ALT-RIGHT DRAMA ALERT!

AA comes clean.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.therightstuff.biz/user/andrew_anglin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can Jewish anglin and Jewish weev be subverted? Have goyim taken over the movement?

kys shitskin

Yeah says the Swede fuck off Muhammad anglin and weev are kikes

>kys shitskin

whats happening?

Are happenings on the way? And he's trying to distance himself?

It literally dosn't matter in the scope of anything. This is catty bullshit.

I like IBS for the debates, but when things are slow these fucks get annoying. They act like 14 year olds on twatter. Are they going to egg their frenemys car next? TP their teachers house?

Fucking kill yourselves.

This from BBS? I haven't been there since the first shutdown of the site. Weird that Anglin hasn't said anything on Gab yet. Any updates?

Apparently this is from the TRS forum.

>e-celeb shilling

fuck off

Link it you faggot

They seem to think they're somehow gonna get a white ethnostate by BTFO'ing the Skeptics epic style on Youtube, it's all just retarded larping and internet drama.

Apparently you're a faggot who won't go into any detail

forum.therightstuff.biz/user/andrew_anglin

Oh, it's shitposting.

Also at the DS forums

how's their podcast going? are they still shilling for disgruntled and isolated teenagers to donate their allowance for "Put em in the Oven Mitts?" How is Mike's and SecondSon's relationships?

Pretty undermining when it comes out that Mike Enoch is so fat that he probably wears a CPAP to sleep and he's married to a jew

Can't say I disagree

t. Ironybro

This

>get a white ethnostate by BTFO'ing the Skeptics epic style on Youtube

The ethnostate is just a meme. The plan is to get Whitey to understand that he is being genocided, as when that happens, everything changes.

I'm with him on this

What more do these people want?
When people whined and cried about the swastika, TWP convinced NSM to change their symbol.
When people whined and cried about the weird degenerate outfits, TWP put on black polos but polos nonetheless.
TWP and NSM has more than met people halfway. Fuck I thought Anglin was a good guy that understood but after Charlottesville he changed.
I don't blame him, he is under a shitload of stress including like three lawsuits and his website keeps getting kicked off. Weird homosexual journalists stalk him and his dad. I still think Anglin is a bro

Anglin is a fucking kike

>over-estimating normies.
You LARPers are a fucking joke.

>everyone wakes up
Now what? Nothing. They rationalize their cowardice and go back asleep. The right wing has been trying to "wake them up" since after the death of Rockwell, it didn't work

So people think TWP is cringe? Whoopdeedo who fucking cares? I think they are cringe and hate heimbachs voice and think they come across as a bunch of hicks but they are fun to listen to on TRS and tony hovater is actually a pretty intelligent and well spoken guy. Anglins not in the wrong here. TWP hates America and for good reason but TDS’s vision is better and more important for the movement.

>The right wing has been trying to "wake them up" since after the death of Rockwell, it didn't work
>You LARPers are a fucking joke.

Good arguments.

>Whoopdeedo who fucking cares?
Anglin and Weev cares. I don't mind so much, because somebody is going to LARP anyway, so it might as well be Heimbach.

>delusional faggot that only hears what he wants to believe.

What is the use of arguing with somebody that says it will never work?

>What is the use of working in coherence with reality?

The point is to change how the normalfags view reality, like seeing non-white immigration as White genocide.

This has worked well, if you see how pro-whites are being censored.

You pic illustrate why we called it White genocide, but I don't think you meant it that way.