When will you change from your athiest nihilistic ways and become a proud Christian?

When will you change from your athiest nihilistic ways and become a proud Christian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtu.be/KtMAyTqWO3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never. Christianity is most boring religion ever. If you want to waste your life then follow teaching for slaves and loosers.

Is that a reference to the master & slave morality taught by Nietzsche?

I like it when I find people who affirm my biases

>Steven Anderson
>Christian

Pick one. Oh and also pride is a sin. Not sure if you knew that or not.

"But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ"

im on my last step

>religion
>boring
How many times have you read the Bible? Be honest. I'm guessing not even once, since even from a non-believer's perspective that's some awesome fantasy and it's been a best seller all these years for a reason.

...stop shilling this guy though.

What do you think is wrong with pastor anderson? (sincere question)

I have truly rekindled my interest in Christianity because of him

The only problem I see with him is that he propounds
>we're all of one blood so there's nothing wrong with miscegenation

Other than that, I like him

I'd love to have faith, but I don't seem to find it, even though I try

Why is this in reverse order?

I'm still carnal.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Fix christianity. Write a Third Testament and make it about self defense, nationalism and masculinity. Create a new main character that’s a warrior defending western civilization, with guns and a huge sword. Throw the old jewish testaments in the trash. Done.

based

come home brethren!

>get removed from the Book of Life
No.

I'm not a big fan of the whole American-Baptist spin on the Bible in general, but he's taking certain passages that are considered metaphors in other denominations literally, pls there's his belief that the Bible is without errors and that King James is the ultimate revision of it, dunno. Just a weird fucking guy, very aggressive for a pastor, not sure whether Jesus would see to eye with him on a lot of issues. But if he brought you closer to God, hey man, good for you. Not my ideal priest though, personal preference I guess.

I don't even go to Church on Sundays and I just watch Pastor Anderson. Yeah he's okay with racial mixing, but I can get over it. Not like he argues for Nigger rights or anything.

Why don't you convert to catholism, Nigell?

I am, brother

>nihilistic

Christianity is literally nihilistic. It rejects this world. It focuses on an afterlife.

I for one love this world. I embrace all of it. I love myself in the struggle to make it better.

>proud Christian?
I'm a Christian but I'm not proud. Know why?
Because I'm doing it right.

Never. Better stock up on Crosses, god is coming for you.

>Christianity is most boring religion ever
Things are certainly less boring without it! Am I right? Enjoying the show as cultures die and fall?
Fun stuff yea? Now that societies are less Christian we're having such a good show. Popcorn for everyone.

Already am a Christian.

ARE YOU FUCKING POLISH ???

A religious Brit. I thought this was an extinct species.

>Christianity is literally nihilistic

Nihilism

a belief that all political and religious organizations are bad, or a system of thought that says that there are no principles or beliefs that have any meaning or can be true

>It focuses on an afterlife

There isn't much to what you say so it's hard to make a response and I don't want to say things to which you can easily respond "I didn't say that"

Christianity may focus on the afterlife. But it teaches us to spend our lives doing things which have meaning to God, and have meaning eternally. Having a hedonistic lifestyle is vanity according to God. If we spend our lives in a way which pleases God then our actions will have meaning forever through Jesus Christ

I recommend that you read Ecclesiastes to the end, it should take less than hour and it actually deals with what I think you're talking about

Sure...

You should read my other post

It is still 60% christian in the UK but it's a declawed liberal version of Christianity

Here we are something like 92-95% Christian, but it is in name only.

>become a proud Christian?
why i already have a wife and kids. your move christcuck

They all look inbred
BUT at lest they are white

>proud
>christian
You seem to have missed the message.

Pray for me bothers, I struggle with the sin of lust particularly. I wish to become a priest, yet I was born outside the Holy Faith, and I lack confirmation, confession, penance, and communion.
God has given me great struggles of financial difficulties that constantly make me put off education. For which I need to attain to be a Catholic Priest.

Catholicism is a false religion.

But Jeesus wood neber do dat
>sweats nervously hoping no one posts the whipping merchants scripture

Already done

Never. If God really existed, it'd be necessary to abolish Him.

>another one
refer to

The Allfather spits on your ancestors graves, for following the cult of the Jewish carpenter. You will never feast with the Aesir in Valhalla, goy!

>goy
I’m keeping this.

> Doesn't acknowledge God
> In current year +3
Lmaoing at ur life tbqhwyf. rEaD FesER

Maybe it's because he doesn't want you to become a Catholic priest. Try going to a church that doesn't worship Satan.

christian server /bkXHBgq

Give a real reason to believe in the abrahamic god.
>inb4 pussy

MEH WHITE PEOPLE!

youtu.be/KtMAyTqWO3U

He's going to throw you into a lake of fire if you don't believe.

That doesn't seem like a good reason. That's a fucking threat

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

Understanding you know little is part of life user

Based

Deus vult!

Any reasonable reason not based on threats?

If God exists literally and created all things, by denying him you're denying Truth itself.

I want to understand why you guys believe, there must be some reason behind it.

>If
By that logic any god could have created reality and you would be deniying them two. Only because there's a chance doesn't mean it has to be like that

*too

heh

Because this is where man's elegance came from. This is what made us westernized. Notice how society is turning away from it at the same time that it falls to shit. Women are hedonistic by nature, and where never meant to have the option to live such hedonistic lives. Man is the only chance to save the west, and Christianity is the only way to save the white family.

you only say this because all priests are pedophiles and you are a child lover yourself..

>Notice how society is turning away from it at the same time that it falls to shit.
Yeah but this is just supposed to be a bonus to faith itself but I don't understand faith despite being baptised, taking communion and doing confirmation

Atheism will lead to the west in its current state so therefore it is a dead end
Therefore some form of religion is adopted, out of all the faiths in the world Christianity has brought about the most prosperity and progress in addition to this all of (((their))) efforts seem to be intent on corrupting and defiling Christendom.
Knowledge present in the bible also strangely matches up with science.
And finally, as I'm sure you've already heard said several times, after "trying out" putting my faith in Jesus I have received several personal signs and coincidences that are becoming increasingly hard to example.

Go on a perennial quest. Study other religions, look for other beliefs. That's what I did, and after three years of it I realized that Christianity is the most well founded of any of these beliefs.

I'm Orthodox.

Christianity counts pride as a major sin.

I lived in a society that is extremely Christian and conservative ( till the extreme extent where they block every television channel, except for vactican tv and lourdes tv channel)

Despite it having buildings like in your picture it's suffocating and people are all hypocrites... during daytimes they are all ''proud conservative '' Cristian , but during weekend they snore coke, drink and cheat....

See

>This is what made us westernized.
Among several other things
>Notice how society is turning away from it at the same time that it falls to shit.
It's because christianity it's not providing the answers anymore, christianity it's a very maleable religion and changes a lot according to time. Now It begins to getting stuck it can't change too much without literraly becoming something else entirely (see the Pope and his dumb claims ) it wants to modernize but it won't survive too long if shit continues. All institutions and ideas are falling not only the christianity that's why we leave in post-modernism or how I like to call it "the literral destruction of ideas"
>Man is the only chance to save the west
The west it's doom to change there's no turning back unless you manage to kill a lot of people
>Christianity is the only way to save the white family.
Probably

There's no pride in joining the three-sect cult of child abuse and mutilation called Abrahamism. Christianity, like Judaism and Islam, is for subhuman trash. Get your sandpeople out of my Saturnalia and keep them out.

Sand nigger religion

Also american churches and christians are the Mcdonalds of the religious world...

Whenever I see these American television pastors on television I think ''wtf are you all doing??''

They turned the bible into some sort of Hollywood show.. And everything is really dumbed down

Hows that enlightenment working out for your Chang?

cringe

The fact that Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are all Abrahamic religions is not hidden secret knowledge, acting like you are smarter than everyone in the thread because you know that makes you look like a cringe lord.

So we believe because it's convenient?

Absolutely btfo
Good find user.

>I'm so intimidated and flustered by basic fucking knowledge and a vocab over grade 3 that I think you must just be trying to look smart so I'll ignore the substance of what you said

Fuck yourself, you drooling fucking retard. Abrahamism is based on being willing to sacrifice your children for an ideology. It's the most evil thing in the world. Abrahamists cut their girls and boys genitals. They sexually abuse, molest and marry young children. They're sick. They've sold the most precious treasures in the world to an ideology of filth, hate and war, and members of each sect think they're the 'good guys' for warring with the other two sects. Meanwhile billions of innocent children are caught in the crossfire.

No thanks, I'm more than happy with Islam already.

It doesn't bother you how historically absurd it is?

Are you a turk or a beta german?

Wow you must be 18, or underaged. Pure cringe. I like how you doubled down and now you are trying to act like it's REALLY smart what you said... ha... hahahahah holy fuck.

Because there are no other ways, all but the path of Jesus leads to destruction so far, feel free to try to forge your own path like many others have tried, but don't expect much.

>I'm going to continue completely ignoring the substance of what you said, while calling your expansion on said substance "doubling down," which happens to be the only thing I myself am doing.

Not this time. I'm going out for Pho. Later, shitbag.

Hell is real place that you can create on earth in your own lifetime. Even if you don't believe in the metaphysics. You turn away from the light at your own risk and the risk of those around you.

Holy shit based post. And CHECKED. Trips of truth

Islam summarized in two verses:

The Apostle John wrote:
1 John 2:22-23 Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also.

600 years later, Muhammad said:

Quran 18:4-6
"And to warn those who say, " Allah has taken a son." They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers. Grave is the word that comes out of their mouths; they speak not except a lie.

The path of the pagan Romans worked, the path of greeks states worked, chinese for several years on non christianity worked
>inb4 they all failed
Christianity is falling too and if we are really unlucky Islam will replaced it . If euros get their balls back maybe something else

Are you saying that taking dumb decisions leads too ruin basically?

Feel free to suggest something then, I'm all ears.
>inb4 muh ancestors

Real Christians are celibate virgins.

yeah, a lot of stories in the bible are about avoiding ruin. That's part of the goal in their construction

>impliying I have a better idea
I just told you my opinion on things never said I have a better plan, but euros most get their balls back that's definitely a most, nationalism must be cleaned of his bad reputation, reformation of capitalism and wealth (a lot of modern problems come from kikes abusing capitalist system ) , promoting European values and history (christianity plays a big role here ) still we need to fix some ideas that will create crisis because they won't survive the past of time and they will be challenged and easily can be destroyed, promoting intelectualism, science, debating, Europe most not loose their big brains, and so the destruction of the EUROPEAN and all American influence in europe (critical race theory, capitalism, LGBT shit, black lives matter, hedonism, consumerism, etc) these ideas need to be fundamentally destroyed and mocked

>athiest nihilistic ways and become a proud Christian?
Atheism is honest, red pill nihilism
Abrahamic religions are dishonest blue nihilism
You can only pick one.

*and so the destruction of the EU
Damn phone

A lot it's common sense

The collective wisdom of thousands of years is more than just common sense

Forgive me, father I'm still not ready to accept Jamal in my wife.

My bad, a lot is common sense today