted a walther but they are banned in my gay state because they are an "assualt weapon". Got a Glock instead.

kar98k

buy a shotgun barrel with interchangeable chokes

buy a long barrel and a short barrel

get some slugs, buckshot and birdshot

I used to think they were out of reach/overpriced. I always wanted one, though, and looked into it and they really aren’t. I started collecting them, in fact. Neat guns.

New Jersey in a nutshell.

We’ve been over this. It’s the Steyr AUG.

Year’s ago I bought my son his first gun, Mossberg 500 for $200 and it came with two barrels, a slug barrel and a vent rib. Still works well.

Closest thing I can get in NJ.

Luger

youtube.com/watch?v=mAzCQ817ygI

Tfw I cant own one because Im a norcuck

>Why even live

cool dad, wish i hadn't blown my money on video games when i was a dumb kid, i could've had so many guns

i will teach my children better

AR-15, baby killer variant of course

A l t
R i g h t

>berg

my penmis

Obrez

As of today the alt right supports gun control.

You got memed my friend.

SKS from Russian manufacture

Respect to the reich and all, but .380 is a sissy calibre, and with a single stack mag to boot.
No.

Handgun: CZ-75
Rifle: Steyr AUG
Shotgun: Mossberg 500

Avoid:

-Colt
-Ruger
-Remington
-Rock River Arms
-DPMS Panther Arms
-Bushmaster

Any .22 revolver

That thing is an abortion, I love it

What about Taurus?

Glock 17

You can get different calibers than .380

If you don't own an AR-15 you're probably an unamerican faggot soy boy.

If we want to go full "he did nothing wrong", then stg-44/walther p-01.

If we're talking about simply the best and most versatile tools out there, then any decent AR variant and your choice of modern striker fired pistol (G17/19, VP9, Walther PPQ, etc)

Tavor

the fag killer 9000

I actually like that. Reminds me of a PPSH-41

I guess DPMS and Bushmaster have fallen by the way. 20 years ago they were the best. I built a “Spacegun” on a Stainless Steel DPMS lower that weighs 13 pounds by itself. With a 28” Match barrel the whole rifle weighs 23 pounds. It has less recoil than a BB gun. That DPMS lower is the finest lower I have ever seen.

What about the
A s h
K e n a z i

PP7

My son and I used to play vid games together. Counterstrike, the Zombies mod with the theatre and balcony. It was fun.

Jericho 941 R

They are nice. I have one that is 100 years old. I have a Mitchel Stainless Steel that I shoot regularly. Fun with guns.

desert eagle from the dirty harold movie.

This place is not Alt-Right fuck off.

There's a Sup Forumsack around here somewhere that has a huge Luger collection. Fucker.

The kike killer 15

Official gun of the alt right is probably AWP | Asimov. It's not like any of those pussies ever shot a real gun. Long barrel .22 sport rifles don't count.

Where are you located? My buddy got an ar-15 no problem. Only thing is the fifteen round magazine. I'm probably gonna get one too

.380 is the largest calibre the PPK is manufactured in. You could get it in .32 or .22, but that isn't really better.

I'm not the guy to do the whole caliber jerkoff thing either. All handgun rounds are underpowered. shot placement is king, and no I'm not going to volunteer to take a .380 in the chest, but 9mm is the better round.

Mine is not huge but I have a few. Neat guns.

The Galil

Wait, are you saying you can't get a PPK in 9mm?
Nice gun, too bad it's Israeli

Lol no
AUG
Handgun doesn’t really matter but it needs to be 9mm. If it were to be issued I’d choose a CZ P01 or p30

Para 14+1 .45 ACP is my favorite EDC but I admit there are times when the Sig.380 in a pocket holster is just more convenient.

I'm really fucking surprised this hasn't been listed yet. I mean fucking come on.

It's the classic Commie killer.

The alt-right loves israel

When I was a kid the ArmyNavy store had barrels of those for $5.

Just buy at least 1 of each....

>Controlled opp loves Israel
Fix'd

Our battle rifle is the FAL. Which handgun?

Makarov then since apparently the Walther PPK 9mm doesn't exist

Lucky bastard.

They're a couple grand here in Australia. Cherish your gun rights while you can. Shit's fucked.

The alt-right is controlled opp

Definitely AUG.

That's the implication dumbass

>official gun of the alt-right
Anything airsoft

Not made by Walter. The ppk's mechanism needs a smaller caliber function properly because it's blowback.

You can find soft copies like the bersa thunder in 9mm, but they're built purposely to deal with the more powerful round.

Jesus Christ! I wish I would have known that all those years ago. I could have loaded a boat load up and shipped them over there. My dad recommended I not buy one as an unfired A3O3 was less than $100. A3O3 is much easier to shoot out to 600 yards accurately. I have never seen anyone do that with a Mauser.

Any gun as long as you exercise your right

Hmm, thanks for the info user

i would say the ar-15 but the aug also do a great job

Finally someone says Glock. I would think Sup Forums would be in agreement that Bavarian design and engineering is the best in the world.

A lot of gunsmiths bought those old beat up Mausers for the action and then built custom rifles on them. I know a gunsmith who still had a drawer full of those old actions just a few years ago.

>what is the officIal gun of the ALT right
Airsoft

I've been saving up to buy one for about a year now to go shoot at my local government-approved™ local rifle range. A box of 50 rounds of 8mm Mauser is $100 too.

Anything that shoots will work. It is more about the operator than the weapon system.

All of them.

I want a relatively untouched WWII spec Kar98k, not just a Mauser action per se.

This gun is fucking sick.

The Chauchat.

Hiii I’m a moron pol user. Trump is our guy! Wait. Fuck he suggested taking away guns and we’ll deal with due process later. You dumb fucks voted this guy in.

Have fun with it. I think you will see what I mean about shooting farther than 200 yards with it. The sights just aren’t compatible with much beyond that. See if you cant find an old A3O3. For $2000 you should be able to find one of those and the 30-06 ammo should be easier to find and cheaper, I would think.

I think I hear your mom calling.

Good one. Where’s the nearest burn center

HK433

From Sussex County, shoot at RTSP.
I should have added in a couple of weeks that's the only thing we can own; with the shit Murphy is going to pass.
I currently own one of these but I plan to modify it with an firelite lower.
smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-15t-fixed-stock

CC: Glock 43
OC: Glock 17
Rifle: Build an AR like a real man
Shotgun: Moss(((berg))) 870

>memepup

This is why you faggots will never get anywhere

Nice. I'm in bergen county and we have a cool little shop called the bullet hole with a no hassle range there. They have a bunch of assault weapons. AR, AK, Tavor. My brother just got his fire arms ID too so we'll probably go have's on something cool soon

Also, yeah fuck Murphy. We gotta get that shit while we can with that faggot in office now

Hell no that’s just retarded. If it’s going to be small it might as well be lightweight.
Guess it’ll just be a Glock 20.

Remington makes the 870 you mong.

I want muh stopping power, 7.62 in a handgun seems pretty good for that