THEY GOT HIM

THEY GOT HIM

Other urls found in this thread:

salemnews.com/news/fbi-terrorism-task-force-raids-beverly-home/article_8f7a3bee-1d65-11e8-9a7b-935c3ac08bf6.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

uhh...

LMFAO did he get lost on his way to Comic Con? What a dead-eyed fatty loser.

so this is the power of the soylib commies......

LOOOOL

>joe is joe
HAHAHAHA the absolute state of left wing terra

Soy in a powder form kekkity

wouldn't surprise me if he's a pedo

le 100% italian american face

>Frisiello

That is extremely Italian.

Bump
But not because I care about an extra-chunky soy boy about to be spit roasted in the pen. But because of this Pepe.

Faggot Sessions will let him go.

HE'S A LIBERAL
HE'S A LEFTY
HE'S A FAN OF HARRY POTTER
HE'S A PEDOPHILE
THIS IS WHAT YOU SHILLS ARE DEFENDING
FUCK YOUR EXISTENCE

I AM NOT YELLING

It's not illegal to send corn starch to a preppy prick.

uh..........
you're retarded

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lel, anti-gunners are so peaceful!

Is he a Bernie battie boy?

>fat gay soy boy

I'm not surprised. He's probably a communist atheist too.

he clearly a very sick person and needs medical help...just look at the beer hes about to purchase

LITERAL GOBLIN
Christ...

>if

He's gay, it's all but confirmed.

no one I know drinks samual adams beer...its if was Olde English 800 cool. Please give his poor chap some help immediately

Another leftard. Not surprised at all.

We don't need gun control, we need leftard control.

Hahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahshahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

White supremacist faces up to 10 years in prison for illegally buying a gun authorities say he planned to use in an attack similar to the South Carolina church shootings.

fake and gay

KFC gravy snafu follows chicken shortage in U.K.

Boom... it’s the gays again.

His Facebook is still live and he's friends with a bunch of high schoolers. Gas him

>not his real flag
>not sourced
>not surprised

kys faggort

> pro gun bans
> tries to poison pro gunners

what is the point of mailing fake anthrax? i mean i get why someone would send real anthrax, but whats the psychology behind the fake attack? i mean why not just a death threat, seems more terrifying then finding out after 20 minutes its flour.?

TURNS OUT IT WAS SOY POWDER ALL ALONG.

literally terrorism

CONFIRMED SOYBOY

Soy Burger

Pig boy is gonna do some squealing in prison.

that is SO 2001. What a loser.

If a conservative sent Chelsea Clinton anthrax and had Alex Jones on his Likes, Alex would be cancelled within a day.

I know right. Doesn't surprise me a liberal used a woman's weapon (poison) to try killing someone

Look at that faggot. Jared Fogle could make him his bitch.
(CAPTCHA had a subway...)

>it's not illegal to storm into a bank threating the tellers with words and a replica bb gun

BAN GUNS

The only real shame is that the the trump family cockroaches arent dead

Yet another fail by one of your many America-hating terrorist friends.

the only terrorists are the ones that put a russian puppet into high office. 98 pound soyboys like you deserve the rope.

Hard it on the radio. Turns out this idiot lives near me

If you are republican, you hate america.

uh

>Moonie moonbats
They are a cult that makes Scientology seem sane.

haha I'm more classical libertarian, but tell me of your love of the Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights, and our Founding Fathers.

Typical soyboy faggot communist terrorist Democrat. Good thing they arrested him before he shot up another school.

Oh no, he's literally retarded.

Honest question: Why are leftshits always such dysgenic blobs of failure? There are plenty of attractive rightwingers, but you can't find any that are leftwing. Does the ugliness of their beliefs simply mirror the ugliness of their appearance?

>weak chin/jaw
Every time.

republicans = redneck ISIS

>24 years old
Looks like he’s in his 30s

The most based christcuck denomination desu

check out his likes

It's hilarious that you feel threatened by those old ladies. You are a faggoty bunch.

>loves Peter Pan
>loves tv and movies with young preteen boys
>defends and sens fake anghrax in the name of the pedo guy from Glee who killed himself

I browse Sup Forums and even I think he sounds like a pedo creep

Pretty awesome desu. Real guns, not toys like lefties play with

we got him

Hes gonna get dissapeared.

Looks like chunk yoghurt

Test

Am I the only one who likes Trump but really hates his faggot son Trump Jr?

Who made that zoomali PEPE?

will Joe disavow?

My dislike is more focused on his son-in-law.

Brings back memories.

there are dipshit fat fucks on all sides

Yes.

Hey I'm not proud of it but two cents is two cents

Look at this dude

Both sides are guilty in all forms. Kekistani shitskinns and ANTIFA cucklords deserve the rope equally. Now go eat your soyburger meal (with a diet Moutain Dew).

The fat leftie fuck got a visit from the party van.

salemnews.com/news/fbi-terrorism-task-force-raids-beverly-home/article_8f7a3bee-1d65-11e8-9a7b-935c3ac08bf6.html

Fine & Rare

Both Dems and Reps = Puppets of Israel.

This dude has been out of high school for 6 years and he already looks like that
Superior American genetics

There's gross folks on the right too, but when you have an ideology that loves to collectivize everyone into different states of victimhood, and then seek redress for each group of victims from those among us who can or have done better, that ideology is going to attract most of the fucked-up people.

Americans keeping the mutt meme alive and well.

>la atrocidad

Here he is with a Dem congfessman.

and Israel used them to vet the US to manufacture ISIS to clear out the middle east with more choaos that results eventually in more Israeli land grabs

Two cents? Is whole week's wage, Comrade!

Swept under the rug just like the congressional shooter and Jim Jones' Democrat connections.

.l i t e r a l l y.
H_I_T_L_E_R

wow, spicy.

So where's the link faggot?

checked and exactly