Official confirmation Vol 12 isn't the end

mobile.twitter.com/gagaga_bunko/status/908283818951417857

>シリーズまだ続きます !

Gagaga bunko confirmed the series will "keep going"

Don't make more threads.

the ride never ends, inb4 another 2 years before vol 13

YUKINOFAGS BTFO

Yukinofags on suicide watch

How fucking embarrassing for the Yukinofags that were claiming victory.

This madness is not going to end soon isn't it?

her victory is just delayed don't be retarded.
She will win even harder in the next volume

So basically a Yahari movie in 2019?
>The hiatus happened because the movie has been in production since 2016.

>on the cover of the second to last volume
It's over for Yukinofags. The ship has sunk.

So is he just milking it at this point?

She'll lose, because we're getting a friendship end. Mark my words.

It looks like WW's writing career outside of Oregairu has crashed and burned. Prepare for him to milk this series forever now. There's going to be spinoffs, Tobe/Miura novel, the works. It's going to go on way longer than it should like fucking Monogatari.

(((they))))

>the series will "keep going"
does the series really need more than one or two more volumes to tie everything up? it just feels like milking if it doesnt end with volume 13.

?

>no afterword on V12

Confirmed.

>Monogatari.
While I do agree that Monogatari is being milked, at least it can pull it off due to the supernatural element and world-building, which doesn't give Nisio a limit since he can just keeping making shit up with new apparitions/new characters and giving them backstories.

There was a point where rom-com ended at vol 12, it was a tradition.

did she even have twintail in zoku?
i don't remember her with it while wearing a uniform either

> implying we're getting an ending at all
No girl will win. No girl will lose. This series will not end until WW either has another income source (i.e. a stable writing career) or sales completely dry out. The former may well never happen and the latter will mean no last novel is written.

END THIS GARBAGE ALREADY, FUCKING HACK

"Keep going" means more than one volume. At very least 3-4 volumes after this

>remember you are here forever

They have confirmed the final arc started. That is a max of two volume.

one more volume would be perfect. yui was on the previous one, yukino is on this one, and hachiman on the last. the three main characters getting the last three volume covers.

I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS HE'S EXTENDING THIS BECAUSE KADOKAWA WANTS S3

Also

>Keep going

A nice way to say "this series won't end till at least 2020". Yukino already lost, 3 more covers means 2 other girls and 8man himself

Just like Bleach had the "final arc" going from 2012 to 2016. Face it, this won't end anytime soon.

>comparing a never ending WSJ battle series to an LN
please. Bleach could still be going on.

Just milk my shit up senpai.

You'll eat those words when Volume 13 isn't the final one. Girlish Number flopped, this is Watari's source of money.

Unless Watarin goes full hack and start introducing new characters/reusing old ones, it's probably 1-3 more at most.

Then again, this asshole is capable of pulling just that and extend this for like 6 more vols

Some of the reasons his other series failed is because he was delaying it.

I think that if it turns into a never ending series he might just say fuck it and give the volume 15 heroine the win.

Things that will end before Yahari

Raildex
Jojo
Idolmaster
One Piece
Fate franchise
Hunter x Hunter
Berserk

Things that will outlive Yahari

Touhou(because it's literally unkillable)

at this point I don't really care about the reason I just want it to keep going on

Exactly this. It's not pressure from Kadokawa or anyone. The whole delay was while he worked on other projects and tried to establish a career that would let him bid farewell to Oregairu. But it does't not appear to be materializing. It's not like LN writing leaves you raking in cash. He needs moneys and Oregairu is all he's got.

This series is literally his income user. He's definitely going to milk it for more than a few mere volumes.

>volume 12 has YY breaking the 8man
>volume 13 has Iroha healing the 8man
It works out nicely after all.

Are Yuifags and Irohafags retarded? Yukino End is still unavoidable.

I think Yukino is still the one to beat if 1 or 2 volumes left. If we go to vol 14 or later though it starts to get dicey. Who knows what will happen.

eh, last volume will have Hachiman, perhaps with the two girls. hardly a defeat in this volume

That certainly won't happen.

>the volume 15 heroine
How big will 8man's harem be when this is over?

actually Watari has a day job as corporate slave, he mentioned that in interview. this writing and franchise thing is just side gig

>second to last means defeat
>when last is obviously Hachiman
Do you even read the bullshit you write?

The JOOS man
don't you know about the JOOS?

You're still at the denial stage huh.

How about everyone just waits a day or two.

It's a lot more fun to rampantly speculate now though.

That explains a lot of 8man rants in the novel

There's nothing fun about any of these threads.

But I want more Girlish Number!

Touhou is already dead, boatsluts and grandblue are the new hotness

STOP MAKING THREAD AUTISM.

Sup Forums is here for us to shitpost about it until it's released.

Then get the fuck out of them, nigger.

So who was wetter? Yukino cried the longest but Yui cried as well.

>second to last
Except we don't know for certain that it's going to end with the 13th volume.

But that sucked

So what V12 ends with 8man burning most of the bridges and V13 picks up with him years later regretting everything

Reminds me of the Re:Zero author, the fucker is actually a butcher.

I dunno but I am sure Yukino won't be able to ever wear those panties again after that scene.

>boatsluts
are dead as well

That's what the post I quoted said, I have no clue if it's going to be one more or ten more volumes.

Oh man, I won't be able to contain my smug when you tards finally stop posting

It flopped, hard. The LN was axed in it's third vol. The anime barely sold any merchandise. Just accept it, Gi(a)rlish Number died for good.

how does he find time to do both?

I don't even care about the MCbowl anymore, I just want this waifuwar melodrama disgrace to end.

Hakase was too good for that shit
Watari needs to make LNs with more common social commentaries.

Yui wouldn't leave him unless he hit her (bad touch), rejects her and dates someone else, or kills himself.

Who an heroes faster between Yukino and Yui if 8man an heroes?

Well, there' a reason why he only can focus on one at the time.

>Watari needs to make LNs with more common social commentaries

Yeah, that's probably for the best.

Did she touched herself that night thinking in the 8inches?

>two covers of the main heroines looking sad before the end
LONER END C O N F I R M E D

>mfw Yukinofags actually thought that it was gonna be anyone but Iroha

>samefagging 3 times in a row
Yuipollfag grows more desperate as he runs out of time. He has spent the last 2 years poisoning the truth and fabricating lies to fit his agenda and now it is all about to be unraveled faster than he can spin a false narrative.
He resorts to his lowest tactics with all the desperation of a cornered animal with no way out. Truly a more pitiful soul than the soon to be Yui.

Do you think he's going to commit sudoku after he reads the next volume?

Fuck off.

>yukinofags think she'll win at all
Bitch can't even sort her own problems by herself.

M-maybe the spin-off anime will do well? I don't wanna say goodbye to Chitose yet.

>another thread for Irohafags to shit up
I'll just wait until Tuesday

Shoo, go poison a different series

Hachiman interrupted Yui for Yukino's sake, Yukino means more to him. He didn't spend the whole story worrying about Yui and acting for her sake. Hachiman has been enthralled with Yukino since this scene in the story.

Thgat isn't what I was asking, I was wondering what level of feelings/dampness of each girl compared to each other.

Just get over it. Most of Girlish Number jokes go past anyone that doesn't know well the seiyuu industry and the writing is lacking in comparison to Oregairu.
Chitose also got no depth, her character is basically a cute girl aware of her looks and that thinks her career is guaranteed because of that.

>Chitose also got no depth, her character is basically a cute girl aware of her looks and that thinks her career is guaranteed because of that.
Boy are you retarded.

I wonder, does Iroha fear YY?

oh, don't worry, she will win.
you just got some extra time.

I bet you're an Irohafag too, disgraceful beast.

Explain her then, fag. I admit dropping the anime halfway. So explain her to me.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

oh but that's what I was implying, Yukino should have cum in her panties then. you can see her look at Hachiman and gasp

For the time being she knows that it is unwise to meddle in. A smart girl like her knows that the club is bound to break and that 8man is bound to get hurt in the process.

god she's so fucking adorable

>at least it can pull it off due to the supernatural element and world-building

But Yahari can also easily put off more and more volumes. Think about it

Volume 13

>8man is walking on the seaside, monologues about Chiba meets Orimoto again, some talk about university and the future (30-40 pages).

>Go home and some banter with Komachi(10 pages)

>Some long school sport bullshit with him vs Hayato (80 pages)

>During the break awkward meeting between him and Sagami, forced to interact after 5 minutes of silence (20 pages)

>Afterschool talk with Hayato/Tobe/Ebina/Miura (30 pages)

>Zaimokuza/Saika filler (5-10 pages)

>Helping Iroha with some trivial shit again (40 pages)

>Yui/Yuikino interactions (rest of the volume)

Here, a new volume.

It's extremely easy to milk this series because Hachiman is a very dynamic protagonist

Hey, I remember you from the last thread. Let that user and answer my questions.

>Explain her then, fag. I admit dropping the anime halfway. So explain her to me.
Do you really think a character like her stays in that static state throughout the series? She stops being the FOTM seiyuu and realizes how she's been living life is completely wrong. I'm not about to tell you everything that happened because you should honestly watch it.

Seriously? No wonder there's so much gore.

if the series never ends it means Iroha will never loss r-right?

if I remember correctly its showed that she acts the way she does not because she believes her career is secured but because she's aware she's mediocre at best and doesn't know how else to stand out.

and some other stuff, but that's what I remember pertaining to her arrogant act at least

>implying that getting hachiman is a win
Hachiman would be a very lousy boyfriend, you don't want that in your life. She should just go straight ahead towards Hayama, or stay using Tobe.

She herself says that she doesn't want to compete with Yukino and Yui for the 8inches

You're being Shinji Ikari

>Series never ends=no heartbreak from conclusion=running away