Knight's & Magic - 12

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Slqa30DSSKE
youtube.com/watch?v=GZmRMbeLSLk&index=27&list=PLGU_8wFooRx_YLjSdFwJm5Lzo77_YPZyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Addy best girl in show. Addy is perfection.

It's time.

That's bullshit

Novelfags, whats the deal with Erni boat?

The novel explains that flying uses up most of the mana the two engines produce so if he isnt flying he can use all that mana for his cannon.

He made his own White Base.

>Next week is last episode

It was a good run.

I sitll can't get over how they ruined the op.

I just skip it.

>how dare they kill our prince after we invaded their countries
mhm

How dare they.

Oh so they've kept that after all.

Eru turns it into a giant flying VLS missile boat; using hollow TOW Javelins filled with [s]Napalm[/s] Demon Oil to douse the dragon, and light it up. Demon Oil burns a long time, and is hard to get off.

Eru used the Dragon's own lightning defense system to destroy the Javelins and let its cargo rain upon the dragon, setting it on fire and burning some of Dorteo's subordinates in the extremities. His desperation maneuver to clear off some of the fire by performing a hard maneuver causes about a full 3rd of its ether reactors to fail from stress and fire burn.

The sheer number of Javelins launched at once stunned even Dorteo, but he grew cocky.

No, fuck you Eru. The best battleship is the ones that transform into giant fuck you mechs.

The interior looks like grandma's bathroom.

That's not what he said, idiot. Transforming mechs are fine; what's not fine is embedding them, namely taking mechs and building them into a battleship as weapon emplacements.

Oh, so he designed a magical Dendrobium Orchis attachment. Congratulations world, you've ushered the horrors of mobile armors into this reality!

The ether supplier being essentially Trans Am was funny.

Seeing Eru pissed off at Gojass's engineering choices was gold. Truly an evil villain, trying to take away humanoid mecha from a mecha anime.

Was the Dragon killed by that?

No, that only weakened it.

LN tl stops there though. The anime will pass it by next week.

I'm a bit surprised Eru's never insisted on normal suits.

Normal suits? As in grunt units that inexplicably look better than any of the main units?

No, I mean those spandex things that characters wear in space. I'm fairly sure those are called normal suits.

Hah, he meant uniforms and flightsuits. That's hardly ever a concern in ground warfare (anime), and he runs a 'merchant association' so every day is dress down day anyway.

SPACE COLONIES WHEN?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with DOCKINGU.
Eru a shit

his opponent is even bigger shit. If he's another soul transmitted salaryman from Japan that'll be so dumb, but you can't deny it may happen

He doesn't like mobile armors because its constricting and turns a dynamic mobile suit into a static vessel. Thats all he meant by it.

>taking mechs and building them into a battleship as weapon emplacements
There's nothing wrong with that.
youtube.com/watch?v=Slqa30DSSKE

>no more Knight's & Magic after next week

>tfw no Eru to violate

Does the Queen knows how to fight or the mecha is just a symbol of the crown?

suddenly that whiny little shit they have for a "queen" is calling all the shots

She looks a little disapointed

She's just there as a morale booster, expecting a sheltered girl to suddenly become a ace pilot is a wee bit unrealistic. The thing is also a two-seater and her cousin is actually making the thing move.

LNfags is he a reccurring character?
He is probably my favorite character in the show and I love his and Eru-kun's /m/ autism arms race rivalry they have going on.

Can somebody make a webm of Eru-chan licking his lips?

From what other people have said, he's not dead yet, but he hasn't become relevant again yet either.

Honestly these tower knights are ugly as shit

As expected of ramshackle fix. They look cool as turrets though.

Those we're literally just thrown together shit Eru could find at the moment. Also it functions as a turret so if look at it that way then they look fine

The Tyranto turrets in the Dragon were cooler

This desu

>robococks

This anime is the embodiment of fun. At the end of each episode I am left feeling satisifed.

>he even has a *teleports behind you* move
The edge in this guy makes me cringe

well he's got a lot of edges :^)

You know for a Mecha show that isn't Gundam I am having a lot of fun with this show. I think I might be just biased since I'm taking up engineering and the R&D segments speak to me a lot

The dragon is overengineered piece of shit, these things are literally rush jobs whose purpose is to stand in one place and shoot forever.

My ATAC thirst is quenched.

The dragon was a product of autism like Ikaruga.

Takashi sure is rolling in deep with her being cast all around. Megumin seriously helped her career a whole lot.

You hear that boys we are violations of his robot code!

she's got a decent range, her ernie and megumin voices are pretty much the same but she can do mellow girly voices too like emilia in re zero

sound effects in OP are fixed finally

more voiceovers in the middle of OP

what are they trying to do even

I just want the soundtrack. That one particular soundtrack.

He is a retard and a faggot here
There is nothing wrong in humanoid mechas acting as turetts bunkered on a mecha dragon

Eru does not approve of Machine-mixing.

Her mech is a two seater. Isadora is the real pilot.

I should have made this hours ago.

I would agree if they were embedded into these ugly and no mecha at all levitate ships but on a fucking flying mecha dragon? Hell, yes, it's cool and fine
Eru is just being too much autistic

Her Ernie is a boy Megumin voice. It suits the character well anyway.

fight me

it's her "tomboy" voice, and boys are just tomboys with dicks

I agree with Eru being too much of an autist

I have come here for this

So why the not-muslims have so many ether reactors and even make them into spare part when they were established as the most costly part of the mecha and that they can be only made by Alves/Elves and Ernie?

she's gonna get real saggy in her thirties

shhh don't fuck up the plot hole...

TRANS-AM

Because they fucking bought or scavenged them? And the elves aren't the only source of the things, the kingdom just has easy access to reactors because they have a bunch of elves close to them.

I just assumed there were other clans of elves making reactors for other nations.

The West originally had Demon Beasts like the flying dragon but they were rendered extinct. Hence Silhouette Knights in western countries. They do not have the means to manufacture Ether Reactors like Fremevilla does. Which is why salvage is important in these wars. But Zaloudek is being an idiot wasting finite resources. They had to cut back on Tyrants just to make the Dragon battleship.

The novel translation hasn't covered yet how Oratio can build a prototype version of the Ether Reactor. You know the one Alvs deemed useless as it is too big and uses real blood.

how come ernie doesnt want battleships to have their spotlight

A shameful wet-dream tensei anime became my favourite this season, i dunno if i have fallen or if anime is just shit now

you are right! they are not thieves...

I unironically ship him with Ernie.
Just imagine them trying to outdo each other with engineering, literal sexual tension and hot as fuck.
Not even a fujoshit.

This season and the next are a bit on the weak side.

next season has umaru season 2 though

What's the point of making a "MOBILE" armor if you are just going to use them as a fucking Turret.

No need to feel ashamed, a homo erotic rivalry is basically a requirement for a mecha anime, it just feels incomplete without it.

You proved his point.

no, it's gonna be the best season but yeah the seasons are just continuously getting worse

How much blood you think he put in there?

Enough to summon angry manjew.

All of it.

Because battleships have been useles even when they were the hottest shit

Eh, some seasons of anime are just worse than others. I don't think it's a continuous downhill decline at least. Fall being worse than summer is bizarre though.

They're literally mobile turrets, and were never as mobile as they're portrayed in the anime. Hell, in order to march long distances, they had to transport the Wall Robes by wagon. The most they were ever actually used in mobile combat was during the night battle of Missiler, where they were used to set up mobile walls that shifted and formed kill zones as their newer Revantiers and the Silver Merchant forces used them for cover, trading places with them to take care of Tyrants that got close.

The problem with the anime though is that they did not include the Revantiers, the Kuchepercan rival to the Tyrantors. A shame too, as the anime could have had another anime-original design that could be used by the LN afterwards (the Resvants are also anime-original designs, as the LN never had an image of them).

In the LN, Eleanora asks what makes Eru strong in the face of such adversity, and Eru replied his Eru way, causing Eleanora to think over it long and hard, and led to her making the decision to use herself as bait while also allowing her to make the full push with her Kingdom's rebuilt force. The anime did rush that development, among many other things.

probably filled with period blood

I feel like for the past few years it's just been going downhill, back in them good old days I could watch a good few shows a season then later learn that some other good shows have aired and then watch them, then there were barely any good shows in the first place and I had to fill my time with subpar ones, nowadays I feel like there's just no good shows and everything I watch is just filling
and even that filling is getting harder and harder to find

Is that a fucking Kampfer in the lower left?

>mecha female dragon on hormone overload

Next season has the Dies Irae anime at least.
youtube.com/watch?v=GZmRMbeLSLk&index=27&list=PLGU_8wFooRx_YLjSdFwJm5Lzo77_YPZyM