HAPPENING ! USA imposes punish tariffs

Its fucking happening, Trump said he had decided to impose punishing tariffs on imported steel and aluminum from the EU. Its 25% for steal and 15% for aluminum. EU will react by imposing punishing tariffs for harley davidson and Jack Daniels who are one of the biggest employer in republican states. Are you ready for the trade war EU brothers?

>cnbc.com/2018/03/01/president-trump-will-announce-tariffs-at-meeting-thursday.html

>welt.de/wirtschaft/article174105947/USA-Trump-kuendigt-Strafzoelle-fuer-Stahl-und-Aluminium-an.html

Other urls found in this thread:

trucks.com/2017/09/28/ford-super-duty-limited-pickup-truck-100k/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>beer prices go up
Thanks Trump!

so Harley has to sell more bikes in America
>dropping the price for me
and at the same time we get less of your shit metal in our markets?
perfect

how the fuck are we going to keep up this level of construction without chinese steal? wait.. we are tariffing EU but not China? why?

almost 15% of harley davidsons sales are exports to europe.

Great now I have to pay more! Thanks Drumpf!

you have to drink american beer

Thats the stupidest thing i have read on this site

because trump is a idiot who will ruin your country by starting a trade war with the whole EU instead of china. this will make you even more vulnerable to china.

>not brewing your own ale in the great American tradition

15%spike increase in US supply before Harley can cut production
right after this happens will be a good time to buy a V-twin

"american beer", do you mean water?

bad time for jobs in the us

Fuck Americans got to be the dumbest cunts on the face of the earth. You know sweet fuck all about economics and the EU's steel is probably better than your Chinese steel you fucking stupid mutt gimp.

not really
looks like we need to make some steel

look like 15% of Harley Davidsons and a huge amount of jack daniels Customers will not buy their products anymore.

Not enough.

Trump ought to tariff the EU of 90% their budget for just existing.

Harley Davidson and Jack Daniels are American companies. So they'll expand back over here, making more jobs, and the EU can suck it. Sounds like a win.

you have no room to talk about chink influence syrup nigger
but don't worry I'm sure Justin Trudeau will find the perfect outfit/dance to fix it

Trudeau-brained Leaf...
- no free speech
- no good gun laws
- failing economy soon
- rising crime
- white genocide
>sticks up for (((globalist economics)))

more for me
muslims don't drink anyway

>leaf

>Harley and Jack
LMFAO good. Boomers BTFO.

You're retarded. American steel is more expensive. Cars, bikes, whatever, the price will go up on everything involving steel or aluminum.

what kind of mental disability is that? if a company sells less they dont expand, they will fire people because they cant affort the personal anymore.

You go off the rails almost right away. Did you graduate kindergarten? Is pic related?

Boomer here.. hispanic boomer no less. Don't worry young folks.. we are retiring now.. our work is done. We don't spend as much in retirement so a trade war won't bother us.

that's what the american education system gets you. dont even think we learned about the korean war in my school.

I'm not your brother and I shit on the EU. May Drumpf destroy that shit.

we make more steel and aluminum
price goes down
jobs go up

Really though, how does shit like Coors stay afloat? Kids?

That's not how it works in the real world. It'll take you years to re-open factories and hire the necessary workers to manufacture more steel and aluminum.

You're my brother

DESU I don't know anyone but boomers who likes those products.

we need to do those things anyway
if this pushes it good

just because something takes years doesn't mean that's not how it works 'in the real world' There was no time specification on the post you replied to. What are you even arguing? You're right but it won't happen instantly?

>it will take you
>you

Turn off the meme flag Schlomo.

we don't even trade with america much, fuck 'em
cut all ties

don't get disheartened little guy
I'm sure you'll be important enough to have a trade war some day

Europe gets its steel from Russia/China and other eastern european shitholes. The price is set by two big players in EU. The price has been going up steady this year.

>only boomers drink Jack and ride Harleys
How much glue do you sniff?

Yeah but you'll have a major steel shortage for 2-3 years, driving the price of anything involving steel way, way up.

Are you willing to pay 30% more for stuff in the short term? Even once the infrastructure is in place stuff will still be more expensive. This is due to American wages being higher than Chinese wages.

>Implying Germanstan can withstand a trade war with the US.

What if Harleys become cheaper in the US because of this? Fat burgers BRBRBRBRBRB around with their american flags on american bikes.

American beer regularly tops charts at all international beer festivals. Stop playing dumb

It gets you drunk. While the American Lager may do the most volume, I assure you American brewers are superlative outside the major corporations.

>Jack Daniels

The whiskey is absolute shit, but the honey and cinnamon liqueurs are ebin.

>iron and steel become worthwhile commodities again
>America recycles everything from old buildings to junk cars coast to coast
>Trump singlehandedly cleans up rural america and breathes new life into an industry that hasn't seen growth in 20 years

Who here about to be rich from scrap metal?

are you mentally retarded? its the whole fucking EU not only germany. You will fuck yourself up with that action.

I am willing
because it means a stronger America at the end of the journey with American steel made by American workers

Yes, I'm so ready you can't believe.
Very very ready.

MY BODY IS SO READY.

And it would have to be bought in the EU.

How hard is it to make a motorcycle with access to a scrapyard or ten? What tools would you need? I want to make a magical Vespa like my spirit anime Haruko has to ride my faggot bf around on

This. Both are over priced, with below standard quality. They have bern riding on name recognition for far too long.

LMAO amrican beer is absolutely disgusting.

Good thing we're leaving.

this festivals are hosted by americans so it dont count.

if you drink import beer instead of local american beer you might as well kill yourself already

All the scrap goes to china and you know it.

You're willing to pay $50,000 for a new F-150?

All those soda cans are going to make me rich.

50k for a truck
peasant
trucks.com/2017/09/28/ford-super-duty-limited-pickup-truck-100k/

Correction whiskey is shit but jack daniels makes the best shit.

EU:
>Join us, we just care about ((free trade))
>No goy, free trade also means sending money to poorer nations such as Greece and Poland
>Free trade also means that you have to sanction Russia
>And now it also means that you need to pay more for some american products
>That is just how the economy works goy, it is really complicated stuff. Leave it to us

If anyone at this point uses the free trade argument for staying in the EU, they should kill themselves. Also:
>EU
>The reason we havent had a major war

>harley davidson and Jack Daniels

what kind of circus is this? do EUnuchs really buy meme motorcycles and shitty whiskey?

China actually buys a shit ton of our scrap metal.

Not anymore friend. Globalism is getting a swift kick in the butt as manufacturing returns to USA!

>America no! You can’t impose tariffs despit it being a primary function of the federal government outlined in the cosntitution
>you can’t protect your economic interest like every other country on earth does

Fuck off kraut

>It'll take you years to re-open factories and hire the necessary workers to manufacture more steel and aluminum.

Shame the Democrats pushed to close down any coal mining, or metal mining. Both absolutely necessary for steel and aluminum forging. Guess we will have to start hiring beaners and training them to dig coal.

It's not a punitive tariff, he's protecting industries that are essentially part of the infrastructure of the country. When other state leaders say they will "retaliate" it's really unethical if they impose tariffs solely for the purpose of damaging the US economy and not for their own nations gain. Germany and the others can fuck off.

lol no

JD doesn't even taste like whiskey. Technically iti s bourbon or something.

i like whishkey desu but seems like i will buy more wodka gorbatschow in the next months.

There's tons of factories just sitting idle here in the rust belt. It might take some small upgrades but it's ready to go. Plenty of out of work men too that don't want to get a Degree from the University of Pheonix online too.

Show flag, kike.
Current US steal mills are operating at like 25-50%, more than able to expand as needed.
Kind of a dick move, taking it out on two specific companies, no? I guess they'll either adapt, or other, untariffed brands, will take their place.

No. Technically it's Tennessee whiskey, it's not bourbon.

lol manufacturing is a dying industry mate. you got maybe 100 years before it dies off completely. bring good jobs to America, not shit meme jobs

oh fuck yeah, Germany in the gutter within 10 years

glory glory hallelujah

yeah it's either that or you'll replace even more import with chinkshit
either or situation here

The EU must die

no, it gets YOU drunk

No it goes to India

>Manufacturing is a dying industry
>The amount of people on this planet only increases
>3rd world nations start to demand consumer products
You are retarded. Jobs coming back to america is the only way we survive.

>when you claim to oppose globalism, but allow all your industries to be privately opened to offshore jobs in Vietnam

Trump in a nutshell!

>complain about soy because it increases your estrogen
>drink beer which contains the same kind of phytoestrogen that soy does
this board is so fucking gay and retarded. I hope none of you wake up tomorrow

>shitty whiskey

Sorry it doesn't have aftershave in it, Boris, I know you're used to that

Do europeans even drink jack or ride harleys?

3rd world literally exists because of capitalism. You guys may not realize it, but you are complaining about capitalism in this thread.

Harley Davidson are way over priced, I hope they either lower their prices or go out of business. A tariff on metals will only increase domestic production and create jobs. Trump did nothing wrong. Fuck the EU.

Does your caliphate still allow alcohol?

Harleys are the most beautiful bikes on the planet. Made with american steel and american craftsmanship.

not now at least

Fuck yeah, twist the knife in those eurofags Trump!

Good.
Should force the hand of other governments to be more nationalistic.
Death to (((globalism))).

I don't have any hard feelings towards the EU. We do need to hit China too. Our manufacturing has been gutted since NAFTA hit. I'm sure this is just a way to get our manufacturing started again. By starting small. If we hit China and they cut us off we would be in trouble. We need something to start with.

This, fuck the EU, hope this adds to the damage we started :^)

>t. Leave voter

factories often aren't operating at 100% capacity. instead of building a brand new factory, they will increase facilities at current ones.

we want good jobs, not your shitty meme jobs. clearly you've never heard of this thing called "automation" you massive fucking abortion. manufacturing is not, and never will, make a comeback and those pushing that meme are cucked to fuck

MORE BIKES LESD KIKES