youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0
youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI
youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fourth one

6th

Final level and life is amazing

I'm already at Hermeticism

fourth

5th except I think the church doesn't actually follow Jesus's teachings and grossly misrepresent his wishes and make a mockery of his sacrifice.

What level is it when you realize that religion is a required tool for controlling dumb plebs, and without it, you end up with San Francisco, but you're also intelligent enough to know it's bullshit while at the same time adhering to the culture of it so that you fit in better?

fist one and live is miserable and a living hell

agreed, it is

Level 3

I've been there. You can do it, user. One step at a time

Are you lutheran, user?

stage seven
>Christianity is the reason for the downfall of western civilization. By penalizing degenerate behavior, degenerates are forced to keep a low profile and are integrated into society, which makes it harder to spot and avoid them. As a consequence they are more likely to enter into a partnership that produces offspring and spread their faulty genes throughout the population. Eventually, degeneracy becomes prevalent and society collapses.

2nd stage and don't plan on ascending

6th level user and I'm feeling comfy

Jesus invented 2A

Six

6. I believe, fully. God has provided and I believe He will continue to do so.

>Christianity is the reason for the downfall of western civilization.

Is this what watching Varg does to your brain?
Simple facts and statistics doesnt agree with you. youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc

Do people here generally believe in the values of Christianity over the idea that God exists?

I grew up southern Baptist, went atheist in college, and now I'm more agnostic, but I appreciate a lot of Christian morality.

>lol we'll never have proof one way or another of the existence of God
>thus any opinion I have on the subject is based on the unknowable

>I therefore choose to believe the thing that makes existence a pointless miserable joke

I'm glad I cured myself of atheism

0th level cuckstianity is a cancer

Stage 7

>I give myself over to Allah.

>following a religion that's belief structure has literally collapsed.

Honestly asking someone to continue to believe in a religion which the individual has been born into an environment where said religion does not have the only property that maintains it, belief, is like taking a blind man, returning his sight and then trying to convince him to walk around with his eyes shut because its better.

Christianity is dead, these pagan resurrectionists are just as pathetic. Something else has to be created to fill the gap of Christianity that's the real redpill. If something that possesses a high level of impetus isn't created then Europe will become Islamic. That's just the way of it. Human beings have for thousands of years sought to provide for themselves meaning for their own existence that is outside the contingent universe and is consistent. The idiots who think that Islam will just die out in Europe like Christianity are self-deludedly deaf, dumb and blind and stumbling around in the dark.

"Make it new." - Ezra Pound

Nei, jeg er protestant :( Men lurer på om jeg skal ta steget til den evangelisk-lutherske kirke eller katolisismen. Du da?

3. Gonna need to see something supernatural to unlock the later stages unfortunately.

They are the end times counter church
Babylon has Fallen!
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI

Apocalypse 17:8 Fulfilled

Revelation 18:2 Just Happened

Padre Pio: Satan Would “Come To Rule A False Church”
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4

The Beast that Was, and Is Not, Has Returned
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

St. Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes and Antipopes
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

End-Times Temple Of God
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec

Is the World about to End?
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI

3rd secret of Fatima, St. Malachy's prophesies

youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o

youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

>Is this what watching Varg does to your brain?
you tell me. apparently you have watched it
>church built Western civilization
does not contradict what I said, retard

The one that allows me to mock you for using words redundantly

According to you china will become Christian
They are growing faster than islamic europe

Fifth possibly moving to the final stage

Lol all religions are stupid

>does not contradict what I said, retard
Yes it pretty much do. As liberalism and atheism cuckery took over, our civilization quickly fell into ruins. Do you think its just a coincidence that the religious nations such a Poland are the ones that say no shitskins and cuckery? Do you think its just a coincidence that liberal-atheist nations such as Sweden, Germany and France are the ones going down the shitter?

You'll get there, user-brother

Yeah but i might end up a mormon

I wish I could go back.

UH. That’s level 13 talk don’t burst (((thier))) artistic bubble

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html

Christianity in China is growing because it has impetus. It's new and the converts in China are exhilarated by it. But it won't ever return in Europe or North America.

A strong moral backbone and adherence to your unflinching moral code is a religion of sorts.

>one sword isn't enough
Nice.

fifth.
I want to get to the sixth, but I keep having doubts in my mind. I want to give myself fully to the lord. How could I achieve this? I don't go to a church (tried, was utterly useless), but I pray by myself. What could help?

Er luthersk protestant. Jeg vil helst konvertere til katolsk siden det bare gir mer mening, men kirken er dritliten, og halvparten er ikke norske.
Dessuten så har lutherne tjeneste i nidarosdomen.
Uansett bedre enn ateisme

1. Religion in the 21st century has to be a joke.

Stage 4
I don't believe that all of the west's virtue derives from Christ, the Greeks for example had their shit figured out rather well before even the kikes were around. Christianity however is great for moral direction of Western society and it is well compatible with ancient western philosophy unlike Islam and especially Judaism.

>on the hide thread sTage

Oops forgot to disable my bait flag

>It was the French all along

Or you could, like, think for yourself?

>Yes it pretty much do.
Really makes you think. No, wait, it doesn't. Religion being an effective tool to control the stupid masses doesn't mean it won't eventually cause the demise of the civilization that was built with the help of religion.
>Poland
>Sweden, Germany and France
Refugees want to go to Sweden, Germany and France, not to Poland because it is a backward shit hole. Thanks for proving my point.

Try hitting your head hard against a wall. Maybe losing some brain cells makes you believe in ghosts and magic.

8, where you realize Judaism is the ultimate truth

Here are the actual stages.

Either above or below the top with the aspirations of founding my own religion

They want to go to Germany, Sweden and France for handouts they know they won't get in Poland.

>being christian unironically

Final level. I never thought i would know what true happiness is, but living in the light of the lord showed me the way.

>not to Poland because it is a backward shit hole. Thanks for proving my point.
yes, they want, do you think if Poland had open borders they still wouldnt have had immigrants? Then you're being delusional. Merkel and the EU demand Poland to accept migrants, but they still dont. Poland has higher economic growth than most western countries today.
Its not much of a shithole anymore compared to what they were just 10 years ago. It wont be long before they're one of the best countries to live in again. Its only because of soviet influence post ww2 that they were held back from being able to develope

I'm at 3 or 4 but will never go further, as I am not Christian, and have devoted my Soul to the Prince of Darkness.
However, I am ethically minded and tired of the Atheist narrative.
Atheism is pushed so hard these days as being the 'enlightened' or 'educated' position.
its popular and that is it. There is plenty of material in philosophical debate to support Theism, however most people never hear these classical arguments, and are instead indoctrinated with fucking richard dawkins, who offers not ONE compelling philosophical argument to justify atheism.

>I give myself over to Christ.
What the fuck does that even mean? I keep seeing it or some variation of it, and it never makes sense to me.

>implying they would want go to Poland when offered handouts
Refugees are not that retarded. They know that better countries exist.

Christianity is untrue religion there is not a place for hell in heaven!

I'd much rather live in Poland than Germany tbqh with you

You give up your own will and embrace his. Just like he embraced his Father's.

5th stage, and only the 5th stage.

1. irrelevant.

nah

>It wont be long before they're one of the best countries to live in again.
I'm looking forward to that, just to see Sup Forums whine about Poland inevitably becoming more liberal with an increase in wealth. Religion won't help you to avoid that.

>Christianity is important for morals

I haven't come across any difference between religious and areligious people in terms of moral character. Either the religious person doesn't really give a shit and stays "faithful" out of family/community tradition (i.e. gang bangers with crosses) or they're deep into it and use it to fellate themselves for their moral superiority. Every now and then you'll come across someone who believes it and follows it and they end up a Ned Flanders type, or a closeted slut if it's a girl.

In any case, Sup Forums holds religion in too high regard for the fact alone that it's something past people clung to and we idolize the past here. It's also harder to come up with reasons against degeneracy without religion but that's not a good excuse. We shouldn't settle for "it's hard to think".

> give up your own will and embrace His

Ok, but what does that mean in practicality? What is required to do that other than believing and following the rules?

Also, isn't the big thing that makes humanity distinctive from angels and whatever else that God allowed us to have our own will. Why was such a thing given to us in the first place if what we're supposed to do is forsake it and live according God's.

>Refugees are not thst retarded.
YOU are retarded for actually believing this. Either that or you're just a Jew.

>Religion won't help you to avoid that
Traditional Christianity will - and this is what they practice in Poland.

do you ever consider that the reason for your coming into being was to discover and express your own will?
Why disregard your own unique divinity by forcing your conformity to follow the teachings of a middle eastern death cult?

Between 4 & 5

7th

7. Christianity was invented by Jews and was originally just a sect of Judaism, only became prominent because Constantine was a gullible and guilty retard, promotes racial equality and tossing aside European heritage. Paganism is the true religion of original Europeans, is the direct source of why Catholicism was still able to function because Roman ideas of tradition and duty from pagan times were integrated with Christianity, and Protestantism literally promotes degeneracy by virtue that simple belief will spare you from hell no matter the actions you take.

The angels have their own will, they are not automations. The devil and all that followed him chose to go against God by his own decision.
>What is required to do that other than believing and following the rules?
Nothing, this is exactly it. But there are hundreds of commandments in the Bible.

6th

Deus vult brothers

exactly. our true heritage is not with christianity, but I make no war upon my christian brothers

>Nothing. That's exactly it.

Well then let's dispense with the pretentious metaphors and just fucking say that then. I'm so sick of hearing obnoxious platitudes like "give yourself to over to Christ", "try putting God first", or "Let go and let God" being spouted by people when all they really mean is "believe and follow the rules".

Deus Vult, brother

I didn't make that image. Plus the Bible itself uses a lot of poetic language in an attempt to inspire.

Translation: you can be your own god. You've fallen for the literal oldest trick in the world.

2nd stage, almost 3rd tho

THIS
Fedorashits must go back to r/Atheism.

>tfw you saw the paranormal before stage 4 so you never experienced stage 5

None, beta faggots

Don't forget to save this thread and re-read the shit you wrote once Poland is a wealthy country (if that ever happens).

6 and it is the best stage.

Man will always be a man, and not a god. Yet we can however aspire to our own Divinity, & taste the fruit of consciousness that has been forbidden by every slave religion to exist.

IMMA PAGAN :D

Lurk moar, newfriend. If you think modern jews are anything but the synagogue of Satan, you barely know anything on the JQ and cope with you being (((fooled))) into atheism, thinking that you're smarter, but you're not. Paganism cannot work in a modern society and is totally fine with (((fags))) as well as other degeneracy.

8th one, Christianity is Jewish subverted doctrine made to destroy Europe. I actually study history and religion.

Go pursue your fruit then, but when you get to your judgement don't cry to me.

6th level

Quasi-similar to my beliefs of inner peace and goodness coming from Christ

Go to a conservative Church headed by John MacArthur...to the outsider I may seem like a quasi-calvinist

Fixed it, i used snapchat tho

Christ is King, Kingship is Virtuousness, Virtuousness is Righteousness, Righteousness is God.

the third
science above all, it's impossible for me to go to 4th