Which Yugioh girl is the best girl?

Which Yugioh girl is the best girl?

strawpoll.me/13950169

No monsters, please. Bestiality is a crime.

Also, if Tea is mind controlled by Marik, does that make it gay?

A man's brain in a woman is still a woman.

>Only Dm girls

>Only gen 1 girls
>Ignoring Asuka, Aki, Droite, Serena, Blue Angel and Ghost Girl

Duel Monsters More like
>Yu-Gi-Oh: The Only Series That Matters

Nobody gives a rat's ass about any YGO except Gen 1.

>No monsters because "muh bestiality"
But Gagaga Girl CRAVES human cock

Yes we do

Perfection

I want to lick their backs.

If we're only talking about DM, then it's between Mana's fat bouncy perky brown asscheeks and KisaraBlueEyesWhiteDragonwaifu.

DM really doesn't have that good of a selection of waifus
>Anzu is a whore and blueballs Yugi forever, even after he becomes a man and develops as a character
>Mai is pretty bland, sucks at dueling, and has the personality of a guy
>Rebecca isn't canon
>Ishizu lacks any sense of personality, creativity, intuition, areas of interest, basically a walking talking Egyptian hieroglyph but with tits
>serenity is a huge brocon and only loves her niichan
>who the flying fuck cares, let alone even knows about vivian?

Yugi.

>vivian
I wanted to include as many as possible that had names associated with them

nice.

>No monsters, please. Bestiality is a crime.
>Includes Serenity and Rebecca

???
I suppose that they do have potential to grow into a fine waifus though.

Go to bed, Yusaku

Fucking dub names triggered me. Kisara is still best girl, Isis comes close.

You can waifu underageas. Just don't stick your dick anywhere near em.

>Anzu: blueballing two men in one body (if we assume Atem gave a fuck, which I don't). Hope Yugi can tap dat ass eventually. Would befriend.
>Mai: sexy, hot-headed and can actually duel. Would fuck.
>Isis: Worshipped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the patroness of nature and magic, and protector of the dead and goddes of children [wiki]. Would waifu.
>Rebecca: not canon, too young. Would befriend and wait until that sweet sweet 18th birthday.
>Vivian: not canon, I can't even remember her personality besides being obsessed with Yugi for some reason, like everyone else in this show, anyway.
>Kisara: Sacrifices both body and soul for her husbando, keeping him safe through reincarnations. Would fuck, take responsibility, marry and care for our dragon children for all eternity.
>Mana: Tied for best waifu but belongs with Bro Magician forever. If Mahaado is out of the picture, would form a harem with her and Kisara.
>Shizuka: From being Jou's reason for fighting in DK to getting thrown into the minor character bag along with Otogi and Honda. Nothing special.
>Other: Who?

>Ishizu is the same as the Egyptian goddess of magic that she was named after

Are you daft?

Are you implying their names don't represent their characters to a degree?

>to a degree

Not sure why the canonicity of a character matters here.

ANZUUUUUUU

My first greentext didn't meant to characterize the characters in full, just a few attractive characteristics, in which Isis/Ishizu's case, some of them being associated with an Egyptian goddess of the same name. No bully, I'm ESL.

Fair enough

Canonicty is important to me because Rebecca and Vivian didn't advance the main plot in any significant way. I mainly dislike filler content as it's often confined to its own story and it's prone to replicate previous character arcs/development while introducing new content which conflicts with the characters' reasoning and motives.
I'm specifically referring to Atem in Doma Arc.

Atem in Doma's arc was great. It showed he was not so different from Seto at all, that he was willing to risk anything for a chance to win, and that when he lost he had nobody to blame but himself.

And Anzu did beyond the first few arcs?

But that's the same thing that happened in Seto vs Atem in DK.
That's fair but she's a main character and a driving force for both Yugi and Atem. Remember Anzu was the one who managed to convince Atem to go to Domino Museum and see the Memory Tablet and she was the one who gifted Atem the cartouche to write his name on.

>It's the same

Close, but not quite. One Yugi legitimately lost, the other Kaiba was being an asshole.

Technically true, but that's not exactly what I would call relevance.

Kaiba technically had Negate Attack so he should have won anyway. Though I doubt that that is what the author intended.

Maybe not duel wise but definitely plot relevant.
I guess, I admit it was really interesting watching Atem react to losing but story could've made a bit more sense.

That's like saying Shizuka is relevant because she was motivation for her brother. Her relevance has nearly nothing to do with her.

The triumvirate of yugioh girls.

How is she not stoned?

Obviously, she could be replaced by any other character but she's as close to Yugi as Jou is. The one I really can't figure out is Honda. After Death-T is like he could've disappear and literally nothing would've changed.

He was an important plot point for Bakura

Aki

Kallen?

>Ishizu at the top

rigged.

Probably, but she's my favorite so im not sure how I feel about that idea.

>checked off requiring people to solve capacha
>rigged

Either somone has way too much time on their hands or it isn't rigged.

Where is Ruri?