Looks like the colonists are doing just fine without us lads

looks like the colonists are doing just fine without us lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8RyVgA_57RY
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/28/us/ohio-state-university-active-shooter/
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/31/us/new-york-shots-fired/index.html
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/18/man-shot-dead-after-stabbing-8-people-in-a-minnesota-mall/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_Australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Part and Parcel

Finer than you, Mohammed

You boys need a 1776?
You boys need a 1776.

name a former colony that isn't worse off without us

I can buy a butter knife after midnight.

classic

Could I get a cup of tea and a side of acid attack?

Dear, Dad
Things are going great. Trouble with the new flat mates, but nothing I can't handle.
PS, send money

is it a "shit on america" thread again? im game

youtu.be/8RyVgA_57RY

Okay Mohammad

The Europeans are now embracing that they are unarmed?

anything outside of Africa

You need a George III

Canada is run by an actual cuck who believes the concept of poverty is capable of the performed action of sexism.

The US is arming teachers to prevent their autists from going full meltdown.

India has to make music videos to tell their people not to shit in street.

Australia can't prevent immigration to a country filled with literal monsters.

New Zealand is losing its touch on reality.

The south american former british states are failing.

The island nations are going into shutdown.

There we go, didn't mention africa.

They left becuase they knew you would go to shit.

never forget

Yes depopulation is comming soon. Or act 3. Either way lots will die.

Technically we already had a George #3, but we replaced him with another George.

They went to shit because we left.

Soon, the fatherland will be a strong, diverse nation just like the USA.

Oy govna, is dat a butts knife in ya wanker? Bin dat knife and save a life!

I'll just leave this here

Who cares about London.

Why are tide-pods so delicious?

Slippery slope my friend. "Who cares if gays can marry, who cares of blacks can vote"

you wish you had comfort enough to even potentially be as spoiled as the people in that video

You'd never get away with that shit in the North.

Just like how gays only wanted the right to marry

You cannot get shot if you are the shooter.

>India has to make music videos to tell their people not to shit in street.
omg sauce plz

>The island nations are going into shutdown.
what are you referring to?

>The US is arming teachers to prevent their autists from going full meltdown.
says a guy from binyourknifeistan

but we're doing it to appease the kind of faggots that would just take or ban guns altogether

Do you think gays are planning a take over? Are they planning on mass bummings?

kek, i was about to do the same. literally stacked above this thread.
i wonder if brits feel cocky when they're scared, or if they're just very, very stupid.

Show your flag pussy or have no opinion.

keep telling yourself that while you move further and further north, limey.
tick tock.

what does it matter to you? "we" won't invade the north, right? have a (((you))) for your salty comment.

>forgot about Ireland

Ohio and New York are in the UK? Wow. When did that happen?

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/28/us/ohio-state-university-active-shooter/
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/31/us/new-york-shots-fired/index.html

No, but they are demanding you bake them fag cakes and they led to the trans bullshit happening now, that's why it's called a slippery slope you fucking retard, if they weren't given day rights we wouldn't have this other shit cause they would still be focused on marriage. They don't go away after they get what they want, they demand more shit

I actually just moved further South recently, right near the peak district. 94.9% white British. Chesterfield if you want to check it out, lovely place.

Again, I just can't respect your opinion if you are scared to show where you are from. You don't have what it takes for me.

I really don't are about gays to be honest, that's the least of the worlds worries.

Man, the point went right over your head

Ah ok, I must just be stupid for not worrying about gay marriage and this domino effect it's going to have on society.

>Chesterfield
further south meaning the east midlands? so, you moved to another empty area, far north of your problems...?
>i actually moved south son! alaska to northern canada!

>You don't have what it takes for me.
could you elaborate what it "takes for you?"

You told me I had to keep moving North to avoid this sweeping influx of brown, when I have actually moved about 80 or so miles South and live in a more white area than I used to, so the point you made is wrong.

Aloha snackbar, Mahound.

this belongs in bant, mods please move it there thank you

Lmao please don't breed you fucking retard

Being proud of where you are from is a place to start for me. Understanding it's history and not being afraid to tell people which flag you live under. You are ashamed of where you are from so there is a fundamental lack of substance in anything you do.

You just used 'lmao' and you call me a retard?

Hmmm wouldnt it be great if you could shoot someone when theyre doing something awful, so that they cant do it anymore
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/18/man-shot-dead-after-stabbing-8-people-in-a-minnesota-mall/

>India has to make music videos to tell their people not to shit in street
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I love being able to legally say nigger

that man has germanic blood through his veins op

...and my point is you moved to a northern location from a another northern location. see, what you're doing is trying to argue the original point, that your more populated areas in the south fine, because you "moved south".
nice try, though.

I'm proud of what America was and could be again(not likely to happen though). I live in a rural state where almost all the problems people on the coasts have don't affect me one bit. I have guns, land and wide open spaces, with cold and harsh weather that keeps the pussies out. I could not think of a better place to live.

LOL yes you retard

oh, i see. you're proud of your shithole and are angry at me because i feel the need to use a flag more representative of where i'm from, yet isn't a country.
good on you for trying this hard, but standards are incredibly flawed and you should go in the corner and think about them for a bit before you post again, "because you don't have what it takes for me"

we should be like the jews and be done with you cunts

I said I moved further South, I didn't say I moved to the South.
You told me I had to keep moving North to avoid whatever is happening in London, and I told you moved further towards London and live in a whiter area.

Nothing but respect for you, no matter what happens, you stayed proud.

I think you're basing England off what has happened in 2 or 3 cities here. Also don't forget we have been at war with middle eastern countries for over a decade so terror attacks and angry muzzies is going to happen.

I think you have had done with us, you dealt with the Chinese instead and now you have a housing crisis because they bought everything.

better business partners at least they sell shit for a reasonable price you ever heard of making chinese money ? no so stfu

They don't sell you shit, they bought your houses and now they rent them back to you at a criminal price.

to concerned with your yeuro i think we would do a better job without your welfare queen

Most of what you guys say about America is true, which is why it's sad it's still the greatest country in the world.

I actually have no idea how much effect we have in Aus now, by my knowledge we have absolutely none. Can you tell me a place in your economy or even society that England effect anymore? I'm pretty sure Australia have been independent of the crown for a long time, the crown is just a gimmick now like it is in so many other places.

It's the most powerful, not the greatest. But I guess that is dependent on what kind of life you want to live, it might be the greatest for you.

Wanna try standing in a straight line while we use cover and basic tactics to kill you all one more time? For old times' sake?

you ungrateful scum

You killed rhodesia and apartheid. You fucking bender

That's physically painful.

I just said you are free of the crown. You were slating us earlier on in this thread. Would you rather be under the crown? I'm not sure what you're getting at here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_Australia

>Showing 5 year old stats to try and prove a point

Imagine a thousand years from now when people look back on previous empires. I honestly don't mean this to be offensive but I think it's a very honest view of the American empire, but people will see your empire as a bunch of idiots. You innovated nothing. And your picture is a great example of the difference between the American empire and previous European Empires.

Yeah but like I said, I don't know how much effect we have on you anymore. Can you name a place in your society we have actual effect?

So in order for me to understand your logic, I have to imagine a thousand year period? You know what I think? When people are out of decent simple grounded relatable arguments they have no choice but to resort to grandiose hypothetical ones instead.

can you read?

I don't think you have given anything to the world. You will leave nothing behind.

I'm not reading an entire wiki page when you obviously know it well and could break it down for me. I am actually asking you to enlighten me, break it down for me, what are the important bits?

Why not debate the topic instead of moving the goalposts? Are we debating whether America has given something to the world now? Because that wasn't the subject of your last argument. Also saying we've innovated nothing is incorrect -- we came up with the assembly line.

I think my original point was just bashing the US. So I feel like anything that could come under the umbrella of showing the US to be a terrible empire would be relevant. I think you are the worst Empire this world has ever known. I actually agree with capitalism but I think your country and society are what happens when capitalism fails.

full executive decision on who is elected if england doesn't like it its gone full military control full parliament control

Do you think that would ever actually happen? Has England ever had a say in who was elected in Aus?

>I think something, therefore other people who think other things are wrong
Your over-inflated ego is showing
Why don't you come over here, put on some red coats, and stand in a straight line for us to shoot you again?

Why are slags so disgusting?

yes, the amount of gold we send to your faggot welfare queen

Father, please let us come home now ,we been good and it's really hot here

fuckin kek mate

>You innovated nothing
Wait...what? You can't be serious...right?

like a true redcoat

>Be confederacy
>Invent submarine tech just to use it to defend right to own nigger slaves
>British faggots you btfo'd a century prior are still crying centuries later
>"B-but Americans never innovated anything!!"