Princess Principal

"Well congratulations Purinsessu, you got yourself caught. Now what's the next step of your master plan?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZe5J8SVCYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beato

Beato.

Will these genuine smiles ever recover?

Fucking globalists!

Never

They looked so happy. Unfortunately did Charlotte die when the revolution broke out.

An episode so shitty there's nothing to discuss

Stop talking shit about my boy Pixy.

Is this how Ange would behave?

>The rebels want to kill the queen and set princess on the throne.
>Ange wants to kill the queen and set herself on the throne.
>Duke wants to kill the queen and maybe set someone on the throne.
>Control wants to kill the queen and set Charlotte on the throne.

Fucking keikakus. Also, this queen sure pissed off a good number of people.

If you want to criticize the OP, you should just do it directly.

No and even Zelda figured it out, despite her not knowing Ange.

I only watched ep1. How's the development of their relationship? Did they go on a date or something already?

They broke up.

She just figured because one of them showed up not because of how she was acting.

They went on date and broke up this episode, get ready for the reconciliation next week.

Can someone repost the story synopsis for the finale?

I mean, come on. "I figured out you're not Ange." So what? She still can't do anything to her. The whole plan hinges on the colonies throwing their weight behind the princess and Ange sure as fuck wouldn't cosplay for them if they killed off Charlotte.
She has to let her do her thing, like it or not.

Control wants to kill Charlotte because reasons.

Really feeling that writer change.

>Unfortunately did Charlotte die when the revolution broke out.
Chise your engrish is showing

>Queen is going to one up everyone and be behind everything because she was bored.

Vicky did the Revolution.

They explained it clearly: they replace Princess with Ange and then they have their own mole in charge of a weakened Kingdom, which probably couldn't survive a coup and the Commonwealth invading at the same time.

My money's on Chise or Dorothy killing Princess in revenge, since they think she's Ange.

I bet it's Chise, Daisy doesn't have the balls.

Well, I mean we were always led to believe the Commonwealth are the underdogs in all of this.
And yet, this practically paints the picture that absolutely no one even considers the possibility of the Kingdom subduing them again.

Okay I will take your money.

PRINCESSCEPTION

This. Zelda doesn't have a choice now. Unless they change the plan completely, which can't be done now when they already assembled their forces and all. Zelda will have to play ball with Princess whether she likes it or not.

Of course they will, Ange is going to fuck off back to the lizard planet, leaving Charlotte to rescue Princess and win her heart back.

hmmmmm

With the help of Alice and Chloe.

>My money's on Chise or Dorothy killing Princess in revenge, since they think she's Ange.
If they don't trust either Princess or Ange, then the team was a failure from the start.

Ange was saying that just to try and convince 7 do put a stop to the whole thing

What the fuck happened?

With the help of KYOJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Crashing the kingdom

They didn't explain anything, the new commander is just a faggot that wanted to kill princess, he probably works for the duke.
The queen will out keikaku everyone.

It's true though. See how Gazell already found out about the soldiers and all.

Mods should fucking ban faggots who create threads when the previous one is not even on page 10.

Date gone terribly wrong.

I think that was the point of the sticky. I've seen it enforced a grand total of one time.

Anyone can create a thread whenever the fuck they want. This is not a fucking inbred general, you imbecile.

It was the first date and Ange wanted to take her home already.

The point of sticky was that we are supposed to be banning faggots like him.

Specifically mentions not to be autistic about redirecting all discussion to a single topic.
Waiting for milestones is a general-exclusive thing as well.

Princess is a borderline-suicidal idiot who blames other people for wanting to keep her safe.

It's what you get for being a liar.

Where is it?

Dead already, what a disappointing episode/series

I did see a cross-linked thread getting deleted, so I guess you're right. I'm glad that practice stopped.

It's been cancelled due to an unforeseen case of lesbian bed death.

It's not coming, Ange is a spineless coward

>this would have never happened if the Japanese picked a side
Chise really was a mistake.

Or if Ange just asked for Chise's help. Dumb lizard. She was the only one still there and willing to hear her out.

Ore no musume will save Princess

Ange has to stop being a loner. Trust in your team mates. They all asked you if there was something wrong. Don't do everything alone.

And Princess is not your fucking toy. For better or worse, she's the real princess now. You yourself said that to her (and it wasn't a lie). Believe in your feelings and support Princess to the end with all your teammates.

C'mon Ange. I know you can do it.

no monarchy no walls no inequality!

Ange is dead

>implying yellow monkeys from bamboo island would change anything
Come on user, they don't even have armored airships.

>there's people in this thread who think they can truly understand PriPri without playing the game

So, who is in the wrong here?

Chise father took down an entire ship, she can kill half of London alone.

Lizards are known to cut off their tails when in great danger.

It's a spy world, she can't trust any of them.

>I will tore down that walls just like how I tore Ange's vagina!

Stop fishing for replies in every thread.

>Ange is surrounded by Zelda and several enemies
>suddenly she hears the sound of glorious nippon steel folded over 1000 times cutting through flesh
>all the enemies fall on the ground, only Zelda is still standing
>Chise: "leave her to me, Ange-san. Princess is waiting for you"
Or something like that.

Power levels drastically fluctuate so you can never be too sure.

Ok, just so I'm clear as to what is going on in the plot right now...

Ange is told to kill Princess. Ange tries to escape with Princess instead, but Princess doesn't want to escape and traps Ange on an airship. Princess then returns to her guards (the other spies) pretending to be Ange disguised as Princess. Princess then learns that the reason for Operation: Changling is to get Ange (who is "disguised" as Princess) to become the queen, as now The Commonwealth would have a spy on the throne of The Kingdom. Princess (Who is pretending to be Ange disguised as Princess) decides to continue pretending to be Ange, so that she can take the place on the throne, as that has been her goal from the start.

Please let me know if this is what you guys got from this episode, it was pretty confusing.

Ange, she duped princess

I don't get it, if there was only gonna be 12 episodes why didn't they just name the first episode case 6 and so on, leading the final episode to be case 12?

Oh Lily, what will we do without your racism.

It really wasn't that hard, but you got it.

Maybe the filler cases are going to be in the mobage?

This isn't a matter of being a spy or not. She doesn't open up because of her emotional issues. That's what Princess has been telling her all this time. She has to stop running away and face her own self.

Princess already knew that was the original Changeling plan.

user, it's not that confusing.

Because the specific numbers don't fucking matter. At all.

I see they fixed Ange's name, good job.

Give it time

Will Princess take Ange back once she executes her master plan?

Why didn't Ange just grab Princess and fly to Casablanca using the cavorite ball?

Yes, that's correct except for Princess already knew about that operation.

This. He's wording it out in such a way as to make the simplest shit appear complex.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bZe5J8SVCYQ

Why would she? she has no use for the lizard, and she would be a threat.

You are.

It's not fair. Dorothy could have given Ange everything Princess could, and more. Why did she have to meet her only after the revolution?

Princess also changed jackets at some point.

I didn't understand that Horikawa piece of dialogue. Was he implying that it was Princess who was organizing the revolution since the beggining?

haven't seen domestic abuse like this since Gourai beat up Stylet

When she pushed Ange she stripped her down too, they are going to fix that on the BD together with Beato throat.

I think that it's about Someone told to people, including Horikawa, that Princess is starting a coup using the colonial army.

Due to how they switched lives and Zelda's facial expressions when looking at Princess, I thought for some reason that Zelda and the other spies knew Ange was the real princess who was switched during the revolution, and they wanted to get the technically "rightful" princess onto the throne. I guess I was just overthinking things.

Shit was going down and it wouldn't look good for Chise to be there.

No I think it's about the new guys and Princess is in danger. Chise will kill 42 of them.

>never appreciate Chise
>never give her anything to do but watch the car or protect Princess
>now shit is going down and Chise is leaving