Battle Girl High School

How about that last episode?

RIP Mumi

Dropped for lack of Kaede.

Who was Kaede?

I get it now, Sadone was the sad one.

>NTRing your original dimension onee-san with your alternate dimension onee-san while smugging with yourself as a loli

This is a weird kind of existence.

I see no problem with NTRing your original dimension onee-san with your alternate dimension onee-san while smugging with yourself as a loli

The smug was good. All is right.

I hate the Shinju-sama.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had trouble learning names. I felt like I should pick up on it eventually but all I ever really learned was Misaki

Wish they did more with the dopplegangers. Considering how there was a Kaede and Kokomi one. Hell they even gave the Kaede one a clear face.

I'm going to be watching later but I didn't hate it, it's unfortunate that it was never really on time even for the final episode. I downloaded the game just for Sakura.

>those idols

WHEW

Finally, the ride is over. If only Colopl didn't turn into jews, this would be more popular with bigger playerbase talking about it in the net instead of the usual "bring back guaranteed gacha".

Honestly, it will be hard to bring new playerbase if the old ones are complaining all the time of how shit the company and the game has become.

They're just friends, user. Just look at this album cover for their song, hugging like a true best friend.

Tougou pls

The lack of screen time kills the mumi.

Alternate shinju has better taste than our shinju. Hotpants>skirts

So is this show watchable?

BGHS pretty much has 24/7 threads in futaba and are active as fuck when a new episode is out. Too bad there's fuck all people playing this in the western hemisphere.

Its actually pretty shit, maybe even the worst of these mobage/card game adaptations to come out

Are you still playing the game? Don't bother.

I love it to bits though.

Sadone's ded eyes and ears gone is one thing, but anime made me realize more that I don't really like what they did to her voice. It should've stayed lower.

Shion is the sort of girl who'd let you marry Kanon at first. Later when the children come, she'll start eyeing them greedily and eventually give in to her Kanon lust and rape them.

It needs a chibi spinoff now like idolmaster, that's where the real money is.

So, dropped it at ep2. Did this show turn out any good?

Not in particular. I enjoyed it because I love the girls being a mobage player, but I think it's hard to get into. It's definitely not a show for those who haven't played the game or memorized all the girl's names.

I like the Shinju-sama.

This anime was literally 'PLAY OUR GAME'.

I wouldn't have any qualms if Sakamoto didn't screw the game up.

I just hope that HIDIVE's curse gets weaker as time goes on.

HS's version just came out.

That wasn't really too bad of a final episode, it was nice that it pretty much had an actual conclusion. Sakura was so cool and I'm going to miss seeing her here.

Even until the very end Misaki reminded too much of Shiburin.

>have a huge cast of characters with existing fans
>introduce a new girl which steals all the spotlight
>sensei is completely useless, doesn't even give headpats
I don't know who the target audience for this show was, but as a long time fan of the game I've been really disappointed. The writing in the game is pretty good, I don't know why they didn't go with that.

>they fucked up the final line in the show
It's kinda beautiful, and also fitting.

>the edgy villain was actually a cute girl and not a chuuni old hag

Not on the inside.

She's Sakaide Mari, Itsuki and Furan Sensei's friend that possessed by Iris.
Really sad story form 5 years ago.

If they remove some "slice of life" and "fan service" episode and focus more about mystery of Misaki and parallel world. It will be better

Best girl.

Now let's not call the game writing good. Sometimes it is extremely questionable. Like extremely questionable.

Don't let Renge near thoze young girls

She's a predator.

Or they could have removed Misaki completely and let the other girls be in the focus, she added nothing to the show.

she's dead? who is she in the game?

She sacrifice herself as Iris's host in order to save her friends (Itsuki & Furan Sensei) while battle with Iros 5 years ago.
Implied still alive but completely controlled by Iris. Really tragedy...

I don't really watch battle anime these days so I forgot how much I enjoyed final battle episodes where everyone's together like this.

why does this look so funny?

I think Misaki's appearancen make the turning point that lead to the first hoshimori's"decisive victory" against Iris and her irosu.
And teach that bitch iris that hoshimori are not easily corrupted like before.

Damn shame that we didn't get to see who the other brainwashed Hoshimoris were. Obviously got Kaede and Kokomi though.

I doubt what happen next in game after Misaki's story arc. What will happen after heavy loss of bitch iris and irosu. What happend after irsis lost darkness tree that might be a source of corrupted hoshimori.

Looking at the colors and by going by the brief hairstyles I saw. We got Kokomi, Kaede, Asuha and Jampu. Also I think that Alternate Meekee is the oldest rather than Asuha in that world.

hope to find a way to free and cure mari in future. if hoshimori can released corrupted misaki's sister and alternate world hoshimori , it may have some way to help and bring mari back.

Nah, I think it's better if they managed to separate Mari from Iris but she's still dead or in a coma.

hope they can transform and use flora armor again after give their power to miki and misaki.

That's why i called iris is Bitch. I really really fucking hated villains that always "dirty play" by using their dark magic to corrupt or possess protagonist side characters

I need more desuwas

>Pick BGHS back up because of the anime
>Drop it the moment I notice 10+1 Guarantees are gone

Renge kind of went overkill on Alternate Kaede. Like holy shit, she literally dropped a meteor on her.

I swear Mimi was still in the hole where she dropped it too.

I never watched the anime but I played at least 50 hours in the mobage. Is the anime good or not? I'ld only watch it for Renge.

>giving all the girls coats instead of proper corrupted designs
So much wasted potential

The girls weren't corrupted though, just brainwashed. If anything you'd get an alternate Flora design and older girls except for Asuha.

Kind of forgot this show existed