Please help we're being raped by haitians

Please help we're being raped by haitians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tppKmogV8y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

throw them out of helicopters

I imagine telling blacks to fuck off is a bit more acceptable there.

El mestizo racista.

send them to the usa?

It's not rape, it's just hot injections of cultural enrichment.

Welcome to the enrichtment ((program)).

Sup memeflag, are you ashamed of your shithole?

Mind your manners dirty negro

He could have saved us all, but you didn't listen.

shoot back, retard. Oh wait, no gun??

Chile needs to be BLACKED, theyve had it too good for too long

I'm a gringo with 12 years in Chile and all I can say is culturally, these island niggas are 7000000^34 times better than any faggot Chilean. Chilean women are OK but every single breathing male is absolutely worthless. I own a business here and zero employees are Chilean.
Be glad that some real Latinos are showing you how to act.
Fucking weon, mamón ql vales callampa

give us detail.
what are the chilean males doing that pisses you off?

>I'm a gringo
Sup ebony millenial, still drinking leftist cum?

He's just a poor chilean leftist cuck himself.
Don't believe his ID.

Independencia querían.

A mi me gusta Merlí

nigger detected.
De vuelta a tu mierda gringo

El fin la Monstro.

>be France
>watch your people get slaughtered completely off the island of Haiti
>observe as the island becomes one of the worst shitholes on earth
>invite Haitians to come to France
I'll never understand the logic of frogs

They didn't rape anybody here

1. Huge momma's boys. Never leave home.
2. Think they are "machista" but they are soft as fuck - give mounds of shit, can't take any.
3. Treat women like shit, women cheat on them constantly.
4. Chilean is the ebonics of Spanish.
5. No ambition.
6. Employees will look for any way to be fired, because you must pay them severance if they are on contract. So they come late, act like shit, generally do nothing until you're so fed up you pay to have them go.
7. Disloyal as fuck, backstabbing fucks.
8. As you see by ops post, they suck ass yet are still conceited enough to be racist against arguably better races.
9. Drive like maniacs, will run over a child in a crosswalk and emerge victorious in a "law" suit.
10. Love everything individualism, Jewish, media, American, etc.
The list goes on and on...

wow literally me

I'm old enough to be your daddy cabro de mierda.

No one cares about nigger on nigger crime.

Subhumans raping subhumans... who the fuck cares? Eat shit faggot.

The inventors of caca on caca crime dare to talk about violence. That's a first.

border crossing mestizos don't have the right to give opinion on this specific topic

You watch your mouth faggot

Gringos in Chile
1. Speak insanely loud
2. Never bother to learn the language
3. Exploit niggers
4. Are extremely cocky
5. Smell pretty bad for some reason, specially the older ones
6. Probably wouldn't be here if they weren't blondes, they know they'll have it easier here because of it
7. Insult Chileans and their culture every chance they have, 0 respect

I want to get rid of you guys as much as haitians.

So now you are Chile con Carne with Negros AND beans?

Stay down there niggers.

Grasping at threads.
And for the record I speak better Spanish than you, fag. You speak Chilean. Don't confuse your simple mind.
We're cocky because we're objectively better than you. Hence we exploit you and be blonde fucktoys for your bored women.

Que weón más patético y forzado por la chucha, este zangano no debe llegar ni a los 18.

Don't try and cross the Andes when you go all 56%, you're not welcome here.

slide thread

>Estar en contra de la inmigración es ser racista
Progre descerebrado

They blended in, Brazil is black

>And for the record I speak better Spanish than you, fag. You speak Chilean. Don't confuse your simple mind.
Lmao, I can speak with any spanish accent retard, we speak Chilean because we don't want you fags to understand us.
>We're cocky because we're objectively better than you
This is why we don't like you smelly old man.

I only spoke about things we hate about gringos in Chile, if I had to talk about how fat and ignorant you are I would probably never stop.

Also, you exploit niggers, not us, you do the same thing in your country :)

Nah but deep down I love ya. You're not that bad.
And yes, lots of old gringos do stink. That's a fact.

This is how you should deal with haitian cockroaches. youtube.com/watch?v=tppKmogV8y8

What kind of business do you own? I'm interested in starting a software company myself.

Chileans no tienen cojones(they don't have balls)

Something along those lines (software).
What type of software? Are you in school or not? Probably easier if you are outside Santiago.
Also, if you are attending university, there are incubators for student tech startups.
Don't listen to chaqueteros.

Well technically I'm at school since I'm finishing my master's degree, I live in Santiago.

I want to develop software for companies, mainly web and mobile, I'm looking to get my first project with a property appraiser but I can see how they don't trust me enough for being too young.

Now you're best friends? Fuck off faggot bean niggers, you deserve the haitian influx

hispanic women belong to black cock

I got curious because I have encountered many gringos in my field and it was spot on, he also works on software.

kys

Think about the people who would move to south america. We aren't sending our best.

I'm guessing it's probably 50% rich hipster tourists who go for social cred; aka posting pics on social media and telling their circle they went to chile. 50% people just looking for a country to play hotshot in who suck back home.

>The "mean anime forum" meme

Do you have a personalidad jurídica? Can you facturar?
What about us who think you're a massive joke so we leave to get away from you and the rest of the mutts? Keep sucking ass in "your own" country maggot.

Yeah and I was just bantering anyway, shit posting. Chile is great, man.

>Do you have a personalidad jurídica? Can you facturar?
Oh no I can't, since I was looking to start with a friend I haven't look into that, like to employ people.
Thanks man, hope my wife isn't cheating on me with a gringo.

Oh sweetie it's barely begun. A small town neighboring mine used to be an isolated german community, some nazis who left Europe after WW2 set foot there. In a matter of 5 years they went from that to having a nigger mayor and haitians following white girls in the main streets (of which there are 2, so you know how small of a town it is). The government looks for the whitest cities to send them, in chile it might be the most prosperous areas (which is what happens here,, it's just that prosperous areas are white)
t. From the south

>Chile is one of the 17 countries that don't ask Haitians for Visa
>80% of population wants Chile to be more restrictive about inmigrants (according to CADEM)

nice try Bulgaria