Megyn Kelly Considering "throuple"

Kelly wants to be the 3rd Sister Wife

80/20 is real
women really don't care about sharing a man
more frothing incels
feminism will destroy civilization

Women would rather share Chad than have no Chad.

the great part is if you survive and have weapons you'll get your own harem of women ready to act the part

I used to have two girlfriends. They wanted to get married but, I don't do marriage.

The chad overlord

Two pussies - nice

something something lobster

this. also, I know from experience that every woman will eat pussy in the right situation

>80/20 is real
>women really don't care about sharing a man
>more frothing incels
>feminism will destroy civilization
And the point that goes right over your head is,
O N L Y
S T R O N G
M E N
C A N
S A V E
C IV I L I Z A T I O N.
You people talk about the 80/20 rule as if you cant become that small fraction of men.
>be me
>small effeminate throughout highschool
>start smoking a lot
>go to college
>decide to start lifting
>get good grades/marks
>studying style/fashion trends
>teach myself Latin, Greek, Arabic, German, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, even a little Swahili for pizazz
>join debate clubs to work on my rhetoric
>get big as fuck for no reason by junior year of college no steroids
>From virgin loser to not even knowing how many beautiful women I've fucked
>Get a REAL major graduate with job making $70k because I studied and networked HARD AS FUCK
>Purchase Porsche GT4, influx my pussy intake exponentially
>Meet daughter who's family rules her country her family's from
>TFW IM GOING TO BE A MILLIONAIRE BEFORE 30 BECAUSE I STUDIED, WORKED OUT VIGOROUSLY, SMOKED CIGARETTES, AND ACTUALLY FORCED MYSELF TO
>TALK
>TO
>PEOPLE
Guys, I'm a fucking dumbass I just taught myself some discipline and my life took off.
Women RESPECT men who are disciplined and take life by the fucking balls and make it their own.
Please listen to me, it's as easy as working out for an hour a day, and studying for 2.

>this used to be a conservative sweet heart

I'd rather have one wife and a married male friend than two wives and no male friend.

Chad has to reject roasties for monogamy to work.

THAT'S LITERALLY YOUR ONLY CHANCE AT A HAREM AND YOU'LL HAVE A FEW DAYS TO A FEW MONTHS BEFORE SOMEONE STRONGER COMES ALONG AND TAKES ALL YOUR SHIT

I had a girlfriend and a side bitch at the same time. Side bitch sex was great. But couldnt deal with them both calling me all the time telling me about their problems and wanting to do stuff with me. I have a full time job and hobbies dont have time for one woman let alone two. So I dropped one. Miss having sex with side bitch though.

Wow man that's a totally believable story I 100% buy it thanks for sharing man

It's unbelievable because it's a lifestyle only a small handful realize is easily obtainable.

based

I'd sort of like to dip my pork sword in Megyn's stench trench.
If you know what I mean.
Go ploughing on her soily fields.
Eh, lads, eh?

Knock her a wobbler in the gobbler. Get nifty with Mr.shifty. Dip the old wick, draw back the beef curtains?

I know you're trolling, but c'mon user make it more believable.

tinge her minge with my white delight

And yet here you are telling (((real stories))) on Sup Forums.

This is the next thing the marxists will be pushing. They are going to attack monogamy directly and push polygamy only it wont be 1 dude with 2 chicks. It will be 1 slut with 10 betas.

No guy would share a girl knowingly.

shes joking and playing into the housewives that watch this shit. You guys are retarded

>shes joking
oh...i get it! ha ha ha
want to hear a real joke? this dumb cunt makes $15 million a year to get outrated by judge judy

She has an Oprah tier morning show that lonely housewives watch. When she says stupid shit like this she is playing to the lonely housewives who make up her audience.

WTF is going on in USA? IS this the effect of """LAND OF THE FREE"""" ?? Does anyone get to declare whatever they want and then go on TV and make it a thing?

MEGYN, CALL ME! WE'LL DO LUNCH.

hahah KARA BOGA WE GONA CONCUER DEI W HITEBOIS AND BREED THOES BLONDE WOMENS@

Mormonism is a Judeo-Freemasonic cult which has the explicit goal of destroying America, in their Oath of Vengence. Polygamy is the quickest way to turn a civilisation into Stone Age barbarism.

she probably meant you're talking me into it as in she's considering having to husbands that she can treat as poodles.