David Hogg has been EXPOSED as actor Freddie Highmore.. shills r mad

The other day we posted a thread threatening to reveal David Hogg's true identity if 300BTC was not transferred into our accounts. Within a couple of dozen posts their shills revealed themselves by posting information that could only possibly have been known by us and by them.

After this happened we revealed David's true identity and the shills swarmed the thread and went berserk with accusations that I was Jake Tapper????

Here are links to the previous threads where you can see proof of this happening:
>Fun Fact:
Freddy Highmore's birthday is February 14th, the day the "shooting" occurred.

>Also, if you're not a shill then please Google search "Kerry Ehrin" and then search "Sue Latimer" and explain that one to me before anything else please. Thanks...

inb4 shills:

>"They dont look identical!!!"
Yah, no shit, that's what they're going for..

>"You're a faceblind autist!!!"
And you're a dumb shill, faceblindness is when you can't even recognize your friends and family. OP is a super-recognizer

>"They could never pull this off, they would need so many ppl, blah blah!"
9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

>"You're just trying to discredit Sup Forums"
Discredit Sup Forums , one second, HAHAHAHAHA

>"You're just trying to discredit "crisis actor" theory"
And you're just a shill that doesn't want us to name names, which is the only way we get justice

>YESTERDAY'S THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/32326
youtu.be/WweHQzZCoKQ
youtu.be/pOvgE8mnF78
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterintelligence#Types_of_offensive_counterespionage_operations
youtube.com/watch?v=wYrJ4xsFsGo
youtube.com/watch?v=ulIlIUcGVtU
youtube.com/watch?v=0b9MFIkpgzk
youtube.com/watch?v=5vG5BGnY7lU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11661995
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EXPLAIN THIS PLZ

Tony Greenberg was also involved in this one pretending to be a dead teacher

the goyim know

Carefully examine all the details of their teeth on the very right.. Look at how the edges of each of their teeth all curve the exact same etc..

It's the same guy

come at me Greenberg shills

This one has me kinda convinced.

These people own every Film/TV studio. They own all the newsmedia. They have unlimited access to makeup, special effects, different cameras/lenses(look up what different lenses can do to a persons face), stuntment, etc..

This was another DHS HSEEP drill. The county gets a bunch of money to host these things. The media gets a ton of money selling ads about the tragedy, and they also get a ton of money in donations. They also get to push their political agendas and sometimes pass some legislation.

>fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/32326

See video: youtu.be/WweHQzZCoKQ

Here is the original video that purports to show Cruz being arrested... Except it's a dummy:

faceberg.com/floridaweatherman/videos/1865636213477666/

Mannequins were used at Columbine as well, read the HSEEP stuff

>Columbine Dummy:
youtu.be/pOvgE8mnF78

>Cruz dummy:
faceberg.com/floridaweatherman/videos/1865636213477666/

This thread is retarded as fuck, kill yourself you dumb leaf. Also you're clearly autistic because you can't recognise differences in faces.

Saw that yesterday, good job

Shill that didn't read the OP which says:

>"You're a faceblind autist!!!"
And you're a dumb shill, faceblindness is when you can't even recognize your friends and family. OP is a super-recognizer

Scott Biegel(Tony Greenberg) was also a councillor at "Camp Starlight" that is attended by many Greenbergs, Wohls, Kaplans and other families involved in this fake bullshit. A bunch of the shilldren also attended Camp Starlight, pic related

shill detected kys

Sure, and none of the students at the Florida school have noticed that the guy on the news wasn't one of their classmates. Fucking idiot.

They think we stupid! But we're on to their actors who are promised a promotion, maybe a member of congress when their other actors retire

faceblind autists are hilariously retarded.

Bump

Fake ass actors getting paid for lying .

Bump

Shills r mad, great job OP

I was looking at David Hoggs’s YouTube channel videos, one of the teachers in his video reminds me of the Sandy Hook medical examiner

Wtf...

Who let this guy in?

Jesus Christ the autism

OP has been EXPOSED as a HUGE FAGGOT

Those are defnitely mannequins.

is this a joke? they're clearly not the same people

Teeth look identical

They are, same person. Like I said, look at them very carefully and you will they curve in at the corners in the same way or that they have tiny imperfections in the same spots

In the picture you made you can clearly see that one of their noses flips up and one hangs down. Those are two different people, there is no make up to change the pitch of your nose.

Stop being a fucking tard and go eat your tendies.

>Shill who wants to make /pol retarded

Those are different camera angles u retard

Compare the teeth, duh

Shill that didn't read the OP which said:

>"You're just trying to discredit Sup Forums"
Discredit Sup Forums , one second, HAHAHAHAHA

For how long?

Go look in the catalog. Instead of all out shill campaign which was super obvious they've buried us under over 100 slide threads today

You're next Bertie, you and your dissapearing mole.

Look u can see big mole in the classroom photo but then on turbo HD CNN no more mole

This has me really confused user. Can you explain?

Those are supposed to be two completely different women. One of them is Freddie Highmore's mom, the other is the showrunner on his show "Bates Motel" ... But they're the same fucking person. It's just them being sloppy for whatever reason... She also plays David Hogg's mom

Bates Motel fans don't car enough about the show enough to have noticed anything apparently... most would be normies so yah

Look through the previous thread and just highlight my tag if you want QR on this stuff

Ed Chiarini? When did you get to Canada? Last I heard you were in Dallas area.

Is your site still up you complete psychotic?

They threw Ed in jail a month ago retard. Great timing. Took down his site, and 3 days ago they deleted his entire YouTube channel in the "crisis actor" purge

>The other day we posted a thread
>we posted a thread
>could only possibly have been known by us and by them

Who is "we" user? You are part of some group?

so Hogg is David the meth-guy or he is Freddy the actor ?

Yes, small group of investigators.. Florida shooting is just taking out attention right now. We've got like 10 other ongoing investigations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterintelligence#Types_of_offensive_counterespionage_operations

both. Same as his mom is playing those 3 different characters

We're looking into mroe roles than the two of them may have played... and his brother too.. They usually do these things as family units or with other families that are involved

North America must be more mixed than even Brazil cause you all think white people look the same?

this theory take the potato patch...nay, the entire potato farm

Now that's pretty spooky..

get on my level huemonkey

checked, but what about literal clones (doubles) - it would basically be the same deal. like, Paul and McKelean are from the same vat ?

looks nothing like him you braindead shill

i dont know
a question for the shills thou, that call any information they dont control russian hacking
are these the teeth of the same person, or not.? yes or no.

I want to believe, but this seems more fruitful an avenue.

Hoggs teeth aren't as long .

Can you explain why Hogg is clearly such a SHIT actor then? He fucking SUCKS at delivery of lines, has no expresssion, no emotion... awful actor.

>Freddie Highmore as David Hogg
Freddie boy is literally doing a shitty TV show right now, not sure if its Australia exclusive. But he sounds nothing like Hogg, and never has in anything he's in. Plus Hogg has a much stronger jawline.
I don't think Fred's out guy

Unless of course he's such a good actor he can change his bones and voice in the middle of a show to play the role of gun grabber in the US

Still bumping tho

Not likely

Another shill/idiot that didn't read the OP:

>"They dont look identical!!!"
Yah, no shit, that's what they're going for..

Also, clones don't wear fake eyebrows:

Explain how his moms/showrunner aren't the same person and his biometric matches first then I'll answer your question

nobody beleieves him. his lines are read like from a telepromter aybody can tell it, any other questions?

>faceberg.com/floridaweatherman/videos/1865636213477666/
Ok... You got me on that one. I called you out last time and said I didn't think the guy was Freddie whatever (never heard of him).
I thought the nose looked different. Still not sure if he is David Hogg.
But that is very clearly a fucking dummy...
You're doing God's work user

What the absolute fuck. How can anybody think that is fucking real?

Yah, and do you see any cameramen around? Photogs? I dont see any of them around to get that nwo infamous shot of Cruz being pulled up by cops looking into the camera..

Could explain the time discrepancies with Hoggs recordings and when the shooting was supposed to take place

Bump

Freddie Highmore's birthday is Feb 14, the day of the shooting.
Freddie Highmore was the shooter and did this because the Jews gave him the Golden Globe for his TV show.

>this shills underestimate the blackhat
>call blackhat racist or autist
>oops lol its a blackhat, should have paid the 300btc

10/10 I love you leaf.

not even close, look at the fucking nose

left teeth look longer

We'll put you in the new Star Wars and Blade Runner films if you pretend to be a doctor in las Vegas.. Blade Runner release coincides with Vegas shooting...

In Blade Runner they find Ford hiding out in a Las Vegas hotel

Go find the video, he talks about drills the whole time. Also, there's no record of him existing in any of the directories he should be in

wtf... can you explain the thing with his sister? I'm guessing she didn't really get hurt but why would trump pose with her?

Trump is one of them. Same reason he's going along with all of this

start dropping red pills somewhere user

Threads like this make me super sad for you dudes. :(

If you wanna learn about what's going on with this shit then check out these vids:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulIlIUcGVtU

youtube.com/watch?v=0b9MFIkpgzk

Read through the previous threads too, they're littered with redpills

redpills
youtube.com/watch?v=5vG5BGnY7lU

this is bs

We already addressed this faggot: The only people celebrating something like this would be the clandestine fuckers doing this shit

>Freddy Highmore
>From doing TV shows to became a crisis actor

why tho?

or
or, now quit holding your pickle
hes a gatekeeper., you think they want all this informaiotn out, without controlling it all? he never got anywhere with it, he spills it out, then disappears?

Sexy MILF.

Use your imagination

Selling tons of ads on 24hr news, making money through victim funds and donations

24/7 anti-gun propaganda

legislation banning guns

so on and so forth

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11661995
Ron Paul medical paper that supposedly doesn't exist?

You again, fuck off you butthurt loser

It's not Ed's problem that the unwashed masses aren't interested in the information he's put forward

move on to a new medium. he never made more videos.
here he is with his real agenda's, subverting september 11trh truth. w here does most conspiracy theories hinge on in (current year)?
thats right, september 11th and he makes it into a joke with his theories and his shit he does. so if you go for his videos, then he is trying to throw you in the same boat with saying you say the planes on the wtc's where fake

he is a gatekeeper

This is beyond retarded.

>Yah, and do you see any cameramen around? Photogs? I dont see any of them around to get that nwo infamous shot of Cruz being pulled up by cops looking into the camera..
this story has more holes in it than swiss cheese at this point.

Are lefties making threads like this to make Sup Forums look retarded? I bet they are. And it's fucking working.