Any non-Whites on Sup Forums?

How has Sup Forums affected your political views?

I'm Iranian (green eyed master race) and Sup Forums has made me very racist. All of my friends at my university are White and generally right-leaning and they make jokes about how I am more racist than them. I seriously cannnot stand niggers/chinks/arabs/brown people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__BBylQ6srM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have always avoided niggers. Now I can avoid them and be factual about it. From Sup Forumsack Christians, I learned that jews are the enemy at the end times. I educate other Christians on the matter with Pastor Anderson videos and the Bible.

It hasn't. I come here because I believed this stuff before

Coming here actually made me less racist since i realized that being a retard isn't exclusive to any race

Indian here, and most around me are racist
>Hell all indians are racist
>So saying kill all. Muslims in public is not found upon

It's my dream to travel to Iran and rail as many Persian women as I can. I want my little half Persian babies all over the Asian continent. I want them to make me some of that tea shit they make. I want my own fucking harem of Persian whores. Bend them over those shitty Persian tea tables and rail some qt Persian assholes.

BUT it's an unstable shit hole of a country and I'm an American infidel, so as far as I'm concerned as long as I can't rail Persian whores you shouldn't be able to come over here and benefit from American society.

I JUST WANT SOME MOTHERFUCKING PERSIAN PUSSY

>I educate other Christians on the matter with Pastor Anderson videos and the Bible.

Teach them to race mix?

Island nigger here. I was racist long before I came onto this shithole. Sup Forums has actually made me less racist believe it or not.

castizo here always hated niggers,jews and mexicans of mostly or full native blood Sup Forums just made me want my own west cost etho-state

koss nagoo, blue eye is persian master race. but i agree, fuck niggers/chinks/arabs/brown people and especially muslims. islam destroyed iran.

Italian-Irish-Korean American here. I am just very generally red-pilled and a neutral libertatian of some kind. I believe racial and sex-based differences are quite real because there are no equalities in Mother Nature - only hierarchies and natural complements. I believe the nation state is out of scale and quite obsolete and premissed on theft, false consensus, and the threat of violence and utopian, technocratic, collectivist ideas about the utility and scope of human government. People fallible and self-interested and sociopolitical organization should best promote individual prerogative - which will mean accommodating for failure and degrees of disorder.

Pol has basically made me hate white people with a passion

> Jews control all media
> Media says Iran is unstable shithole
> Hate jews and their lies
> yet believe that Iran is a shithole

American logic

Sup Forums hasn't changed my views. I come to Sup Forums because it match my views.
I come to Sup Forums primordially because I fucking hate those economic opportunist parasites that people refer as "immigrants". I also hate niggers and communists for being destructive pests.

I really like that image

It's because of the poo meme right?

nigger here. Sup Forums is fucking hilarious. Its all chinks, muslims and mongrels larping as white nationalists while posting bbc memes.

No it's because leafs and toothpaste aren't rangebanned.

I'm north African. Pol introduced me to The Culture of Critique. The rest goes without saying

Tea has them to turn the other cheek?

Coming here I first become racist, and when I understand that I'm not white now I'm even worse racist than before.

Death to the white oppressors.

>i'm Iranian
>in the USA
>all of my friends are white
>I hate arabs
You are the diversity token for your friend group and they hate you because to them you are a fucking arab terrorist you ingrate. I'd say kys but you'll probably take 30 god-fearing Americans with you in your allahu snackbar finale.

I'm Cuban, came here legally in '08. Voted for Trump. I believe that race is real, and constantly call out (((controlled opposition))) constantly in here. Ever since I found this site, things haven't been the same. I look at the world a whole lot differently now.

Half black, half white here. Mainly just here for the happenings, be they political or mass killing related.

>Pastor Anderson
Good goy and his best man baste black man.

Hello, Achmed. How's life in Dearborn, MI?

I'm a Jew and Sup Forums inspired me to make Aliyah and have Jewish children.

137:5

The real question is which donut would you pick?

>i don't understand greentext:the post

The donut hole isn't the one I'd fill.

Standard white/black caribbean mutt/mulatto.

I hate niggers. I hate mudslimes. I hate shitskins. I hate jews. I hate lefty prats. I respect the white man and I want them to get their breeding numbers up.

t. Uncle Ruckus

far right 10/10 would enslave

BTW, you are all pathetic niggers

>Any non-Whites on Sup Forums?

Every US flag.

I'm iranian too but i'm a darkie so you probably hate me.
i'm sad now senpai.

How's that possible?

Mutt here. I have always been racist, for as far as I can remember. In my head, white was always good, and black was always evil, at some degree. I can't stand looking at non whites, except if I know them well. I can stand at white looking arabs or mongoloids though.

Lmao UK is probably just as bad, look at these gentlemen

>I'm Iranian (green eyed master race)
Show us.

Syria is extremely right-wing in all of its cities, so it didn't really change much coming here, I just notice (((their))) tricks much easier now, which is actually annoying because I used to like some shit forms of media that I only see brainwashing in now.

They all wear shitloads of scented oil, it burns the fucking eyes.

Same. Actually the one on the right looks kind of Nepali desu.

Slovak.
Learned I am not white. Thank God. Now nobody can put me in the box.
Racists make me sick to my stomach.

I'm an ethnic Ashkenazim on my mother's side, so learning about the JQ was pretty bizarre. I think I've reached the standard conclusion that Jews have an in-group preference and work as a separate race with separate interests different from those of whites, but I don't take it to the level of "the Jews are evil" or that they're actively plotting white genocide. I definitely think that Jews should just be restricted to a limited amount of influence in academia, government, and media if they're living in western countries, though.

i clicked on this thread for the titties

to answer your thread, /new/ made me a right wing, anti semitic, fascist racist pig. Sup Forums hasnt changed me

I'm black, but not racist.

Sup Forums has not affected my political views, except that possibly you all need to be sterilised.

Maybe they see him how a lot of Sup Forums sees Roosh V.

Black American, one of the few that can trace my patrilineal ancestry back 5-6 generations. Some trace distant mixed ancestry in he 19th Century, but I'm rather dark.

Black, white, and hispanic friends mostly, but I'm perhaps the most right-leaning person I know.

My political views haven't changed much from Sup Forums, though I have drifted from libertarianism to paleolibertarianism over the past three years.

That is somewhat more acceptable, but Roosh is just a pick up artist and doesn't really add much to the zeitgeist or political discussions.

>Pol has basically made me hate white people with a passion

This. I'm Chinese American and before /pol I was indifferent to white people.

Now, I have this jaded view that most white people are racist as fuck.

why paleo? You don't like McNukes or something?

Poo in loo pajeet

Woah, a racist Iranian. You must be super based, bruh?

I have always admired working-class whites. I wanted to learn more about (((them))). The more am I here, the more I feel like this youtube.com/watch?v=__BBylQ6srM

lel

the turk at my work is prolly the biggest racist I've known IRL

Turks dont work

He’s a sandnigger who brags about picking up various white girls and still has a significant following here; OP is just an open racist.

Dude, pol is place just to joke around. Nothing is serious here.

I hear Hawaiians are pretty racist. I'm dating one but she's a total LGBT lefty so its probably not a good sample, but people who lived there always tell me. i mean it makes sense

>Iranian
>Arab
What an idiot lol

My girlfriend is half indian half irish and is by far the most racist person I know. She'll make fun of black people to their face, even co workers. I remember one time she was making a joke, and finished it with "cuz, you know, all black people stink like shit" and the guy looked at me like wuuuuuut the fuck. It was awesome.

Persians have been at war against Arabs for a fucking millennium.

Bet she makes a fucking killer aloo gobi!

>I used to look up to Sweden and UK, now I just laugh at them (ironic coming from a mexican)
>I vowed to never step a foot into the shithole known as USA
>Now more than ever I want a qt black gf, but you guys conditioned me to end up marrying an aryan conservative woman to have children
>My hate for communists and niggers is even stronger

when you say indian, you mean head dot right?

>Hawaiian
>LGBT lefty

Pick one haole faggot. I bet shes a PI dog eatter.

Pol has taught me Indians are sub-humans and naturally need a master

Iran/Persia was Aryan a long time ago user
Now mostly mongrel mutt scum inhabit Iran
>inb4 amerimutt meme
I'm saying the truth.
If you went back 2-3 thousands years you would be seeing real Persian Tribes like Scythians, Cimmerians, Alans, Tocharians, Sarmatians.

I feel you man, I wish I could be an islander, I live in the Midwest and miss the ocean so fucking much.

Midwestern American tourists are the absolute worst though. They're all overweight, loud, obnoxious stereotypical Americans, with no control of their kids.

I can understand wanting to move to an island though, Ive been lonely my entire life, feel like an island would only be fitting for me.

Hi Tavistock

I find that paleo does a fine job of addressing a lot of the issues affecting the long-term viability of garden-variety libertarianism, including social decadence, the follies of democracy, the question of collectivist agitators, and roads.

Keep her

Yeah, I still don't get how he thinks Persians are arabs. Amerimutt intelligence.

I'm Mexican some white features (and 6'3")

I'm basically a nazi, I unironically think we need to start killing leftists to save the union.

lol nope, she just wasn't raised on the island, her mom moved to minnesota right before she was born. she got into gay rights cuz she was just a rebellious bi girl. like i said, not the best sample from what i'm told

Indians are sub-human

Wait i thought they pissed out of udders

Stop shitting in the street and sew me a sweater boy. God Save the Queen, ruler over India forever

That they do too. Like women piss out of boobs sometimes when the baby sucks on them.

Shitholer here, but white, blue eyes, dirty blonde. It's impossible to not be racist in this country, I swear to go. Everyone fucked with everyone so the average Colombian is a thieving nigger, mixed with victim indian, mixed with useless Spaniard. Fucking get me out of here

>1 post by this ID

Romans raped and killed your people. When you rose up against you they did it again. How is 'Boudica' a national hero again? It does explain a lot about your obsession with Pakis raping your daughters though.

ever

How Indians bathe

>implying Americans should care enough to learn about semites
Fuck you.

>When Jews openly mock their vassal state
Fucking LOL. Amerimutts on suicide watch.

when you rose up against them*

I know she's a fatty in a pushup bra but this shit still gets me.

She probably gets BBC on the DL. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

nigger and spic feel good thread. kill yourselves.

Butthurt Indian pretending to be Dutch. I found you in google images

>Chinese American
>putting America second
Absolutely shameful
You should be an American Chinese-American

I’m half hispanic half white. I just think it’s funny. It’d be dumb to take it seriously.

irony.

>Implying Americans learn at all
Lol

>implying all Americans are stupid obese whites

kys race mixer

This picture fueled my Moana fetish.....