Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Why is she such a mizantrop?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!kyZnmIQS!0IXomTzdapyfvRrro6d3RQ
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she just wanted to be a normal girl but people turned her into the face of a rebellion because they all supposedly loved her.

I thought she has big saggy milf titi from the thumbnail.

she's a cute.

>Why is she such a mizantrop?
She is a closet slut, don't let your eyes deceive you.

carmilla is pure.

>This is a witch of lust
Could've fooled me. The Sloth Witch looks much more lusty then her.

Every thread until Rem wakes up

MORE ECHIDNA AND MINERVA
Greed, Sloth, Pride and Wrath are the best sins
Gluttonylets, Lustlets and Envylets need not apply

arc 4 interlude, part 9 is up.

mega.nz/#F!kyZnmIQS!0IXomTzdapyfvRrro6d3RQ

[spoilers]mfw leip is the one who got priscilla into the witch cult and the entire royal election is a farce part of the pandora’s keikaku

mfw last thread people were speculating that pandora disguised herself as priscilla and that her incredibly luck is just pandora’s reality warping[/spoilers]

those were all me. you have no idea how much witch art (esp dona art) that I've saved up and haven't had a chance to use yet. no one here appreciates them.

oops I forgot the art

Because they're not in an anime adaptation. You can bet that there will be a bunch of witchposters if a season 2 is announced Might be a new breed of shitposter though, I don't want that.

It would be criminal. Fuck I'd actually want her to die even more cause I love breasts, and when the biggest ones turn out to be a lie I only hold anger.

jesus christ that was such a spoiler tag fail, I apologize. in my defense the moonrunes killed my brain.

WITCHES

This might be a retarded question but are there parts 1-9 just for an interlude?

original summary user did part 1-7, it's called the "arc 4 post" in his mega.

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

>Ferris’s fidgeting, blushing expression changed as he approached Crusch. His fingertips brushed Crusch’s cheeks, and the two naturally met their gazes.

>Ferris: “But, even so, Crusch-sama hasn’t stopped moving forward.”

>Ferris gently wrapped a hand around one of Crusch’s, which was painfully tense. The touch caused Crusch’s shoulder to relax a little, and she returned Ferris’s smile.

>Crusch: “Really, I can never win against you. You seem to know me better than I do.”

>Ferris: “Of course, I already know everything. Inside and outside, there are hardly any places of Crusch-sama that I haven’t touched yet.”

HOLY!!!!!!!!

>summanon skipped this
>people were defending him

I see, thank you. It's nice to see some inclusive and nice anons admist all the waifu faggotry.

cutest.

Thank you so much for translating this, bro.

Woohoo thank you.

Honestly, he was a fucking cunt.

bro

he did fine until he disappeared

Thank you. I don't know shit but
>Crusch: “I must thank Sir for your precious time, but, it seems as if further dialogue between us will no longer be significant.”
>Although her face presented no obvious emotion, sometimes, eyes were more eloquent than words.
>In Crusch’s amber eyes, Wilhelm found an answer. Even without relying on an [Divine Protection of Wind Reading], with experience, an ordinary person could discern what they needed to.
>Having been seen through, Crusch did not commit a dishonorable behavior such as trying to hide her intent.
The following text makes it sound like Wilhelm is the one who said the first line instead

>Wil: “Am I that unworthy of a figure?”
「……ひどく、不甲斐ない姿でしょうな」 sounds like he's affirming it, so it's something like "I'm a unworthy figure, aren't I?"
>「ああ、不甲斐ない。見るに堪えない。これほどの屈辱、そう味わえるものではない。故にその原因たる悪鬼羅刹もまた、許し難い」
Something like?
>Yes, unworthy. I cannot bear to look at it. Such humiliation is not something that should be experienced. Therefore, the man-eating fiend causing it is also unforgivable

>The knighting? vow is“「御身への忠義を剣に。御身への恩義を我が身に。御身への誓いをこの魂に」, I’m not sure is Crusch or Wilhelm says it.
She says something to him before that so it's Wilhelm

(You)
I think the vow translates to
"My sword shall be devoted to you. My body shall be indebted to you. My soul shall be vowed to you."

thanks! I'll edit those in.

Ferri's goddess.

Dunno.

I really dunno.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

his concept art is ridiculously cute.

dumb

If Subaru is acting as Beatrices father, then isn't he also unofficially Echidna's husband? Once she sees his relationship with Beatrice i think she'll blush

When is she going to appear?

Arc 4 along with the other Witches of sin.

>tfw waiting for translations is suffering
thanks user