Misaka a cute!

we are here to talk about misaka, misaka is very pretty yes?

Railgun is okay, along with index, but will the rail ever dex? rail dex?

very pretty misaka

Worst and Last Order are better.

haha nothing to see here mods, just misaka

misaka very cute

mods deleted last thread because they got asshurt over all the Sup Forums posting

>we now have to disguise discussion threads as waifu/cuteposting threads
jesus christ how low can we go

its almost like the mods are butthurt over all the Sup Forums posting

TOARU KAGAKU NO RAILGUN: MISAKA-SAN WA IMA CHUUMOKU NO MATO DESUKARA

(the watching ova one)

Was the best episode so far. Prove me wrong.

>some asswipe reports all the "Sup Forums posting"
>mod nukes entire thread
I don't know what I expected

No, more like over the derailing of the threads with talks about
>oneguy
>go back to Sup Forums
>stop metaposting
>no u

Just stop responding to that shit and talk about the series and characters.

misaka a very cute indeed

>Just stop responding to that shit and talk about the series and characters.

So shitposters can nuke threads now

Biribiri best girl.

If you are talking abot the MMRs then yes, otherwise I don't know what you are talking about.

im talking about the one where Misaka thinks she is being watched

>still shitposting after he got the last thread deleted

>HEE HEE LOOK AT ME I CAN DELETE THREADS HEE HEE

10. No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.

its not spam

now stop getting the threads nuked and go back to

Mods are fags

>>

Pretty sure it's just a newfag mod. Most of the last thread wasn't even about the game at all, just saying.

You sure? You sure it's not 80% about gaem?

MISAKA A STRONK AND A CUTE
DAMAGED MISAKA BEST MISAKA

pretty sure having 3/4ths of the thread about a videogame doesn't help much

Shut up about the fucking game, it's not that hard to do. People have been talking about it for days and days and little else. You know what board is ready-made for generals about video games?

more damaged misaka plz

>juan gai

It's not even that we discuss the game, if they deleted it for that then that would suck for them cause they would be forced to delete all the other threads that discuss games, from giants like Fate to small things like the Gintama threads with the new game coming up.
It is mostly that Sup Forums fucker from a while ago, he just has the thread on auto update and decides to spam when he is bored.
Either way if the game talk isn't allowed then the mods must delete the other threads too and ban the shitposters. But they never talk so that's that.

Not to mention all the similar threads before that nobody had a problem with. Endlessly escalating meta shitposting is probably much more of a problem than talking about some game anyway.

Pretty sure bitching about it literally every thread while not discussing anything of actual value at all is fucking worse you god damned faggot.

IS THAT A GAMEPOST

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Obviously it's not the game. If the game was a problem, then the mods would delete the game posts and leave the rest of the thread intact

now the entire thread is filled with Sup Forums 8/37 posts that where made are you sperging.

Nice rebuttal. Tell you what though, I'll play your game.

Did you know that constant redirecting to other boards is technically a rule violation? One time I got banned for it. Consider yourself reported, but don't you dare get mad at me because I'm just doing my job after all!

>shitposters
>in MY misaka a cute thread?

Fuck off dude, if you actually cared about the state of the threads you would actually bring up topics of discussion rather than redirect and metapost every single thread

Leaving aside the metaposting, do we ever know why Worst had more tits than Mikoto?

when will she stop using flowers?

Hormones

She's older?

It's more likely than you think.

you don't know me!

>mod deleting the Sup Forums redirectors

Looks like mods have spoken, now fuck off or talk about fucking Raildex. Yes, that includes the game because it's adapting content past volume 13.

Aren't all the clones drugged with hormones for rapid growth?

We won't get peace until they ban the juan gai

Yes but she is older than mikoto so she got even more hormones.

Sounds like we need a wall

I agree, though I do think that gamefags need to start working on making general FAQ stuff now to cut down on posts.

there's literally a pastebin you massive faggot

you don't want to start a report war bud, this is a misaka thread afterall

So that means that Mikoto will eventually have tits like Worst. I'm gonna miss flat Mikoto.

We have made one but it only covers basic stuff for the first levels don't have the pastebin
Most of us are actually pretty advanced now with one of us actually reaching OT14.

>going directly against the mod's will

So you admit you're a shitposter, cool. I'll just go ahead and screencap this exchange and post this every time you ever try to claim the rules arguement

>implying it hasn't already happened

>this is a misaka thread
We can make it better.

Have you seen her mother? She's doomed to cowtits unless something unforseen happens. All of the girls her age are also flat. Except for misaki but she's clearly cheating.

Better you say? Let's do it.

>thread officially ruined
I'm out.

I haven't been following or playing the game, so I didn't know. No need to be hostile, I'm on your side faggot.

I see, didn't know. Do you plan on making a guide for later stuff too?

Nah, Mikoto's flat chest ability is too strong. She'll always be flat just like Accel will always be an albino.

>She's doomed to cowtits
Truly a fate worse than death.

Get the fuck out of here misaki

>just like Accel will always be an albino.

Now you're clearly being delusional.

He'll be an albino as long as he refuses to let uv-b rays into his vector bubble

misaka more like mistake-a

>pastebin is literaly like 20 tips

When Touma deflowers her, so soon

MIKOTO WILL DIE NEXT NOVEL

That shitty thread deserved to get nuked.

A fair bit of questions are answered there but people ignore em anyways

>the Mikotofag is behind everythinig
Every fucking time. Didn't you get bored of spamming fanfictions and evading bans?

hehe xd

Link please, I'm apparently too retarded to find it in the archive.

Could you remind me how much time is left until the announcement of the next season of Heavy Object?

4 years and 14 days.

Okay, i think i will lurk past threads and make a one with the questions asked every single time

> Tfw we have to Misaka post to keep the thread low profile
Damn

I want to throw Index into a black hole

I'm perfectly fine with this.