Ex-CIA nigger spills the beans on everything. PART 3 RELEASED

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMtsbi2C77s

This one is tree times as long so no TLDR yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=ZMtsbi2C77s
youtube.com/watch?v=flSYmWkp6Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=93eyhO8VTdg
themoscowtimes.com/articles/third-wave-of-sanctions-slams-russian-stocks-37409
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2014/03/05/hillary-clinton-says-putins-action-are-like-what-hitler-did-back-in-the-30s/?utm_term=.07bedd0fd906
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megatons_to_Megawatts_Program
youtu.be/KNQ0ZH6Ma4Y?t=417
youtube.com/watch?v=rQouKi7xDpM&
youtube.com/watch?v=xO-mcduYCEA&
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the thing he said about satellites...

it's probably how they keep the president alive. they must be dedicating a few of them for security.

ty

cocaina

I can't go 15 seconds without buffering. Last time this happened was in 2005.

>Ex
>CIA nigger

YOUTUBE IS INTENTIONALLY SLOWING THE STREAM

USE HOOkTUBE INSTEAD

this is where all the money went
taxes spent to spy on the taxpayer

i found any firefox clone with ublock origin will cause the stream to hang and it's most likely a commercial trying to push through

I'm using waterfox so you might as well be right.
Hooktube has no problems though.

How do we know this is not a dysinfo psyop glownigger shill? Most of what he says are public knowledge, and if it was true he'd be killed already.

youtube.com/watch?v=flSYmWkp6Qk
>Trump has the deep state terrified - Kevin shipp

You said so yourself, most of the info is public, that doesn't necesssarily mean that the populace is aware of it. It also explains in a very understandable fashion the incredible ways the US government has fucked over the entire world, example after example.

There is so much related yet disconnected events that he is putting in order.

bump

Free bump

holy shit

blump

enjoy

who

TL;DW

so before i waste 3 hours i will never get back does he even name the JEW
or is this a complete waste of time

he names the rothschilds and the morgans among others

when i say name the jew i mean in a Dr. William Luther Pierce way and not in a Wayne LaPierre way

hasn't said "Jew" in any of the parts. he reminds me of Jim Marrs, but not from the South.

I'm 7 minutes in and he already mentioned the shadow government.

oh no not (((Jim "muh 4th reich" Mars)))

Shipp is Alex Jones-tier, but fun facts about /cianiggers/ are fun facts about /cianiggers/

DUDE IM TRYING TO SEND A SNAPCHAT OF THIS VIDEO AND SNAPCHAT WONT LET ME

nvm it went through

I'd tell you to run, but its too late. The deathsquads have already been dispatched.

(you)

NICE ONE THANKS FOR BRINGING MY ATTENTION TO THIS MEXIBRO

gon get covfefe dis gon be comfefe

bump

and another bump

It's somehow worse than I thought

BUMP

remember to watch the first two parts, they're much shorter and detail the entire power structure the kikes use

checked
cocaine bump

ex-CIA nigger says dumb stuff in part 2 that Russia was working with the swamp.
ex-CIA nigger is selling a book, which together with #1 makes me think it's about $

>what is uranium one

>what is coup in Ukraine in 2013-2014
youtube.com/watch?v=93eyhO8VTdg
>what are US and EU sanctions against Russian banks in 2014
themoscowtimes.com/articles/third-wave-of-sanctions-slams-russian-stocks-37409
>what is Clinton comparing Putin to Hitler in 2014
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2014/03/05/hillary-clinton-says-putins-action-are-like-what-hitler-did-back-in-the-30s/?utm_term=.07bedd0fd906

>but muh uranium that happened all before what I listed
Ever heard of this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megatons_to_Megawatts_Program

6:50 he blames the CIA et al. for misleading Bush into going into Iraq.
no word about the neo-cohens

Kevin Shipp is getting suicided for sure for this one, fuck

I never denied any of that, Ivan. I simply stated that Russia indeed played a part in the scandal.
Why are you so defensive, anyway? This is about the zog warmachine.

bump

bumpity bump

You reek of reddit. Knock that shit off.

>mexican intellectual
I'm saying that Putin and even ordinary Russians hate Clinton, Obama and therefore all that swamp for what they did to Russia since 2014.
I'm saying that the ex-CIA nigger is retarded to think that Russia would help the same people who imposed these sanctions and made coup in Ukraine, let alone various other provocations, including in sports.
I'm saying that the ex-CIA nigger said that Russian intelligence gave ex-British spy bad info on Trump. But where is proof? What's to stop the ex-British spy to simply make it all up and say Russians are the source of X info?
I'm saying that the ex-CIA nigger is selling a book, so one of his motivations is money.

How is this guy still alive, if what he says is true?

holy shit youtubes tryin to stop the first part of the video playin lmao

Basically this. If any of these were true and they had that much power. This man would have been dead years ago and we would have never known his name.

WHAT THE FUCK THE VIDEO WONT FUCKIN PLAY FUCKING CIA NIGGERS HOLY SHIT SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

Bump

fuck the cianigger censorship[!!!!!!!
free speech for all

i miss terry
any updates on him?

bump youtube will die soon, steemit and duckduckgo

>hooktube.com/watch?v=ZMtsbi2C77s
Thanks bro

This has been happening a lot more lately.

bump this seems important DoD darpa CIA nigger owned youtube are tryin to censor it

Lmao same
Talk about an obvious way to censor...

This fucker is a commie shill. He always rants about spreading wealth.

They poisoned his family to try to shut him up, but he kept talking so there's not much they can do, it would be too obvious

this
20 seconds in and alredy drops a GIGANTIC redpill

youtu.be/KNQ0ZH6Ma4Y?t=417

Can we also discuss the Kay Griggs interview? How is she still alive?

how about we discuss what this guys saying you massive glower

>I'm saying that the ex-CIA nigger said that Russian intelligence gave ex-British spy bad info on Trump. But where is proof? What's to stop the ex-British spy to simply make it all up and say Russians are the source of X info?

whatch the first two parts, pretty sure he mentions it was all a ploy in the first place but can't remember where

oh man it's almost like it was a bad idea to create unelected agencies to bypass constitutional limits on federal power

>I'm a fag posting on a message board, I don't have time to watch a video.

More realistically, (((they))) will use the satellites against him, either to try and kill him or perhaps there are other creative things they can do with the technology.

DON'T SUCCUMB TO (((THEM))) DONALD, WE BELIEVE IN YOU

BAMP

SHUT IT DOWN

Holy shit

Get the fuck in here faggots, this guy is on to something and (((they))) just SHUT IT DOWN

PART 1
youtube.com/watch?v=rQouKi7xDpM&

PART 2
youtube.com/watch?v=xO-mcduYCEA&

Prediction: this guy is legit and he will either disappear or be arrested in the next few weeks.

Watch the videos and you'll understand why.
Currently there is, according to him, a secret war in Washington. Killing him now would be too obvious.
Poisoning his family didn't work and he stopped giving a shit.
I honestly hope we'll all gonna see the day that a mob marches to the rothschild mansion and sacks it.

Bump

Meh, Muh Kennedy da hero.

He was the first president who stated that USA was a nation of immigrats and pushed the change of the immigration act that his brother signed in 1965.

Download the video, because once this hits critical mass YT will pull it.

bump stock
coke bump

>Killing him now would be too obvious.
Or he still works for CIA niggers, and all this is subversion. Some kind of desensatization. Just like no one gives a shit about UFOs and other conspiracy.
I don't know what to believe anymore.

I'm at work on my phone, can I please get a tl;dr

We need to compile "the list" and then start striking names from it. The time for words was fifty years ago, you fuckers need to make use of that second amendment now.

>tried to inspect israels nuclear facilities
>tries to slightly change an immigration act at a time there wasnt a war in the middle east and no big refugee problem
HURRURR HE BE A BLACK MAN SHILL HUWITE POWER

Sounds like disinfo to me, Bush knew what he was doing.

Maybe Shipp is picking his battles, he seemed to go easy on Bush Sr. too. I don't believe the CIA was taken by surprise by the USSR collapse for a second, much more likely they played a role in it.

Bingo, Bango

gracias Juan

noice
peace and prosperity

>tries to slightly change an immigration act at a time there wasnt a war in the middle east and no big refugee problem
>slightly
They promised it wouldn't change the demographics of America.
>no big refugee problem
implying that stopped the demographic shift.
>HUWITE POWER
HE TALKED ABOUT DEMOGRAPHICS HE MUST BE A NAZI

How does it feels to import millions of people who vote against your meme flag?

If you bothered to watch even five minutes of the video you'd realize the CIA manipulated presidents with false information. Kennedy wanted to break them up because they repeatedly lied to him to get him to support bad shit. So they killed him.

give me the demographics info before and after he did that then know it all

you know what jesus christ i dont even care, dont throw everything he says into the trash because you dont agree with one thing he says

i'm sleepy...

You know he is a liar, after having seen what has happened to the legit whistleblowers.