GET THE FUCK IN HERE FBI VAULT CLINTON EMAIL

Congressional Correspondence Regarding Hillary Clinton Email Server Investigation:

vault.fbi.gov/congressional-correspondence-regarding-hillary-clinton-email-server-investigation

Let me know when the stupid whore has been arrested. Until then I dont care anymore.

I just read the whole thing guys and guess what? It’s fucking nothing! Go back to sleep goyi.. I mean guys

Wouldnt it be nice if every moron followed suit like you, shill?

bump

That's it?

kys

Well guys, the FBI assessed that the facts didn’t support a recommendation to prosecute her or others within the scope of the investigation for gross negligence.

bump

shills will slide this bump

So this is the power of autism...

>part 01 of 01
there will be more
also
>70mb pdf
we need all hands on deck for this one

Where are all the autismos at?

fucking bump don't let this shit slide boys

I'll go autistic on this, but I'm starting to lose some steam here. This relentless "Trump Russia" garbage while ignoring what is RIGHT IN THEIR FUCKING FACE about Clinton and her henchmen is getting old. Even with some big guys on our side it seems there is a blatant REFUSAL to take legal action.

Keep looking faggot

B-bump?

What must one do for these gates to be opened to them?

There will be a tipping point.. Just keep at it. The more we dig up, the larger the mess these leftist criminals will be in.

fuck you
also bump
lots of redacted shit for no apparent reason.

>it's another clinton is clearly guilty of treason but won't be punished episode.

so tired of this shit

bump

wew

YOU HEARD KEK, DIG ANONS DIG

BUMP

I can't argue with those digits.

the FBI literally bent over backwards to get hillary out of this. fucking ridiculous. keep bumping guys

GONNA BE BIG LIKE THE NUNES MEMO

just wow.
so if it was someone else it wouldn't be ok for this to happen but since it's secretary cuntin she won't be charged and no special counsel will be requested. what the fuck

>memeflag
go away

It was Strzok and Priestap.

FUCKING BUMP DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

Can I trade you with this?

Exactly! Go to sleep little goyim go to bed

bump

checked

>>part 01 of 01
>there will be more

Doesn't part 01 of 01 literally mean there will not be anymore

>It was Strzok and Priestap
You left out many other people (and that is from the FBI alone)

--FBI/DOJ key players--
* James Comey (D) - Former Director of FBI
* Andrew McCabe (DD) - Former Deputy Director, looked up to by Strzok
Christopher Wray - Temporary FBI Director
Lisa Page - FBI attorney, (alias is probably Severus)
Peter Strzok - FBI, Cheif of Counterespionage
John Giacalone (JG) - /ourguy/, FBI, initiated Clinton email investigation, resigned feb 16 bc case was going sideways
* John Carlin - Former Assistant AG for DOJ's NSD
Trisha Anderson (TA) - Deputy gen council of natsec and cyberlaw, accidently exposed comey's early clinton exoneration
* Jonathan Moffa
* James Rybicki - FBI Chief of Staff
Steinbach
Randy Coleman
Brian Brooks
George Toscas - /ourguy/ Deputy assistant atty general, forced Comey to tell Congress about Weiner laptop
* James Turgal - Cheif Human Capital Officer, circumvented orders to capture all texts on FBI issued phones
* Michael Kortan - Aid to Comey, FBI assistant director for public affairs
Jason Herring - Acting AD for congressional affairs, refused Chaffetz order for 302's (re email investigation), got subpoena'd
Carl Ghattas - FBI, suspected leaker
Bill Priestap - FBI, subordinate to Comey, saw that he was going to be the fall guy and flipped
* Dana Boente - US atty, temporary atty general, possibly hated by Strzok and Page (could be Bill Priestap though)
* Sally Yates - Subordinate to Lynch
* James Baker (JB) - Former FBI general council, suspected leaker, subordinate to Yates, long time deep state (Daddy Bush era)
* David Laufman - Career DOJ lawyer, Deputy Assistant AG, leaker, chief of cointel, history of corruption, former CIA analyst
* Bruce Ohr - DOJ executive, subordinate to Yates
* Nellie Ohr - Wife of Bruce, went to work at FusionGPS, communicated w/ Steele using shortwave, transfered info to/from FBI to FusionGPS

no. they did the same shit with other documents especially on hillary. first it's 07 out of 07 then a month or two later they release another one and another one and another and now there's like 12 or some shit

Mate. Comey and Trump are on the same side. Comey was compromised. Mueller is /ourguy/ too.

There is a few good guys on the list, I just didn't feel like searching through it.

(*) indicates people that have been fired or resigned

Makes sense.

What I don’t like is foreign influence in this country. They have had ample time to pursue Trump with Russia, so I’m sick of tax dollars going to something with no real legs. Whereas its known and independent verified that clinton charity was a political pay to play mechanism. Cut funding to FBI and please quit wasting tax dollars.

70 mb of goodness

the influence is coming from China and Saudi Arabia who hold large portions of the debt through fedres bonds

>FBI
Kek
A deepstate agency
Fuck the FBI.

The Jewish state is the deep state.

Wrong. Israel is the #1 influencer in the USA.

not doubting the influence of the MSM with Smith-Mundt Mondernization act of 2013 still in effect, and AIPAC, ADL, SPLC managing the government, business and legal issues of kikes but what you're not admitting is the debt that China and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia hold through the Federal Reserve bank, and that troubles me

Smith Mundt doesn't mean shit when its foreign countries influencing us through private corporations

it means MSM can openly lie, and that's how Germany got into paying reparations for the 6 gorillian. Pay attention son because the same shit is happening right now.
Smith-Mundt Modernization is legal domestic propaganda, and the NDAA funds that propaganda through the State Department and into the hands of those you posted earlier.
Washington D.C. is a city state, which exists to manage weapons and police the world with the US Army. City of London is also a city state that manages all the businesses and real estate belonging to the crown around in the world (US and Canada too). Vatican is a city state that holds the bloodline records as well as many other secrets. And finally Basel Switzerland is also a city state that houses the central bank of all central banks, the Bank for International Settlements which was created to handle Germany's first reparation payment after WW1.

The problem is Israel.

Wouldn’t this fulcrum be balanced or checked by trade? Whom else would they sell goods to? Don’t we have a symbiotic relationship through trade? You make excellent points.
Also the user who speaks about Jewish influences. I see Israel as worse drain bc what do they offer as far a return on Investment of tax dollars?

Wouldn’t all parties understand regardless if there were proven influences with election meddling the market has skyrocketed. Seems like a win win for everyone or a way to reallocate resources to gain.? Am I missing something?

bumpin for the chillins

Bump

this

What should autismos be looking fer in dis file?

Sounds like you have tyrannical government Ameribro. If you don't push for justice it will never happen. It seems obvious now, there is one law for the elite and another for everyone else. Wake up.

wake me up when hillary is arrested, im sure youll get her this time