Forget the crisis acting

Get your bodies ready to witness the shit sandwich CNN is going to eat when they find out that their golden boy is a rapist.

Other urls found in this thread:

exposingjews.wordpress.com/jews-did-911/
thewomanilove.com/amanda-thompson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amanda got her first pegging in

In 2016, David Hogg drugged a girl named Amanda Thompson, digitally penetrated her rectum, and masturbated while she was unconscious. Jews will try to shut this down, but the truth will come out.

source other than some dank meme?

Any sources on this? Court case? Anything? Proof is needed to classify rape dude. Not some roastie making it up, even if it is against our enemies.

gib proofs

sauce or stfu

holy shit I predicted this would happen in the Trump curse thread yesterday.... anyone screencap that?

Google's and DuckDuckGo have nothing on this.

Oh you think the son of an FBI agent and poster child for disarming Americans will face any negative scrutiny from the MSM?

How quaint.

fabricated and homosexual

source or gtfo

Hoggbois are butthurt. Know the victim personally. She and her parents are in touch with their family lawyer. Planning to go public next week. Screencap this.

Q predicted this

DuckDuckGo is Jewish run too.

this

I just disregard everything until I get a source. Nothing personal user.

Blump

#OneLessRape
#MeToo

The meme is the source.

Lots of guntards trying to make this happen.

Well the left did invent #metoo. Perhaps we should just listen and believe like they want.

Q predicted this

shills are here

>coward rapist

That desperate to shut it down, huh? Well, that didn't take long. Is your boss going to be paying you over time?

Kek. Shill all you want faggot. Hoggboi is finished lol

Trump is Anti 2A take his faggot ass down too for all I care.

So you're just slandering this kid? Making shit up? Fuck you.

>guntards

This pretty much confirms the sory. Kikes and shills are trying to insult people.

Trump invented MeToo you moron.

#MeToo and #TimesUp were Trump psy ops.

Jesus they got in here fast. That didn't take too long at all.

This is bait to get us riled up and spout these claims as fact to discredit us.
Also
>forget the crisis acting

>Amanda Thompson
she doesn't even sound real user

being this desperate. pathetic

David Hogg is cloned from Christian Bale's DNA, but edited to be smarter and immortal. When he hits 21 years old, he will molt his skin and morph into his second form. We must beg the gods to intervene before then.

Lol are you saying a woman needs a lab test to say she was raped? What planet are you on?

#HoggTied

Sup Forums is entirely comprised of just making up shit to suit people's agendas..

and obviously lots of idiots that believe it.

>((((((media)))))) conspiracies
>deep state
>9/11 was an inside job
>religion is real

it's all bullshit, but people keep on saying things long enough and it becomes true. at least for simpletons.

Confirming this, my girlfriend's cousin survived the shooting last month and repeatedly said this kid was a creep and a lowlife. Dorky dramafag with barely any friends at the school. Her characterization of him sounded like Elliot Rodger to me, but I never brought it up because I don't think normies remember him.

>sources say
>typical leftie "no u" tactics
Terrible attempt

you're the same photo caption fag that claimed that Hogg bullied Nikolas Cruz
post proof or DIAF

kys

yes, kike. tell us how it is all fake, how the 60 million of your grandparents died in the holocaust.
Your objections lend creedence to the fact Hogg is a filthy rapist.

Holy shit. SHILLS ARE FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS.

>71717
What did Thoth mean by this?

> 9/11 was an inside job
> bullshit

Not surprising, coming from the nation who allowed the Jew to amass their fortune and completely take over the geopolitical sphere.

Yes, that is infact what I'm saying. Video, photographic, DNA, solid eye witness, any number of these constitues proof in the American Judicial System. They are needed beyond a reasonable doubt to prove ones guilt.

Maybe some faggots like you believe in the court of public opinion. But some of us believe in actual evidence, not emotional kneejerk reactions, even if they are against our enemies.

So once again, proof? Gibs proof

This skinny jew ass-finger-banged some drugged up chick?
top kek.
the memes write themselves.

It is cute you think this has any effect on anyone. Remember:
exposingjews.wordpress.com/jews-did-911/

fpbp
fucking bump lads, a Hoggsy rape scandal is the perfect plot twist

Kek

never change Sup Forums

Is this her...?
thewomanilove.com/amanda-thompson/

Source?

You sure are trying hard to clog up and shutdown this thread aren’t you shareblue

use searx.me and turn google,yahoo, bing, duckduckgo off.

Lulz source? I want this to be true so bad

>kid

This faggot with a dozen posts is trying hard to distract from the jew nigger ass fingerer rapist.
If this comes out the lawyers will get medieval on his ass.

>inb4 nazis btfo

#whatahogg

>duckduckgo

What happened with them? Everyone a while back was recommending them ad nauseum

He's afraid, or paid to be.

#MeToo

stop sucking nigger dick, faggot.
Your boy is a crisis actor and a fraud.

Is that why the family moved across the country

Hey Brit pedo fag. Don't you know how to use your own language?

We don't say "comprised of". We say "comprising". e.g. "Sup Forums comprises anons making up shit." If you insist on using the word "of", you must say: "Sup Forums is entirely COMPOSED of people just making up shit".

In short, you can say, "something is composed of something", or you can say " something comprises something". You can't say "something is comprised of something". It's stupid and fucking annoying and you're a fucking faggot. Clear now?

>absolutely_sweetie.jpeg

This is either hardcore shilling or someone just having a laugh

And here you are. Within minutes. Almost like flies drawn to shit. Almost like you were just looking for it so you could go to work. Like you knew it was coming.

He's gonna get hogg-tied when this is over.

gr8 b8 m8

No. Girl he raped was in Florida after the move. They "dated"/went to a party together. He sodomized her with a finger when she passed out.

degenerate jew.

shilling? laughs? wrong board kid

Of course. It's the only reason ever to move to California if you are on the run from justice.

They have been compromised the same way. Give searx.me a shot, its a meta search engine so you can turn all the most jew shit off. It's not as good with images, though.