What can we do against media giants that are pushing young white girls to be gay or get BLACKED?

What can we do against media giants that are pushing young white girls to be gay or get BLACKED?

Other urls found in this thread:

dalrock.wordpress.com/2017/11/13/it-must-be-exhausting/
wsj.com/articles/at-straitlaced-disney-a-star-producers-r-rated-antics-draw-complaints-1519228818
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its not difficult:
stop supporting (((disney))).
The End.

>Movie for kids
>Involving sexual politics and ethics into it
Fucking just nuke us please. This shit is getting out of hand.

hot

I know this isn't new either but doing it this out in the open and blatantly and getting support for it is just fucking ridiculous.

they are going to ruin frozen 2 aren't they? the musical has a frigging nignog in it and now this...

The Frozen show at Disneyland had a nigger playing the head of the church.

>character is repressed
>parents die, immediately has to take heavy responsibility at a young age
>has a magic gift but needs to hide it in fear of hurting others or being persecuted
>obvious ice queen analogy
>obviously if someone doesn't want to fuck around then they MUST be gay

This is fucking retarded. Women need no more rights

How about not letting the (((media))) poison your kid's mind.
Frozen is a bad movie and you shouldn't let your kid see it. Don't take my word though. Here's why dalrock.wordpress.com/2017/11/13/it-must-be-exhausting/

It's racist to not have lesbian trans niggers in the films for children, stop being bigots

>girlfriend
Disney would never allow it. They'd lose the Chinese market.

But that won't stop them from upping the innuendo even more than in Frozen

>Blacks

>Has magic powers
>Nearly kills her sister using them
>Sister loses the magical power
Yep. clearly lesbianism. She probably nearly smothered her in her muff.

Stop watching cable.

Fuck them, don't pay for this shit.

Turn off the idol that speaks for good.

brainwashed idiots dont know this but children inherently know something is wrong if they see gay shit.

Good, can we meme this into reality.

This would kill Disney can we make it happen. Just like diversity killed Marvel.

that faggot fuccboi is white\hispanic, you can clearly see his face and hands

Nope.
That won't stop the spread of cultural marxism. Not at all.
You are basically giving up on the human race.
We have to actively fight these evil fucks.
Don't be a weak pussy, user.

But elsa is fit white feminine qt

Would not mind the rule 34 desu

Yuri is hot, ok faggot?

This is wild.
I literally grew up with the woman who wrote this with her husband.
She was a pretty, normal girl.

This is overwhelmingly true but it's not all kids, just about 90%.

Lmao relax summer faggot

inb4 black girlfriend

Make it rated x and I'm in

I like lesbians. It's pretty hot. I don't have a chance with them at the moment so it's less painful to see them with the same sex than with another man.

Frozen was awesome. Not a niggroid in sight

People from Rhode Island should not go to California

The only gay person here is the faggot who doesn't like lesbians

Oh, yes, please!

Kristoff would be jealous but he has sven

>tolerating an obviously Jewish snowman

Literally the most degenerate company on Earth, and the absolute tip of the spear, constant indoctrination of children and still riding the coattails of being a "family friendly" organization.
You'll never find a bigger pit of faggotry loving degenerates than Disney.

Looks tasty!

WE WEIMAR NOW

Children can choose their sex -> Children can choose their sexuality -> Children can choose to have sex

based capitalism

I wonder how many white christian middle Americans won't take their kids to see this movie because Disney is listening to the deranged ramblings of tumblerinas

>I will never be able to travel back in time to Wiemar Germany and sample the degeneracy.

why is her labia minora all red and puffy? >:(

>sample degeneracy
the first one's always free

It's beautiful goyim, watching your daughters heroes get creampied by the African hordes, you OWE them, never forget.

Gay rights activists in the 90s -
> Omg we just want the same basic rights as all other citizens... It's not like we are going to try to convert your children and have gay sex in public!

Gay rights activists in early 2000s -
> Omg we just want to be accepted as people and have our lifestyle accepted like heterosexuals... It's not like we are going to try to convert your children, have gay sex in public, and subvert the culture

LGBTQQIAAXYZABC activist in 2018 -
Omg if you don't let us perform sexual reassignment on your toddlers and have sex with a gender fluid donkey kin on your dinner table in front of your family you are a fucking nazi biggot and you will be out publicaly executed. Also, you better use my preferred pronouns or you are literally Hitler. I am a xzhe/fjejd/gjworbfj!!! Get it right you fucking bigot!

>ignore this

Do you idiots actually believe this is happening?
They are producing it for a global market not just brainwashed American liberals. They merely hinted at faggotry in The Beauty and the Beast, and the film got fucked in all of Asia, getting almost banned in some countries.
Based east doesn't accept degeneracy, (((they))) won't do controversial shit because that's how they lose their profits. Just look at the Chinese poster for Black Panther if you want to understand how this works.

>OY SHALOM!

wsj.com/articles/at-straitlaced-disney-a-star-producers-r-rated-antics-draw-complaints-1519228818

I agree but
what happens if they just add an extra scene for western audiences?
like what blizzard did with Tracer and just remove all dialogue and comics from the Russian version.

>have to subscribe or sign in to read the full story

what did kek mean by this

Weird, that didn't happen before the link

(((Levy)))

Then it's just the usual for the west, you think it will be a problem that Elsa is a lesbo when your kids are taken to watch fag marches casually? It's an extremely small instance compared to the brainwashing western kids get on the daily from their cartoons and internet, it's already shit, will just smell a bit worse.

I don't even watch TV anymore. I haven't seen a movie in years. I have a lot of hobbies instead.

It hits a nerve for me.
i like Elsa.
I dont want to see her corrupted by this shit.
im fed up with people equating a practical or girl with boyish interests as gay.

Yeah with shit like Steven Universe, The Loud House, Star and the Forces of Evil. Then you have them shoving fag sexual education in schools. Ads all over the internet promoting fags, race-mixing, animal styled dildos. Shit's everywhere.

Even the almighty mouse won't take that risk. Thier shekels comes before thier ideology. This is one of thier most profitable IPs, not a fucking chance they'll risk that bottom line

This is one hell of a mind control. Butterflies? Pfft, Gay Elsa 4ever.

Blonde girls are made for the BBC

>I dont want to see her corrupted by this shit.
Join the club buddy, millions of series new and old are getting fucked by (((them))) on a yearly basis, what do you think fans of Ghostbusters, Ocean's 11, Beauty and the Beast, and fucking Death Note (nigger L kek) think? There are a million cases where they either ruin childhood memories or make something new that's good, get people hooked, then fuck it up. Even if I think most of western entertainment is garbage, I still feel sad for the actual fans.

Are people still watching this stuff?

>Steven Universe
The Jewess that makes it doesn't even remotely try to hide her brainwashing messages, watch one episode of that filth and you'll catch a hundred subliminal messages about every kind of degeneracy you can imagine. Majority of Gen Z is fucked, and the ones after it won't be better, kike control over western media is at its highest, and it's so much easier to reach a kid these days compared to when they only had TVs to use.

Sad to say, gotta go eastward for your entertainment fix or write your own stories and narrative.

hear, hear

this

kids will know something ain't right

Exactly, I had to learn nip just for this reason, planning on Korean and Chinese next, Japanese drama, music, and movies have no indoctrination agenda yelling at you every minute, hell even Anime is less aids than what western media has become.