Is Kara no Kyoukai one of anime's few examples of an objective masterpiece?

Is Kara no Kyoukai one of anime's few examples of an objective masterpiece?

It is flawed. Still, it's one of the few things that have stayed in minds and hearts of many people for many years and probably will not be gone for a long while. I say yes, it is a masterpiece, but it really depends on the definition.

>objective
Why is this bait not bannable yet? It's the laziest shit.

Why do you call it an objective masterpiece?
Is the animation objectively great?
Are the themes and messages revolutionary?
Is the story more gripping or well though out than all others?

I've never been a fan of it. To me, it just seems like another of those style over substance shows, but with decent animation.

> Kara no Kyoukai
> style over substance
One of the few shows with actual nontrivial messages.

Must be hard to live with an IQ in the lowest quintile. Hope you're doing alright.

It was great.

I like it a lot, but masterpiece is going a bit far.

One day a normalfag that I had no contact with for almost three years called me and asked me what's the name of that beautiful anime with flying ladies.
It took me 10 minutes to understand his gibberish description and that it was Kara no Kyoukai.
He saw me watching highrise fight scene on a laptop in uni 3 fucking years ago, liked it and remembered it.

I found it underwhelming and boring.

Either you think it is a true example of mature writing and themes joined by a brilliant score and pretty visuals and unique directing, like I do OR you think it is boring ans substance-less style over substance nonsense that presents 2deep4u bullshit. So no, not objective, but totally worth watching atleast once

>Le Haagen dazs

It's really decent show, but OVA is boring as fuck. Also, first movie makes no sense

No because there's no such a thing as an anime that's a masterpiece. But KnK was pretty good.

While OP is a retard, you're even worse.
Your mentality is literally that of person who's been nothing but wrong their whole life, so they try to convince themselves nothing is correct and everything is subjective.

Only 5 and 7 film.

samefag

That's cool. Even if you were right in your totally baseless claim, you're still objectively wrong and brain damaged retard.

it's not baseless. I see a psychological pattern in your behavior mixed with writing patterns to tell that it is you with a high probability. I would try to explain in more detail, but I doubt you would understand.

Nah, you won't explain because there actually is no pattern, you're just make things up to justify it in your head. Like, your pattern recognition in really shit. Because is calling OP a retard, thus saying that KnK is bad. And is saying that KnK is actually good.

obviously you've never heard of false-flagging

No, I have. But that wouldn't apply how you're trying to use it. Because one is about the quality of the show, and the other is about retards like you thinking being objective is not possible. Two totally different things.

Either way, you outed yourself as a shitposter the second you refused to explain your assertion. Enjoy having the last word, because your pathetically frail ego clearly needs it.

That is just not true. I have heard of it, I just didn't understand what it means until I looked it up just now. Thank you for explaining that to me in a way that even I can understand.

I watched the first movie because Melty got me somewhat interested in the Type Moon lore, but I didn't think it was very good. Will watch the whole series, I hear 5 and 7 are the best. Not expecting much though, I think my standards are above this, to put it pretentiously