BLACK SUN GENERAL

Politics and Philosophy
Helping your community, what are you doing to trigger the mass awakening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IRr98d-L3zQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I debate and try to forward my personal beliefs about individualism and capitalism at my university. Surprising number of people are receptive but there's always some Marxists around to tell me about how I'm just sucking a rich guys dick (as they read their argument off their iPhone).
I also vote for people who I think can bring about positive change but I live in California so my votes for most things basically go to waste, but I vote anyway.

Nice. I see your angle promoting capitalism but we need to move towards nat soc don't you think? Plus of course your votes don't count (((they))) own the candidates the choices are an illusion. On the national stage anyway, not sure about how back the local political stage is yet. Have you thought of joining a church or other groups and red pilling them? How about some kind of gun club or something? Red pilling military and law enforcement is important how can we reach them? Also we would like to expand the black sun brand, do community outreach things that get us publicity and show people our brand and intentions and ideas. Maybe even start chapters in different areas what do you think about this?

Leading by example.

I think we need to promote capitalism, and simply live with a nat soc life style by our own choice in local communities, get lower taxes in and then simply use the extra money for local community.

Thread Theme: youtu.be/IRr98d-L3zQ

Yes I agree but as long as we have private citizens with more money than the government how do we combat the entrenched hidden "royalty" that corrupt everything?

Know any good SS imaginings/meditations, BSG?

Do you know Evola's work? There is actually a Black Sun mediation exercise I forget which book. I would read the dhammapada it literally has step by step instructions. I like to use music when I do it biurnal 432 myself it helps me tame my monkey mind. I also often times listen to audiobooks like the emerald tablets bhagavad gita etc

is it a nat soc only thread? i dont want to explain my idea just to ne called a kike

gas yourself you demon

kike gtfo

Often times I lay on my back in a crypt pose (hands over heart) and listen to the music or audiobook and practice astral mediation I will out a vid up soon that helps explain this, I will do it here in a minute
All are welcome here my friend this is movement of the people for freedom and peace from criminals you are just as oppressed as the rest, in many instances even more so used as a personal army for these sick fuckers. Emil Maurice was a founding member of the SS and was Jewish

Guys please it is not their blood it is their brainwashing they are victims compassion as the Fuhrer would have it. They have been badly played most of them have as much European blood as you

Most of the Israeli population of "Jews" have an Aryan bloodline. We are all being played the "1%" and they aren't just kikes in fact they are prob a minority, the masons, our politicians etc. Most Israeli joe smoes are probably pretty based. You have to realize these people thrive on division and imaginary differences they indoctrinate us with. If you are Nat Soc if you love freedom and your people you are welcome in our movement

I need white pills lads. Feeling defeated at Britain’s situation. I feel like we are fucked. We have to deal with progressive radical Marxists that control academia and media from organisations like Common Purpose.(((International finance))) pulling the strings of governments and the EU into mass migration for profit and to support Israeli foreign policy. Islam is on a conquest of the west funded immensely by its followers and oil money buying up all our industry (along with the Chinese to a lesser extent) and pushing for Muslims to conquer through births, funding large families through halal produce and mosques. The right wing in this country refuse to push for the natives interests and instead only focus on the economy, which leads to open markets and borders.

The only thing I see that can save us is an identitarian revelation on our national identity that creates organisations to lobby to put our groups interest first. Otherwise as individuals we will be torn to shreds and our interests ignored.

In fact is not the homogeneity of the "Jews" something to admire and emulate? isn't this what we want to accomplish for ourselves and our folk? This is what the Fuhrer discovered and we do this by the book the way our Fuhrer showed us

The white pill? This is an existence of eternal struggle. We fight for our lands and our folk. What do you want to be a normie or something? A walking robot brainless, clueless, thoughtless? The creator gave you the sight for a reason, there is nothing to be afraid of. We do what he sent us to do. We work towards the future. Nothing is as bad as it seems yes normies are idiots and they won't do anything to put a fire out until their ass is on fire. But the elites plan is falling apart, it just a matter of time. This is why I am discussing getting out into the community, getting our brand out leading by example. Giving our people pride in themselves and showing them there is batter way to run this world. Make flyers and hang them up, show people we are a truth movement. Make a YT channel and show videos, make a website etc. The best thing to do is work towards goals and don't get bogged down with despair and defeatism. Do things that give you a feeling of accomplishment. Hell stand pout in front of a grocery store with a Black Sun hat on and simply make a sign telling people Israel did 9/11. every person we reach reaches exponentially more people

Sorry Israel and the US did 9/11 kike bro. This about exposing the corruption all governments all involved in this. You know MI6 knows 9/11 was an inside job hell they probably hand it as well

You gonna explain your idea fag?

>Autism samefag: the cancer.
I get it, you're that autist buttmad at Christianity who's trying to build a follow up spamming gnostic autism...
Just stop, you fags already ruined Paganism, no need to fuck up the black sun.

Hey I get it you are an ignorant idiot, you are in good company on this site but not this thread not fuck off back to a blacked thread