Dragon Ball Super

This "Toriyama is so forgetful lolz he doesn't remember anything hahaha old man!" is waaaaaay out of hand, and quite frankly, borderline inexcusably-offensive. I'm not sure if the person making this original post is part of that group/mindset, but it needs to be said.
Most of the things people point to about him "forgetting" aren't actually true, such as Lunch - there's not a single piece of text that we've ever been able to dig up that proves he "forgot" about her. Him not using characters doesn't inherently mean "forgot". If anything, we know he remembered her because he went to use her in the very end of the series to donate to the final Genki-Dama (but ended up erasing her and putting #17 instead).
Additionally, he's re-read the entire series twice in the last decade that we know of: when he was doing the cover art for the Kanzenban release from 2002-2004, and just recently again when he decided to come in to work on Battle of Gods.
Yeah, he forgot T'ao Paipai. Yeah, he confused Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 recently. Big whoopdydoo, I say.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_xCoAEBdzg
wasabisyrup.com/archives/SBj1CP-HWG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This episode was, in Super terms, well animated. Hopefully they can keep that up.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_xCoAEBdzg

Funi dub removed the atatatatatas.

I LOVE BEERUSAMA!!

Anyone else think the manga is handling the GoDs better? We're already seeing much more of their personality than the manga.

>last decade that we know of: when he was doing the cover art for the Kanzenban release from 2002-2004

2002-2004 is more than a decade ago user.

Same here.

Toyo and /BasedManga/
/ourmedia/

>wanted
>not meant

>We're already seeing much more of their personality than the manga.
>than the manga
True, the manga needs to show even more of their personalities.

Preview Reminder

Well they are doing some stuff, not only fight, and even the fight is better and includes all GoDs so yeah, it's better.

I wish the dub that airs over here would remove the ATATATAs as well. That shit sounds unnatural and annoying.

>hurrdurr Beerus can solo all GoDs

The manga is garbage and non-canon.

>Beerus can solo all GoDs
But that's not what happened, toeidrone.

>non-canon
You wish.

That Gohan Kamehameha looks better than 99% of the ones in Super so far

Gohan is cute and made for hugging.

Why doesn't Gohan go SSJ anymore?

Just Frieza playing tricks, eventually Gohan and Frieza kick Frost out.

>Beerus can solo all GoDs
But he can't though, his one attack against them didn't do shit.

He actually can't.

He's just showing why he's a GoD. I'm sure all the other GoDs went through the same thing as Beerus once.

>the fucking gnome blocks Beerus' giant ki ball

>lmao Beerus can solo all GoDs xD

Toeiturds, everybody.

>muh Mary Sue Beerus

God you Toyoshills are retarded

>cool Yardrat is probably fodder for "I-I'LL BEAT YOU FRIEZA!"

Would you play games with the ratgod genius?

>Maji Kayo about to fucking chop Dyspo's ears off
>It'd probably be allowed because it'd wouldn't kill
This guy's hardcore

>y-yeah it's not like he forgot but when he does it doesn't matter
Is Tory's cock that tasty?

Why Vegetabros are more honorable in accepting their jobbing role unlike Gohancucks?

But beerus was dodging the other gods attacks easily

Why won't jiren go ahead and knock off jobbers so we can get down to the final 12 fighters

Agreed, they all looked like cheap balloons. That week break did some good to the animation hopefully

He really is. To bad the anime wants to one shot things. Maybe the manga will be more thorough with him

If Frieza is'nt doing a trick, Gohan is done for.
Quite the honor for such a jobber to at least be terminated by lord Frieza.

Why does Cuckataro waste his time on this shit and le ebin mario kart? Is he a literal manchild? Is he not aware that his shitty fanfiction is months behind the anime?

GUYS! IT'S THE SAME STANCE AS GOKU'S!

hang yourself

>you beat him, you become sand
No?

Because we are not submissive cucks who accept their fate. Now scram cuck

Nah Gohan won't lose next week. Even if Frieza isn't tricking, they'll probably make Gohan win somehow

pathetic

good episode this week

What if the reason Quitela has a grudge against Beerus is because he beat him at videogames. Besides the whole cat-mouse thing.

Man you toeishills truly love flashy lights colors and "epic" explosions huh? Stay mad.

Not so fast, retard.

Shall we do it?

>liking jobbohan
>not a cuck

You're right about denying your fate though, Pedro.

fuck off retards

Can't wait for next episode

That's my line, Caulicuck

Did more manga leaks come out?

Nice headcanon Gohanfag. Frieza doesn't even need to go gold to beat that cuck.

It'd be hilarious

Why doesnt Gohan just armor Shinka with Cell?

wasabisyrup.com/archives/SBj1CP-HWG8

Neither Gohan or Frieza are being eliminated, they're both rusing since it's a fanservice episode.

Frieza does'nt even need to go golden to stomp him.
Besides, Frieza is actually a popular character.

F Cabba, he deserved better.

God, Toeicucks are so fucking annoying. Still 10x better than Gohanfags and Caulicunts though.

out in one week

What keychain figs would you get?

Nigga, the Black arc managed to have a worse ending in Toyo's version.

Won't happen, I'm willing to bet my GODhan folder on it

It really did.

>worse ending
????
I saw no Genki swords, no Zamasu becoming the universe, and Zeno still wiped out Zamasu.

Vegito, Zamasu, Rose Black or God Goku

I just realized that cell still has his tail in his perfect form. Does that mean he can continue to absorb fighters to become even stronger?
Cell absorbing some strong fighters would be an easy way to bring him up to the new power level threshold (assuming they decide to bring him back at some point).

It still looks awful but at least it sounds ok now.

He will never come back user, just let it go

Cell Saga = best saga.

I enjoyed the manga version way more.

So i have been reading buu arc and the old kai was quite pissed about the dragon balls abuse. Now when it comes to foreshadowing, toriyama is a good author, so it has to be a future arc. We all know we got this in gt when toriyama started writing, but since gt is not canon anymore, do you think we will get a dragon ball arc in super?
They have also upped the stakes by large dragon balls

If they randomly brought freezer back for no reason, why not cell?

APPARENTLY I HAVE HEALING POWERS

>embarrassed anime hand behind head gesture with closed eyes
Fruits are cute.

And just realized Toyo tweaked his design for Liquir to look more like the anime's. Now he's fluffier and has the two diamonds in the manga too.

>Comparing Freeza to that fucking bug

Perfection when?

Base Goku > Final Form Freeza.
Episode 90 showed that Base Goku = Base Goku

Base Goku > Final Form freeza
however ultimate gohan < golden freeza

The sad part is that you actually believe that and even if you were right, you still have no point

Because he is not as popular as Freeza, not even a tenth

>randomly
>no reason

its called fan service and its not random. freeza is infinitely more popular than Cell and he was always the better villain.

Next week looks good too. And then we'll have the special which will definitely look good

The bug that has more potential than Frieza/Goku combined? Put him in the time chamber and he'll be stronger than Jiren in a month.

>We all know we got this in gt when toriyama started writing
Toriyama had nothing to do with GT aside from providing character designs you dumb pedro.

Isn't Gohan going to fight the Yardratt guy from U2?

>comparing pic related to perfection

frost is going down next week, gohan and freeza will be fine, gohan still hasnt had his autistic rage powerup so hes safe until then.

I guess he manages to defeat Jimizu before Freeza betrays him.

>gohanfags in charge of advanced thikning

>Forshadowed many times in many different chapters
>LOL WTF TRUNKS CAN HEAL PEOPLE???? WOWWWW

I'm glad, still doesnt change my opinion on Super but yeah

Freeza betrays frost you mean

This is why Toeishills are always called retards. You go off incorrect info, don't read the manga, and hate it just to hate it

>Fu fu fu, i'm so strong, and underestimate everybody
>a better villain

Both of them have shit motivations and shit personalities, don't act as if one of them were better than the other

The fluffier the better!

>When Gohan used his Potential Unleashed form against Goku, Goku questioned why he did not utilize Super Saiyan on top of it, to which Gohan responded by stating that he was aiming for an ultimate form different from his father's.

>foreshadowing

Nice reaching, Toyocuck.

Next you're going to tell me that Beerus mentioning the word destroy means that Goku should be able to know hakai.

Furfags should be gassed without regrets

Seconded.

lol

How the fuck was it worse? No spirit-bomb sword. No immortal Zamasu spirit becoming one with the universe. All of humanity was already dead so Trunks trying to kill Black, while still making things worse, wasn't him essentially fucking all his still-alive friends over. Zamasu has a time machine so there's an actual need to call Xen-o before he goes to destroy all timelines.

Seriously, how the fuck can anyone say the anime had a better ending to the Black arc? You can argue things like characterization, lack of Super Saiyan Rage if you liked that, the shorter Vegito fight, muh healing powers, even muh hakai if you're a fag. But to argue the ending to the Black arc was worse in the manga when there's everything that was wrong with it in the anime is downright contrarian.

Super will never have animation and choreography that good

>DB will never have these aesthetics again