Good job white "men". You drove another species to extinction through capitalism

Good job white "men". You drove another species to extinction through capitalism.

That's not a white man in the picture, Op.

But it's chinks who hunt rhinos because they're retards who think ground up rhino horn cures impotency and gives them magic powers.

But you already knew that, you're just being a fucking LEAF

If they allowed hunting of the rhinos before their population went this low, their population would have recovered

Why is it always a fuckin leaf.

The eternal leaf

species don't exist, we are all GODS CREATURES

>shitskins kill rhinos for their horns
>sell them to retarded Chinese for their fake traditional medicine.
>"white mans fault"

The only extinct animal we should feel sad about is Tasmanian Tiger.

>retarded Chinese
to be fair, this describes the average "Canadian" perfectly

Kek. I take it you know about Hongcouver.

That makes so much sense. You're a genius

>Rhino horns
I think you mean COMMUNIST CHINESE

Canada hate thread?

I guarantee he's tried to fuck that rhino.

That's the the reason that the lion population has recovered like it has. Organized, controlled and expensive hunting on reserves.

Chinese are the ones buying this shit and driving species to extinction.
Canadian mongloids are no better, they sale Narwahl, Walrus, and whale ivory, ambergrease, tusks, bear gall bladders, to the Chinks too.

it's okay, they're WHITE rhinos.

This. Charge people to hunt the older males. Prunes them so they dont inbred and you make enough cash off it to support the population.

we need to start genociding white """"""""people"""""""" already

The worst is how Injuns get huge grants to buy .50 cal rifles and new K loaders for their "traditional" whale hunts.
Then sale the meat to china illegally.
But white guys cant hunt a single whale in canada or Alaska.

See the pattern yet?

OP Single post.
Sage.

If this picture doesnt make you angry you are not white.

Are rhinos really extinct? That sucks I always want to kill a rhino

Blacks aren't extinct yet, this is fake news.

is it possible to farm rhino? can't be that different than bison outside of climate needs.

The Northern White Rhino is/was close to extinct. There was one male and two females and all were kind of old. There was talk of implanting their fertilized eggs into a similar species but I don’t know how that turned out.

I does not make me angry it makes me sad.

In America it is

Rhinos was entirely gooks and spooks

Africa is too nice to be inhabited by niggers.

Shouldn't have paid niggers meagre wages to be 'gamekeepers' only to end up taking bribes from poachers to reveal the locations of the animals under protection.